The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2018, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 13
Stressedboi is one of the Best!Stressedboi is one of the Best!Stressedboi is one of the Best!
Re: Chio PRC SYTs that's like farking your neighbor's school-going daughter...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Definitely am having a good laugh at certain folks getting their panties in a twist over the threads I created
I think 123hu is right about you. Your need to get validation online to inflate your self worth.

Well if it makes you happy. More power to you.
Old 04-03-2018, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stressedboi View Post
I think 123hu is right about you. Your need to get validation online to inflate your self worth.

Well if it makes you happy. More power to you.
Not really. But I don't mind ruffling the feathers of sourpusses like you and 123hu while I'm doing whatever I be doing.

If it makes you happy pouring cold water on others and being a wet blanket, more power to you too.
Old 05-03-2018, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Chio PRC SYTs that's like farking your neighbor's school-going daughter...

Quote:
Lol!!!!

Who is “people”?

Must include wechat id too to prove that we know the WL boh?

Or must say which place they like to go makan, sing karaoke, etc? Lol!!!
Not enough...you got to know their family back in TiongKoK

Make sure you are Buddies with their Hubby
Old 05-03-2018, 01:29 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Not enough...you got to know their family back in TiongKoK

Make sure you are Buddies with their Hubby
True huh!

They must video call with you too before they sleep huh.

Ask you come out for night snack huh.

Or join their whole gang of whores to sing karaoke huh.

Go clarke quay zouk or shanghai dolly too huh.

Maybe at night join them for a jog at east coast or the nearby parks huh.

LOL.
Old 05-03-2018, 12:43 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Chio PRC SYTs that's like farking your neighbor's school-going daughter...

Quote:
True huh!

They must video call with you too before they sleep huh.

Ask you come out for night snack huh.

Or join their whole gang of whores to sing karaoke huh.

Go clarke quay zouk or shanghai dolly too huh.

Maybe at night join them for a jog at east coast or the nearby parks huh.

LOL.
Eat HotPot and go Stadium jogging
Old 05-03-2018, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Go Sentosa and MBS skypark too huh.
Old 06-03-2018, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Don’t expose my whereabouts
Old 06-03-2018, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Don’t expose my whereabouts
You different lah...

You jog @ MBS mah...atas one leh

HotPot @ RWS lor...
Old 07-03-2018, 05:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
You different lah...

You jog @ MBS mah...atas one leh

HotPot @ RWS lor...
I used to jog with XT at stadium at night really miss those days . She keeps me fit on the bed and on the track.

By the way, beware of barking dog. I think there’s a mad one on the loose
Old 12-03-2018, 04:17 PM
Samster

Some updates on SYT list

Meiyuan 2033 (small b cup, noob service level with innocent GFE)
San San 1651 (a-cup but Jamie Yeo lookalike face blowing you plus JAV style moaning “不要! 不要!will make you happy and shoot in quick time!)
Xiaoyi 1606a (small b cup, damn tight pussy, michievious and funny girl 傻姑 feel)
Xueli WH06 (b-c cup, fair, good service with some massage skills. Quite nice sharp features)
Vicky 1608 (tight pussy, small b-cup, good service pretty girl.)
Anni 1667 (b cup innocent looking cutie with specs but commando level service)
Xiaoting 1606a (young 21 year old b cup innocent fair tall cutie, beware her love bites when she high!!!)

If you like short girls, some meat with boobs and good service, also check out

Xin xin WH12 (one of the shortest and prettiest in Geylang, nicest pair of c-cup, amazing service!)
Xiaowen 2040 (shorter than 1.6m, b cup, tight pussy, good service and good attitude)
Old 15-03-2018, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
crayhuehue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Bro,

Below 150m I’ve not come across any.
Nowadays many short syt stocks around below 1.6m.
U may check out these gals that I tried; but subject to your taste:

1. 1649 Tian Tian
- 1.5ish m 24 year old petite syt with perky natural C boobs, avid gym goer hence no fats on tummy, medium hair, slight tan, can french passionately , allows multiple positions

