The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2018, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 18
Mr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Updated! Miss Geylang International 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
After CNY now...safe to see her now

Quite scared but worth to try your luck or not
Bro, why are you scarred to try her? I’m asking because I’m quite keen to try her.
Old 09-03-2018, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Updated! Miss Geylang International 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Man View Post
Bro, why are you scarred to try her? I’m asking because I’m quite keen to try her.
Not JJ...but MIB
Old 09-03-2018, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Not JJ...but MIB
Worth taking a risk
I’m waiting for her period to be over...
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 10-03-2018, 01:03 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Updated! Miss Geylang International 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Worth taking a risk
You the man
Old 10-03-2018, 02:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Worth taking a risk
I prefer Yi Ran and Xiao Xue looks. JJ looks a little meaty, no?

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 10-03-2018, 02:15 AM
Samster

Mr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Not JJ...but MIB
Thanks for the heads up bro. I thought hotel would be quite safe, din know MIB raid hotel too.
Old 10-03-2018, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
our little argument aside....be warned.
Yiran is not slim either but she provides a decent service though it may feel a bit commercial after a few tryst. One of the better WL on the website.
Old 10-03-2018, 07:41 AM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Bro

Have not tried Yi Ran and Xiao Xue hence can’t comment.
JJ was slim for me when I tried her last Dec; c/w natural C cups too.
Just that her voice a bit hoarse make her sound older.

The meaty ones I had tried still around now are as follow if you intend to avoid the really meaty ones:
1. Yun Er - very bah cai and heavily photoshopped; really dunno y so many supporters
2. Yan Ran - heavily photoshopped as not fair
3. Ruo Su - much slimmer in photos.

Yang Zi is a good try too.
Had rtf her 6x in 2016- early 2017 when she was on student permit.
Petite syt with natural small C cups; great service and frenched passionately.

Du Juan if you dig tall slim gals with natural D cups.
Tried her in early 2017.
But heard she recently came back with face cosmetically enhanced till looks fake.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪

Last edited by MrBigBadBird; 10-03-2018 at 07:52 AM.
Old 10-03-2018, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
You the man
Bo bian lah.
GL running out of untested stocks for me...

😅
Old 10-03-2018, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for the heads up bro. I thought hotel would be quite safe, din know MIB raid hotel too.
Well every non- legal joints come with risk.
That’s y most FLs in hotels have the practice of asking you go to opposite room for screening of no MIB before they open door for you.
Old 10-03-2018, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

So far the best is 梦琪
Quote:
Bro

The meaty ones I had tried still around now are as follow if you intend to avoid the really meaty ones:
1. Yun Er - very bah cai and heavily photoshopped; really dunno y so many supporters

Tried her in early 2017.
But heard she recently came back with face cosmetically enhanced till looks fake.
Old 10-03-2018, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
So far the best is 梦琪
Tried Meng Qi last year.
But not amongst my faves- Ya Xuan, Yang Zi, Yang Mi/ Jia Jia, Angie etc
Guess every bro has different preferences...

😅
Old 10-03-2018, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro

Tried her in early 2017.
Agreed on your opinion on Yun Er as I’ve tried her. But her service is considered good and very horny, very wet and accommodating in any position, service starts the moment u enter with lotsa frenching. But she’s indeed ba chai and her boobs is big, C cup I guess, feels natural to me. I won’t rtf because her face is heavily plastic surgery and her body is hairy haha.
Old 10-03-2018, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Tried Meng Qi last year.
But not amongst my faves- Ya Xuan, Yang Zi, Yang Mi/ Jia Jia, Angie etc
Guess every bro has different preferences...

😅
Go try Meng Xiao. She’s fair, slim, pretty (look same as photo if u like what u see) and has nice B cup natural boobs with pink nips. Rtf material.
Old 10-03-2018, 11:16 AM
Samster

Red face Re: Updated! Miss Geylang International 2017

Quote:
Quote:
Bo bian lah.
GL running out of untested stocks for me...

😅
Be safe than sorry lor

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1