The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 30-11-2017, 11:11 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -64 / Power: 0
madaoh65 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
My Little Trip to JB -FR-

It's been a decade since I've visited Malaysia so I decide to tag along with a friend who's driving in yesterday. We ended the day at a spa ,if I remembered correctly, called 知足常乐.
Not really sure where the place is as I'm not really familiar with JB but I was really nervous since it's my first time having this kind of service in JB. I must say it's so much more affordable than Singapore, only RM198 for full service. The owner, I think, would call out the available girls at that time and line them up in front of us to choose.
I chose a small frame, petite girl, my guess would be a small A cup, no. 119 if I remembered correctly. She's Vietnamese and has only been here for a week. She showed us to the room which has only a curtain for a door, that bothered me a little. Took off our clothes and went into the shower at the end of the hallway to shower together.
When we're back, she proceed on to do a nuru massage, I think that's what it's called? First time having it, feels weird but quite comfortable. Cathbath and BBBJ follows, I'll spare you all the details of the deed. Did several positions and came on missionary while frenching her. I was quite satisfied with the service.
As I was waiting for my friend to be done, there's another girl which caught my eyes, no. 167. Would give her a try on my next visit.
Old 18-12-2017, 08:56 PM
Samster (M)

Re: My Little Trip to JB -FR-

Just came back from my 3rd trip to JB, was caught in a jam so had to stay for the night and come back in the afternoon.
Went to the same place, the 2nd trip was not satisfying therefore I didn't bothered writing a FR for it but this trip wiped the bad experience away.
I was looking to see if I could get 167 but it seems that she's taking a break and will be heading back to Vietnam soon, such a shame. So the girls came down and I picked 170 from the lineup.
Small build, and heavy makeup but looks really pretty, only been here for a month. The procedures is almost the same as the previous trips but more sensual and there's more talking.
I really enjoy our time chatting, she also quite a teaser which makes the experience really fun. Did like five positions and finished off the same as I did on my first trip, I left the place a satisfied man.
Old 20-12-2017, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
wadthehell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have wechat contact? Thanks in advance
Old 20-12-2017, 10:55 AM
Samster (M)

Nope, only have a link via google map:
https://www.google.com.sg/maps/@1.48...1 3312!8i6656
Old 02-01-2018, 09:50 AM
Samster (M)

Thumbs up Re: My Little Trip to JB -FR-

Just had a wonderful time again with 170 and on my birthday none the less.
She is still great as before but significantly wilder this time round. Holding my hand and leading me up into the room while chatting, really nice GFE, in the room we undress, put on some towel and proceed to the shower down the hallway. After the shower and back in the room, she started off with some massages, catbath, nuru then a great BBBJ, occasionally doing the aforementioned with warm water in her mouth, really enjoyed the whole service given by her.
After that she capped me and started riding me vigorously and boy is it intense. We did 3 more positions after that but during the last position there seems to be a raid nearby, however she continued irregardless. Using her hands to push the side walls above her intensifying our pace. As I was about to come, she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me in for a deep, long kiss and that's where I finished off.
The whole experience left me breathless and exhausted as I laid besides her and that's when she apologizes to me for being so aggressive as she wants to finish it soon just in case but hey man I'm not complaining, this must be the most intensive sex I've ever had.
We then went into the shower again to clean up and back into the room to dress up. Went downstairs where the shutters are closed and the lights are off, waiting for my friend. We exited through a back door and went for supper.
I left Malaysia happy, satisfied, exhausted and fulfilled. Best birthday every.
Old 20-08-2018, 03:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xAced0bx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by madaoh65 View Post
Just had a wonderful time again with 170 and on my birthday none the less.
She is still great as before but significantly wilder this time round. Holding my hand and leading me up into the room while chatting, really nice GFE, in the room we undress, put on some towel and proceed to the shower down the hallway. After the shower and back in the room, she started off with some massages, catbath, nuru then a great BBBJ, occasionally doing the aforementioned with warm water in her mouth, really enjoyed the whole service given by her.
After that she capped me and started riding me vigorously and boy is it intense. We did 3 more positions after that but during the last position there seems to be a raid nearby, however she continued irregardless. Using her hands to push the side walls above her intensifying our pace. As I was about to come, she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me in for a deep, long kiss and that's where I finished off.
The whole experience left me breathless and exhausted as I laid besides her and that's when she apologizes to me for being so aggressive as she wants to finish it soon just in case but hey man I'm not complaining, this must be the most intensive sex I've ever had.
We then went into the shower again to clean up and back into the room to dress up. Went downstairs where the shutters are closed and the lights are off, waiting for my friend. We exited through a back door and went for supper.
I left Malaysia happy, satisfied, exhausted and fulfilled. Best birthday every.
Bro, still got such service or not. anyone else tried?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1