The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2018, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

Latest news and changes for tenant and landlord.

1. Tenant can terminate contract with a valid reason n 30 days in advance even if it is still within the agreed contract period. Valid reason like foreigner moving back to own country.

2. Landlord can only collect 1 month rental in advance and 1 month security deposit instead of previous 2 months rental and 1 month security deposit.

3. Landlord must return deposit within 7 days when tenant empty the unit.

4. Landlord must pay for routine maintenance, example faulty toilet.
Old 11-03-2018, 03:49 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Almost got conned by a thai acquiantance.
Some time last month I received a call from a thai family (the son was a driver in the company where I was working parttime during my stay in BKK and he had brought me to his home). This family was in the business of supplying incense and jossticks/papers to temple vendors. I was surprised when they offered to sell their business to me quoting a very good price. I was almost tempted to take over their business and asked around for some advice. Then I found out burning of incense and joss sticks has been banned in BKK since yesterday..... with the ban expected to cover whole of LOS too.
Old 11-03-2018, 03:05 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Fire at Pattaya nightspot rips through bars as tourists flee

A fire broke out on Saturday (Mar 9) night at a tourist hotspot in Pattaya.

At least two tourists were sent to hospital as several people fled for their lives after a fire spread through Pattaya's Walking Street on Saturday (Mar 9), media reports said.

An explosion at around 10pm caused by an electrical fault set off the flames which destroyed several bars at the red light district packed with revellers, according to the Phuketgazette.

The two tourists were rushed to hospital for smoke inhalation and minor burns, the DailyMail said.

Thaivisa News reported that the fire was brought under control in half an hour.

Dramatic footage of the fire circulating on social media showed people running away from the huge flames that engulfed the area, with screams heard in the background.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 11-03-2018, 03:09 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Thai king to replace father on new banknotes

BANGKOK: Thailand's central bank displayed new banknotes on Thursday (Mar 8) on which a picture of King Maha Vajiralongkorn will replace one of his late father, King Bhumibol Adulyadej.

The banknotes mark another step in the transition of King Maha Vajiralongkorn, 65, who took the throne in December 2016 and has increasingly asserted his power but has yet to set a date for his coronation.

The king's father was widely revered in Thailand and many Thais wore black through a year of mourning that ended with his cremation last October. King Bhumibol had appeared on banknotes through the seven decades of his rule.

"In future, we will only be printing the new banknotes," Central Bank Governor Veerathai Santiprabhob told reporters.

Current bank notes will remain legal tender and the new ones are the same sizes and colours.

The first batch of the new notes featuring King Maha Vajiralongkorn in air force uniform, will be in circulation from Apr 6.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 15-03-2018, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

In bkk till 18th.

Anyone want to do something line me
modant1206
Old 28-03-2018, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 8
youmee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Latest news and changes for tenant and landlord.

1. Tenant can terminate contract with a valid reason n 30 days in advance even if it is still within the agreed contract period. Valid reason like foreigner moving back to own country.

2. Landlord can only collect 1 month rental in advance and 1 month security deposit instead of previous 2 months rental and 1 month security deposit.

3. Landlord must return deposit within 7 days when tenant empty the unit.

4. Landlord must pay for routine maintenance, example faulty toilet.
Can owner dont follow this guideline bro?

On a sidenote, where is the place accomodation in bkk that you suggest for condo stay short to long term? OF cos near bts or airport link or mrt is prefer.

Any suggestion bro?
Old 28-03-2018, 09:28 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by youmee View Post
Can owner dont follow this guideline bro?
In SG army, "u can do anything but dun get caught."....

In Thailand, most owners hide rental info from the authority and most foreigners dun bother to report to authority on this. Landlord will not want to rent to u if u dun follow his own rules in the contract. Most contracts are disadvantage to tenant. Further, foreigner will also not use lawyer to deal with this cause additional $$$. This makes landlords, mafia.

There are ways, I know of to deal with mafia landlord to comply with the rules

Quote:
On a sidenote, where is the place accomodation in bkk that you suggest for condo stay short to long term? OF cos near bts or airport link or mrt is prefer.

