The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2003, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Maximo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Air Tickets in BKK

Need some informations & advice from brudders out there who have stayed in BKK or familar with the place.

Wonder how much does a return air tickets (BKK-SIN-BKK) by Thai Airways cost if you purchase it in Bangkok (inclusive of whatever taxes or charges).

Any good agency (in BKK) to recommend? Can i purchased it thru phone call with my credit card and have the agency delivered to the person.

I'm planning to fly my tirak to Singapore for a short holiday, and this is the first time she is travelling outside BKK.

To all brudders who have tried to pm on the abovematters, SORRY ! just dun understand why my mail box keep indicating full when I've deleted every msg.
Old 11-03-2003, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 22
thaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Air Tickets in BKK

Quote:
Originally posted by Maximo
Need some informations & advice from brudders out there who have stayed in BKK or familar with the place.

Wonder how much does a return air tickets (BKK-SIN-BKK) by Thai Airways cost if you purchase it in Bangkok (inclusive of whatever taxes or charges).

Any good agency (in BKK) to recommend? Can i purchased it thru phone call with my credit card and have the agency delivered to the person.

I'm planning to fly my tirak to Singapore for a short holiday, and this is the first time she is travelling outside BKK.

To all brudders who have tried to pm on the abovematters, SORRY ! just dun understand why my mail box keep indicating full when I've deleted every msg.
Did pte msg you, but your box is full. Go to Phya Tour at Golden Miles, Beach Road and they will help you with your needs.

FYI: Phya tour have branch office in bkk

thaiboy
Old 11-03-2003, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Maximo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Re: Air Tickets in BKK

Quote:
Originally posted by thaiboy
Did pte msg you, but your box is full. Go to Phya Tour at Golden Miles, Beach Road and they will help you with your needs.

FYI: Phya tour have branch office in bkk

thaiboy
Thanks man.

Was just about to pm you to say Sorry for not able to get thru my mail box.

Cheers !!!
Old 12-03-2003, 01:01 PM
siamcomeboy

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Re: Re: Air Tickets in BKK

Quote:
Originally posted by Maximo
Thanks man.

Was just about to pm you to say Sorry for not able to get thru my mail box.

Cheers !!!
send the info to you on your mail box already. if you need further help.

Go look for Margrete in Phya-thai tour in Golden Mile ... she will make the arrangement for you, but you pay at her office, and she will ask the bangkok office to send the ticket to your Tirak location, of course with aadditional transport charge of not more than 200 baht.

as for the ticket, it all depends on the airline you choose.

Tip:
after the arrangement on the air ticket, get the no for the office in bangkok, and ask your tirak to call them there. basically to give them her name in thai, location, delivery...etc

Entry to singapore:
make sure she has your address, contact no etc...
don't want her to be caught in a predicatment with the immigration authoritys at the airport. Some times, Thais get send back, refused entry to singapore. (you know why).....you can also call the Immigration at the airport to make sure she gets a smooth entry, provided sometimes you have to stand in as a guarantor.

Visa:
Upon entry to Singapore, usually it is a 14 days social visit pass , just in case she gets only a short duration to stay, say 3 or 5 days. No worry, You can bring her along together with her airticket and passport to extend her stay at the SIR Building(lavender MRT)

1. make sure there is a confiirmed reservation to return to Bangkok.
2. there is a place to stay in singapore.
3.there is someone to sponsor her expenses here in singapore, just in case she doesn't bring any money, okie.

If you need any more assistance ICQ me ...okie
Old 12-03-2003, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 22
TheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to all
Hi, does anyone know where to get the cheapest return air tickets to BKK and back? The last time I flown on an airplane was when i was a kid and i have no idea how to get air tickets, the procedure involved blabla. Any info will be appreciated. Thanks
Old 12-03-2003, 01:40 PM
NingLiapKew

Brother,

u can buy online from Singapore Airlines (www.singaporeair.com). Can pay by credit card. No need to collect ticket as you can fly with the 'e-ticket' (i.e. just produce your credit card when u check-in).

Alternatively, u can call one of the many TAs here to make booking (or get your tirak to do it).... generally, airlines like Swissair or Scandinavian carry fares of about $5,000 (excluding war risk premium and SIN apt tax).... SQ varies between BHt5,600 and Bht 7,600 depending on restrictions....

TG has a fantastic offer right now...buy a business class ticket and get another one free.... since the cost of a biz class tix is abt Bht15,000....divide this by two and it works our quite reasonably...may be a good time to impress the chick
Old 12-03-2003, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 22
dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!
Re: Re: Re: Re: Air Tickets in BKK

Quote:
Originally posted by siamcomeboy
send the info to you on your mail box already. if you need further help.
:
:
If you need any more assistance ICQ me ...okie
Glad to see you helping brothers out. Better than seeing you do personal attack on others. This should be the way the forum goes.