2. 1608 Xin Er
- 1.5ish m petite fair 25 year old ‘not so syt’ (height, slim and make up makes up seem younger though I suspect she’s older), long hair, papaya D boobs, can french passionately and allows multiple positions, enjoys sex

3. 1667 Bei Bei
- 1.58m petite fair 24 year old syt (some say Tin Pei Lin lookalike), long hair, natural C boobs, can french (now, as claimed by other bros; din french me when I tried 2x) and allows multiple positions

4. 1649 Yang Yang
- 1.5ish m petite 25 year old syt, long hair, full natural C boobs, can french passionately and allows multiple positions, enjoys sex

5. 1649 Xia Tian
- 1.5ish m petite 24 year old syt, slight tan, sharp features look like minority/ Thai, short-medium hair, B- boobs, can french and allows multiple positions
- thinnest of the lot

6. 1617 Jia Ning
- 1.58 - 1.6m petite 24 year old syt, fair (some say look like Karen Mok, Yang Gong Ru),
enhanced C boobs, long hair, can french passionately;
can costume play, multiple positions, enjoys sex

7. 1667 Annie
- 1.58-1.6m petite slim 23 year old syt, fair, sometimes wears glasses, mostly wear school gal / poly gal attire; natural b boobs; can french passionately; good sex stamina
- 2nd thinnest of the lot

Note that usual disclaimer applies rgd whether can french depends on your chemistry with her.

Cheers!

1617 Jia Ning... Tried her the other day, doesn't look like Karen Mok leh.. Looks like a very banged up version of her.. And she kept talkingto herself, didn't pay attention at all, kept talking rubbish and super turn off. Almost as if she was high on drugs...

Will never come back again for her I'm sorry
Old 15-03-2018, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 15
rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crayhuehue View Post
1617 Jia Ning... Tried her the other day, doesn't look like Karen Mok leh.. Looks like a very banged up version of her.. And she kept talkingto herself, didn't pay attention at all, kept talking rubbish and super turn off. Almost as if she was high on drugs...

Will never come back again for her I'm sorry
JiaNing @1617
She maybe not talking to herself but Dirty Talking in her Cantonese Lingo. To me she is friendly but wild. She even initiates spanking her butt which is quite kinky. "Ouch"
Old 15-03-2018, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
crayhuehue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitfish View Post
JiaNing @1617
She maybe not talking to herself but Dirty Talking in her Cantonese Lingo. To me she is friendly but wild. She even initiates spanking her butt which is quite kinky. "Ouch"
Yes I agree.. I think if u like the wild and a lot of initiative type or PSE then she's good..

I felt she was a very bad listener... Kept talking to herself and about herself.. So for SYT GFE definitely no no..

Sorry if I sound harsh before haha
Old 16-03-2018, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3847 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
.. consider San San 1651 and Vicky 1608,both are slim and pretty with tight pussy.
Bro, I don't know about San San but Vicky, although pretty, is not slim like xiao ni.
Old 17-03-2018, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lonelyboi37 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Some updates on SYT list

Meiyuan 2033 (small b cup, noob service level with innocent GFE)
San San 1651 (a-cup but Jamie Yeo lookalike face blowing you plus JAV style moaning “不要! 不要!will make you happy and shoot in quick time!)
Xiaoyi 1606a (small b cup, damn tight pussy, michievious and funny girl 傻姑 feel)
Xueli WH06 (b-c cup, fair, good service with some massage skills. Quite nice sharp features)
Vicky 1608 (tight pussy, small b-cup, good service pretty girl.)
Anni 1667 (b cup innocent looking cutie with specs but commando level service)
Xiaoting 1606a (young 21 year old b cup innocent fair tall cutie, beware her love bites when she high!!!)

If you like short girls, some meat with boobs and good service, also check out

Xin xin WH12 (one of the shortest and prettiest in Geylang, nicest pair of c-cup, amazing service!)
Xiaowen 2040 (shorter than 1.6m, b cup, tight pussy, good service and good attitude)
i wonder if xiaoting from 1606a is still around? i wonder how much does it cost.. is it 150?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1