Any suggestion bro?
Open ended questions... how to answer u? U willing to pay 1 mil baht for a 10,000 sqm penthhouse or 1000 baht for a 10 sqm?? Anyway most property agents will be more than willing to assist u. If u can't decide which property agent then pay me USD 1000, I will pick u up from airport, drive to your hotel, put down your luggage then drive u around to look at, at least 5 units in BKK.
Old 28-03-2018, 10:20 PM
Samster

youmee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Open ended questions... how to answer u? U willing to pay 1 mil baht for a 10,000 sqm penthhouse or 1000 baht for a 10 sqm?? Anyway most property agents will be more than willing to assist u. If u can't decide which property agent then pay me USD 1000, I will pick u up from airport, drive to your hotel, put down your luggage then drive u around to look at, at least 5 units in BKK.
Paiseh. below 15k is ideal. Can stretch to 20k. Stay before outskirt, can be very cheap and good. Penthouse unit with heater swimming pool at night and fantastic view of the chao praya river all for 9k baht. Actually taxi to asok only 150baht at most. But not near to any trains station.

Looking at near asok or thonglor area. You got recommendation? How to make owner accept 1+1 instead of the normal norm of 2+1?
Old 28-03-2018, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Looking at near asok or thonglor area. You got recommendation?
15-20k quite a lot in asok or thonglor, studio type, maybe 20 plus sqm. If older condo, might be about 30 sqm plus. If less than 10k, then apartment. No recommendation, it is better for u go view them yourself.

If not free, I can go n take video and photos for u.
Old 29-03-2018, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 17
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

Quote:
Paiseh. below 15k is ideal. Can stretch to 20k. Stay before outskirt, can be very cheap and good. Penthouse unit with heater swimming pool at night and fantastic view of the chao praya river all for 9k baht. Actually taxi to asok only 150baht at most. But not near to any trains station.

Looking at near asok or thonglor area. You got recommendation? How to make owner accept 1+1 instead of the normal norm of 2+1?
Penthouse with swimming pool?

http://www.renthub.in.th/en/apartmen...r-sukhumvit-55

Check the link.. U need at least 30K THB/ month i suppose. Also the rental exclude PEA and water bills..

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 29-03-2018, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_yet_horny View Post
Penthouse with swimming pool?

http://www.renthub.in.th/en/apartmen...r-sukhumvit-55

Check the link.. U need at least 30K THB/ month i suppose. Also the rental exclude PEA and water bills..
Bro, this one is outskirt facing chao praya river. Although outskirt, but taxi to asok only cost around 150baht by meter. And confirm by meter, becos condo call for you. 9k penthouse unit. their penthouse means top floor, slightly bigger. Thats it.But their facility top notch. Having been to a few condos, gym is almost 80% full facility, swimming pool even better, they switch on the heater in the pool for night swim. First time in my life swim in warm swimming pool. lol
Old 29-03-2018, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
15-20k quite a lot in asok or thonglor, studio type, maybe 20 plus sqm. If older condo, might be about 30 sqm plus. If less than 10k, then apartment. No recommendation, it is better for u go view them yourself.

If not free, I can go n take video and photos for u.
Very good le bro. Don't want hold hand service, treat you beer can anot? lol
Old 30-03-2018, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Very good le bro. Don't want hold hand service, treat you beer can anot? lol
He drinks beer in a cup with ice.
Old 31-03-2018, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 13
shinchan123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm moving to bangkok this july. Apartment s near BTS (my working place will be near Victory monument) is quite expensive.... Farther then BTS is cheaper, but no BTS.
Old 31-03-2018, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinchan123 View Post
I'm moving to bangkok this july. Apartment s near BTS (my working place will be near Victory monument) is quite expensive.... Farther then BTS is cheaper, but no BTS.
Your apartment is studio or 2 bedroom? May i ask the price? Actually there are nice apartment near huai hwang which is along the victory monument. But of cos i believe you have done your homework before you choose this unit.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1