Cheers.
Old 12-03-2003, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 22
dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally posted by TheUnforgiven
Hi, does anyone know where to get the cheapest return air tickets to BKK and back? The last time I flown on an airplane was when i was a kid and i have no idea how to get air tickets, the procedure involved blabla. Any info will be appreciated. Thanks
Bro, are you sure dunno? Hmm.. are you pulling the brothers dick?.. I mean leg.
Anyway, the best way would be to go to the tour agency. Get them to arrange the flight and hotel. If you already have accommodation in BKK, then you can try priceline.
But still think tour agency would be hassle free. They can also arrange for flight only for you.
Old 12-03-2003, 11:55 PM
Samster

TheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by dargonfly75
Bro, are you sure dunno? Hmm.. are you pulling the brothers dick?.. I mean leg.
Anyway, the best way would be to go to the tour agency. Get them to arrange the flight and hotel. If you already have accommodation in BKK, then you can try priceline.
But still think tour agency would be hassle free. They can also arrange for flight only for you.
Seriously, I don't know. My previous trips to LOS were all by bus, but since I'm taking leave in the middle of the year, I don't have the time to spare sitting in the bus for two digit hours.
I have a place to stay, so hotels are out for me. I thought of priceline but its kinda inflexible in terms of changing flights - you can't change at all. Besides, you can't choose the time you want to fly. Do you know of any reliable tour agencies in Singapore?
Old 13-03-2003, 12:10 AM
siamcomeboy

Cheapest Air ticket

Quote:
well, again you can try phaya thai tour in golden mile... look for Margaret, I can fet you the contact no....if you want...!

As far as I know, the cheapest air ticket is on Zenden Airline , if I remember correctly, it's a indian Airline, SIN-BKK-SIN for a one year ticket is $265.

But the problem is that the departure is only on monday , friday and saturday, if i remember correctly.
No daily departure.

quality comes with money, it is cheap, so you can imagine the service and the departure frequency.

but anyway, it's only 21/2 hours flight, better save the money for bonking rite??? kekekekeke

TIP:
if you frequently fly to Thailand or bangkok , buy this ticket.
Fly there, but on your return trip buy another BKK-SIN-BKK ticket maybe on SQ etc, it's cheaper there in Bangkok.

so you can use the same ticket to fly up again, return trip buy another of the same or another airline, as you go along you might get to enjoy and taste the service of different airline service , because it's cheaper to buy a ticket form thailand.

BUT don't forget to use the left over potion of the Zenden Airline return ticket before the expired date...( it's a one year ticket)

in the long run , you would have enjoy the service of other airlines on a cheaper rate. rather than to buy the tickets form singapore.

remember prices of airlines vary during peak season, so does the reservation of seats.

last pointer , never buy the air ticket of the origin country, ie. if you are flying out from sin...don't buy SQ, from Thailand, don't buy TG, becos it's usually more expensive than the other carrier.

last but not the least, if you want to save all the hassle, try Priceline, you can name your price at this web, and sometimes you get it...ok??
Need further assitance , icq or pm me, okie??

Last edited by siamcomeboy; 13-03-2003 at 12:19 AM.
Old 13-03-2003, 12:10 AM
ivan303

Travel agents

Sunny Holidays in Bugis Junction. Ever Holidays in Golden mile. Tel :62971887. Mubbah travels. Tel:62960011. Do not take FINAIR service no good.
Old 13-03-2003, 12:19 AM
Samster

Re: Cheapest Air ticket

Quote:
well, again you can try phaya thai tour in golden mile... look for Margaret, I can fet you the contact no....if you want...!

As far as I know, the cheapest air ticket is on Zenden Airline , if I remember correctly, it's a indian Airline, SIN-BKK-SIN for a one year ticket is $265.
Thanks for the info and tips. I have another question, does the $265 include taxes? If it does, it's gonna add up to around $300. Bro opticum managed to get a ticket from priceline at $238 including taxes, which is very cheap indeed.
Old 13-03-2003, 12:26 AM
siamcomeboy

Re: Re: Cheapest Air ticket

Quote:
Thanks for the info and tips. I have another question, does the $265 include taxes? If it does, it's gonna add up to around $300. Bro opticum managed to get a ticket from priceline at $238 including taxes, which is very cheap indeed.
i am not sure, try calling them to check, okie??

don't forget it's a one year ticket, 14 days tickets are usually cheaper.

it all depends, you may want to try some tour package too, usually cheaper which includes hotel accomodation, then the trick is after the tour, go free and easy on you own, but remember to check the expiry of the return ticket, or less kekekekeke...

Check with the tour agency on the package offer, whether it's sharing for accomodation etc...., anyway we can do bonking else where, unless you want to work over time...kekekekeke

like I say again, prices vary during certain period of time, school holidays, etc, usually more expensive.

Last edited by siamcomeboy; 13-03-2003 at 12:32 AM.
Old 13-03-2003, 12:46 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Cheapest Air ticket

Quote:
i am not sure, try calling them to check, okie??

don't forget it's a one year ticket, 14 days tickets are usually cheaper.

it all depends, you may want to try some tour package too, usually cheaper which includes hotel accomodation, then the trick is after the tour, go free and easy on you own, but remember to check the expiry of the return ticket, or less kekekekeke...

Check with the tour agency on the package offer, whether it's sharing for accomodation etc...., anyway we can do bonking else where, unless you want to work over time...kekekekeke

like I say again, prices vary during certain period of time, school holidays, etc, usually more expensive.
haha, looks like you are an experienced bkk cheongster. so where are situated now, Bangkok or Republic of PAP?
Old 13-03-2003, 12:58 AM
ivan303

Cheap tickets?

Will be going to BKK them Phuket at the end of April. Know of any cheap fares?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1