The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2003, 09:58 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by pussyman
got mine air tix:
Garuda >> sin-bkk-sin >> $259 inc tax >> $Zuji.com
delivered to home on next day.
hahaha, get ready to eat the chicken satay lunch if I don't remember wrongly. Not a bad flight actually except that flight is small. No bad complains of this flight.

hahaha
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 15-07-2003, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 22
thaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by pussyman
got mine air tix:
Garuda >> sin-bkk-sin >> $259 inc tax >> $Zuji.com
delivered to home on next day.
Wow S$259 inc tax!!!! expensive ler....better take TG S$260 inc tax.......
Old 15-07-2003, 04:54 PM
Samster

thaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to behold
I heard SQ!!!!!! Bkk-Sin-Bkk !!!!!!!!!! Price is 5200 inclu all Tax...pay extra 100 bhat sent to your door step....total pay 5300bhat....hehehehehehehe
Old 15-07-2003, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2532 / Power: 22
MarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by yomun
Did you read my previous post?

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread...704#post269704

Garuda is only S$206 (Incl. Tax). Zuji's pricing sucks and not competitive.
if not leaving last mintue can try priceline, can get good rates....my kaki got air india for only S$160 all inclusive, also delivery to doorstep.
Old 15-07-2003, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 23
CumKing is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCumKing is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCumKing is a Helpful and Caring Samster
No meals served?

Quote:
CX is $236 incl. tax.
For CX, do they still serve 2 miserable pieces of non fresh, non soft bread which they pass off as a meal?

Like eating 3 day old bread,

CK
Old 15-07-2003, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2532 / Power: 22
MarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: No meals served?

Quote:
Yes status quo remains. Haha! Also with a piece of cake, pieces of fruits and sometimes ice cream.
no cutery for passengers, CX afraid they might use it to hijack plane, in place you get a plastic toothpick, but must say the mango ice-cream is yummy...
Old 16-07-2003, 01:11 AM
Samster

CumKing is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCumKing is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCumKing is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Re: No meals served?

Quote:
Originally posted by MarkNgSiongBoon
no cutery for passengers, CX afraid they might use it to hijack plane, in place you get a plastic toothpick, but must say the mango ice-cream is yummy...
LOL

But then again..u can inflict serious head injury to anyone with those 2 pieces of 3D old bread....kekeke

I LOVE DOUGH,

CK
Old 16-07-2003, 02:08 AM
Samster

Re: No meals served?

Quote:
Haha true true. I forgot what flavour was the ice cream until you mentioned it. The ice cream was as hard as a rock. Had to wait for 10 minutes for it to soften a bit. Nonetheless tastes good.
Huh? Got Rock Ice Cream meh? I wasn't served any.

I asked for coke & they said only coffee was available. Can u beat that?!

CX gets the aXe !!

CK
Old 16-07-2003, 01:06 PM
Samster

I still prefer SK with good food and wine(bottle). SK192 and SK193 all brand new and can play game right in front of your seat like SQ. Price is S$270 inclu tax
Old 16-07-2003, 01:12 PM

My Reputation: Points: -227 / Power: 0
bollocksman bollocksman bollocksman
12-months open tickets

Just gonna book my trip to the UK on 12 months open return ticket.

Foound out that TG has a very good deal, Routing Via BKK

it goes like this : SIN-BKK, BKK-LHR, LHR-BKK,BKK-sin

stopover, and re routing is permitted ( which means I can sneak in a few days of SANUK in BKK) before proceeding to Old Blighty.
Great deal it cost S$400 less than SQ's . gonna take the S$400 saved for a couple of good MP sessions at Mirage,Emmaneulle , Utopia and poesidon. hahaha
Old 16-07-2003, 01:17 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by thaiboy
I still prefer SK with good food and wine(bottle). SK192 and SK193 all brand new and can play game right in front of your seat like SQ. Price is S$270 inclu tax
I support SQ cos I only pay 5300baht and delivered right to my doorstep. Bookings all done through phone.

Good food, games and those connecting flights from Osaka has good Japanese Airline Stewardesses.

hahaha
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 16-07-2003, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by siamcutey
I support SQ cos I only pay 5300baht and delivered right to my doorstep. Bookings all done through phone.

Good food, games and those connecting flights from Osaka has good Japanese Airline Stewardesses.

hahaha
SC
kekeke you knn..i am talking abt from sin bkk sin.... not bkk sin bkk....

i also know 5300bhat inclu tax sent right to our door step.....not even have to place any deposit...all through the button.
Old 16-07-2003, 01:28 PM
Samster

Re: 12-months open tickets

Quote:
Originally posted by bollocksman
Just gonna book my trip to the UK on 12 months open return ticket.

Foound out that TG has a very good deal, Routing Via BKK

it goes like this : SIN-BKK, BKK-LHR, LHR-BKK,BKK-sin

stopover, and re routing is permitted ( which means I can sneak in a few days of SANUK in BKK) before proceeding to Old Blighty.
Great deal it cost S$400 less than SQ's . gonna take the S$400 saved for a couple of good MP sessions at Mirage,Emmaneulle , Utopia and poesidon. hahaha
Your few days is going to be a lot of days.

hahaha
SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 16-07-2003, 01:35 PM

My Reputation: Points: -227 / Power: 0
bollocksman bollocksman bollocksman
Re: Re: 12-months open tickets

Quote:
Originally posted by siamcutey
Your few days is going to be a lot of days.

hahaha
SC
Enough for me to have a LAST BAngkok blast!!, after that I shall be"vegetarian" for 7/8 months at least.

Enough days for Emmaneulle, poesidon, Mirage, Utopia , and of course our plimgrimage to C*** 20

anyway FYI, its only S$1600 for 12 months return tickets via TG.

cheap!
Old 27-07-2003, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
ENTS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Air ticket to BKK now at $165

Received email from ZUJI.
Now Fly Singapore to BKK in Garuda Indonesia
only $165.