The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2014, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Bro, can bring me go to a thai ktv n find lbs kuku Jiao?
I will pay them to go to your hotel room. U will have a wonderful night in Thailand.

Last edited by naemlo; 12-11-2014 at 04:57 PM.
Old 12-11-2014, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Bro, save your money on Jap KTV and chiong G club better lah iif you want the similar experience as China KTV.. btw some Jap KTVs only allow strictly Jap clients.I have been to Jap KTV once with my Jap friend based in BKK and based on my experiences between G club and Jap KTV, I would say G club more worth the bahts
Jap ktv at Soi Thainya? Ya some strictly doesn't allow others unless you're the walking ATM aka yipun and some does welcome others races. Club M has many SYT. Well it depends, here in CNX ktv is cheaper and of course much more fun than G club.

Ktv compare to G club you can select many type of girls, plus there's some form entertainment for you to see/listen, compare to ktv you only see your friends and girls. It's up to individual.

Both equally got their fun factors.
Old 07-12-2014, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mightnik1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Nonteerak,
Where is club M in Bkk? ti nai?
Old 07-12-2014, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightnik1 View Post
Bro Nonteerak,
Where is club M in Bkk? ti nai?
Soi thainya, nearest BTS is Sala deang.

Not sure if you are allow entry.
Old 08-12-2014, 07:19 PM
Samster

diegomagnum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone will like to explore nana or sukhumvit area ?
We can go together .
Staying in ploen chit till next week.
Old 20-12-2014, 06:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
niknik889 is Cool - loads of Potential

Busy season is quite busy.
Old 25-12-2014, 02:23 AM
Samster

smellybelly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone interested to club tonight (25/12) or agogo bar?

Pm me your wechat id or whatsapp contact? I'm alone!
Old 10-01-2015, 12:26 AM
Samster (M)

wstdx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,

Went BKK 4 Jan 2015 - 7 Jan 2015. Went Nana Plaza every night.
I found that Spanky was not bad which had lots great view inside, but if you not "Farang" (angmo) and you looks like Thai Asian, then they not allow you to go in, kena show your ID or passport to proof you are tourist.

I went to the gogo bar next to Spanky, just next to the level 1 staircase which call "Strap", you can see most of the girl sit outside.
I went in take a look and bought 1 beer, then buy lady drink for a girl, she straight away asked my want bar fight her and go short time or not, I said see how, maybe not go for short time, and immediately kena fuck off by her, she go off immediately, i pay the bill and f..king left the bar, the whole duration just about 2 mins!

No matter all the girls sit outside, because their f..king pushy and f type attitude!

The bar next to them (I forgot what is the name), the girls not bad and at least in right attitude.

One more level up above these 2 bars, the upper level bar, seems the girls cant make it at all as well.
Old 11-01-2015, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jsjs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstdx View Post
Hi Bro,

Went BKK 4 Jan 2015 - 7 Jan 2015. Went Nana Plaza every night.
I found that Spanky was not bad which had lots great view inside, but if you not "Farang" (angmo) and you looks like Thai Asian, then they not allow you to go in, kena show your ID or passport to proof you are tourist.

I went to the gogo bar next to Spanky, just next to the level 1 staircase which call "Strap", you can see most of the girl sit outside.
I went in take a look and bought 1 beer, then buy lady drink for a girl, she straight away asked my want bar fight her and go short time or not, I said see how, maybe not go for short time, and immediately kena fuck off by her, she go off immediately, i pay the bill and f..king left the bar, the whole duration just about 2 mins!

No matter all the girls sit outside, because their f..king pushy and f type attitude!

The bar next to them (I forgot what is the name), the girls not bad and at least in right attitude.

One more level up above these 2 bars, the upper level bar, seems the girls cant make it at all as well.
Well Bro there's always some assholes in service industry. Don't bother too much as we're all out for fun
Old 11-01-2015, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstdx View Post
bought 1 beer, then buy lady drink for a girl, she straight away asked my want bar fight her and go short time or not
Wa Girl pussy must be damn big to jio you to bar fight her juz kidding na mai serious ....... Back to the problem, yes some AGG are very pushy on sales....been to one at cowboy years ago nbz haven't 15mins rushing me to finish my bottle of heneiken and order one more. Choose lady come down sit buy her 1 drink she order tequila AND coke = 2 drinks cbz finish her drink in 5mins ask for more I politely decline she give me the fuck you poor man look knn ... Straight away ask for check bin paid and change come back all loose coins (10 over 10b coins) This is one of my paid lesson years ago just to share .....
Old 23-01-2015, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

There are a few bkk threads...so can I merge to 1 or 2 threads...which thread should be the main thread...

If no response I will do what I think proper...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 24-01-2015, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

this thread is closed...

Please post here here...

Bangkok Field Report

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread