The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2003, 02:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2532 / Power: 22
MarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by yomun
Your info is outdated. CX and Garuda are more expensive by $20-$40 as of now.
no joke? i depart on 27th June. ticket was booked about 2 days earlier. so much difference already? the agency still advertising the same rates today, and unless their taxes and extras increase, prices should be same same.
Old 08-07-2003, 02:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2532 / Power: 22
MarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Re: Air Tickets in BKK

Quote:
Originally posted by tirak69
was told the most economical way is to buy a one way to BKK and buy a return 1 year ticket from there. cheapest is scandanavian air but problem is only 1 flight per day and it lands at an unearthly hour in singapore.

u can check it out.
for non open tickets (14 days), TG Y class as far as i know one way only cheaper by only about 20 bucks from return.
Old 09-07-2003, 04:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
pussyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
any kind soul can tell me where is vacation point exactly at selegie? or tel no ? i search thru but found their address at tg pagar instead.

Last edited by pussyman; 09-07-2003 at 04:45 AM.
Old 10-07-2003, 04:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Your PM mailbox is full. Please clear it.

all cleared, own time own target
Old 14-07-2003, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 22
free is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfree is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Hotel Promo Now on

Bros,

For those looking for a good 4-star business class hotel in BKK, there is a promo on at Novotel Hotel on Siam Square. I just booked a 3 night stay for only $228 (1800 baht per night). The last time I was then in June, I got a Thai friend to book for me and it cost 2000 (for local rate), so this is even better. The internet promotion that I booked (now will cancel cos no penalty) was 2783Baht per night. Room is good, plus have broadband internet acess as well. Room rates same for single or double occupancy.

For air tickets I found Cathay Pacific for SIN-BKK-SIN at $230 (+ $35 for tax). Cheapest if just going to BKK. I finally booked SIN-BKK, BKK-CEI-BKK and BKK-SIN by ThaiAir for only $461 (inclusive of taxes).

BTW, I used GR Travel, cos they were very helpful.
Old 14-07-2003, 12:59 PM
Samster

Re: Hotel Promo Now on

Quote:
FYI Novotel Hotel Siam Square is not girl friendly. Can pop by CM2 disco just downstairs for TG and Russian FLs. Hehe.

For CX don't pay more than S$236 for SIN-BKK-SIN (Tax Included).
What if I have a legitimate female guest to spend the 3 whole days/nights with me. Do I need to register her name as well? No problem if that is needed. We can't check in together cos I arrive in BKK hours before she does, so I check in first, then I go pick her from the airport later. Any advice?
Old 14-07-2003, 01:10 PM

My Reputation: Points: -227 / Power: 0
bollocksman bollocksman bollocksman
Re: Re: Hotel Promo Now on

Quote:
Originally posted by free
What if I have a legitimate female guest to spend the 3 whole days/nights with me. Do I need to register her name as well? No problem if that is needed. We can't check in together cos I arrive in BKK hours before she does, so I check in first, then I go pick her from the airport later. Any advice?
heres the deal, ask your female guest, for her ID card no/passport no and her real name. when you check in, include her name in. register 2 guests in. HOpe that helps!!

if they give you trouble later, screw the security guys,tell them to check the register ( theres 2 guests for your room).

Anyway i dont much much expreiences , for gal unfriendly hotel. As I have always stayed in gal frendly hotels or Svc apartments, where no questions asked.
Old 14-07-2003, 01:13 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Hotel Promo Now on

Quote:
Originally posted by bollocksman
heres the deal, ask your female guest, for her ID card no/passport no and her real name. when you check in, include her name in. register 2 guests in. HOpe that helps!!

if they give you trouble later, screw the security guys,tell them to check the register ( theres 2 guests for your room).

Anyway i dont much much expreiences , for gal unfriendly hotel. As I have always stayed in gal frendly hotels or Svc apartments, where no questions asked.
Thanks. Will do that. We are on holiday in BKK and I dun want any stupid security guards to spoil our trip, just because she is a Thai? Since she isn't even living in BKK, she is a tourist (just like me) as far as I am concerned.
Old 14-07-2003, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 22
Freestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Re: Re: Re: Hotel Promo Now on

Quote:
Thanks. Will do that. We are on holiday in BKK and I dun want any stupid security guards to spoil our trip, just because she is a Thai? Since she isn't even living in BKK, she is a tourist (just like me) as far as I am concerned.
just book a double room and no one can charge u ajoiner fee.
Old 14-07-2003, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 22
Freestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
just book a double room and no one can charge u ajoiner fee.
Old 14-07-2003, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hotel Promo Now on

Quote:
Bros,

For those looking for a good 4-star business class hotel in BKK, there is a promo on at Novotel Hotel on Siam Square. I just booked a 3 night stay for only $228 (1800 baht per night). The last time I was then in June, I got a Thai friend to book for me and it cost 2000 (for local rate), so this is even better. The internet promotion that I booked (now will cancel cos no penalty) was 2783Baht per night. Room is good, plus have broadband internet acess as well. Room rates same for single or double occupancy.

For air tickets I found Cathay Pacific for SIN-BKK-SIN at $230 (+ $35 for tax). Cheapest if just going to BKK. I finally booked SIN-BKK, BKK-CEI-BKK and BKK-SIN by ThaiAir for only $461 (inclusive of taxes).

BTW, I used GR Travel, cos they were very helpful.
Where is CEI ????

I paid S$545 for SIN-BKK-Shanghai-BKK- SIN . Allow one stop-over in BKK either way possible.
Old 14-07-2003, 09:07 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Hotel Promo Now on

Quote:
Originally posted by Sinoview
Where is CEI ????

I paid S$545 for SIN-BKK-Shanghai-BKK- SIN . Allow one stop-over in BKK either way possible.
CEI means ChiangRai Airport
Old 15-07-2003, 01:14 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
As far as the security is concerned, she is a THAI.
There are so many incidents where the thai girls make away with the guys' belongings and money while they are asleep.

When such ugly incidents happen, the tourist will always point the finger at the hotel security and to make matters worse, do you know that a tourist can actually sue a hotel if things from his room were lost due to breakins and inadequate security provided by the hotel?

The security will not spoil your trip. They will be more than happy if you will make their job easier.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 15-07-2003, 01:43 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hotel Promo Now on

Quote:
Originally posted by siamcutey
As far as the security is concerned, she is a THAI.
There are so many incidents where the thai girls make away with the guys' belongings and money while they are asleep.

When such ugly incidents happen, the tourist will always point the finger at the hotel security and to make matters worse, do you know that a tourist can actually sue a hotel if things from his room were lost due to breakins and inadequate security provided by the hotel?

The security will not spoil your trip. They will be more than happy if you will make their job easier.

SC
Thanks, in this case, I will check in using both names - hers & mine. Anyway, our room rate is for a double room as well (same rate as single room).

Last edited by free; 15-07-2003 at 01:46 AM.
Old 15-07-2003, 03:12 AM
Samster

got mine air tix:
Garuda >> sin-bkk-sin >> $259 inc tax >> $Zuji.com
delivered to home on next day.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1