The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 28-07-2003, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by pat88
KNN $165 still not count the extras leh........ZUJI no good.........cheat pple one.........
What are the "extras" that ZUJI charge make you felt cheated ???

The normal tour agents charges S$30 service charge for the airticket and S$39 for insurance and airport tax for S'pore thus total of S$69. The airport tax of B500 to be paid when departing bangkok is not included hoh.......

Morever, normally we have to pay cash and self collect unless you know the TA well enough. Whereas Zuji payment is on Credit card and free delivery to your door step.

I missed out something ???

Last edited by Sinoview; 28-07-2003 at 12:24 PM.
Old 28-07-2003, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2532 / Power: 22
MarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Air ticket to BKK now at $165

Quote:
Originally posted by ENTS
Received email from ZUJI.
Now Fly Singapore to BKK in Garuda Indonesia
only $165.
Check out the promotion at:

ZUJI Promotion

what's the final price? (all inclusive) Just flew on GA for S$215....IMHO cheapest (not counting priceline)
Old 01-08-2003, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 22
thaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Latest BKK Air Ticket Prices

Quote:
Originally posted by yomun
GA S$204 (Incl. Tax) ZUJI

CX S$242 (Incl. Tax)
This offer ended 3pm 31/07/03. Awaiting CX to release latest info. Let me know if you guys have the new pricing.

Took GA once at S$206 (Incl. Tax). Departure and Return flight was delayed around 15min. They board passengers only 10min before flight! When the plane landed the interior of the plane was shaking furiously that I thought it's going to break into pieces. Hehehe. Maybe this will be my first and last flight on GA.

Heard from my favourite travel agent sales guy that some customers feedback that there're delays of up to 1 hour before. Another case was some engine problem. Take note that an airplane can still function with one engine down. Sometimes I take risks but not all the time.

After the SARS scare air ticket prices have gradually risen. Now it's the low season in BKK. Don't be a cheap charlie. Pay a bit more and fly to BKK now. 2 hours flight compared to 24 hours by coach.

Regards,
Unofficial BKK (Ratchada/Rama 9/Sukhumvit) Tourism board member
Bro heard from my friend that GA plane bottom all rusty.!!! knn dun know true or not....better pay abit more for better flight..
Old 01-08-2003, 03:07 PM
Samster

thaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I think I know who you heard this from. Hehe.
kekekek you know i know...hahahahahah we 2 know....sibey sian where to chiong in sg when i back .......to GL lagi sian...to batam dun know how to go......
Old 06-08-2003, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 22
TheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to all
Re: Latest BKK Air Ticket Prices

Quote:
Siao liao think must travel by courier in the future. Air tickets getting back to normal prices. Worse come to worse have to longbang Thaiboy's freight plane liao.
Fuck the airlines. Take bus like I did the last trip:

$60 + 890baht + 830baht + 550baht = SGD$156.

Save the extra 500baht on airport tax some more. On the way from Hatyai to Bangkok still got meals provided. What more can you ask for?
Old 07-08-2003, 08:28 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Re: Re: Latest BKK Air Ticket Prices

Quote:
Originally posted by TheUnforgiven
Fuck the airlines. Take bus like I did the last trip:

$60 + 890baht + 830baht + 550baht = SGD$156.

Save the extra 500baht on airport tax some more. On the way from Hatyai to Bangkok still got meals provided. What more can you ask for?
I can ask for 26 hours???

hahaha
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 07-08-2003, 08:29 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Re: Re: Re: Latest BKK Air Ticket Prices

Quote:
Originally posted by siamcutey
I can ask for 26 hours???

hahaha
SC
Oops sorry, should be to and fro 52 hours.

hahaha
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 07-08-2003, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 22
TheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to all
Re: Re: Re: Re: Latest BKK Air Ticket Prices

Quote:
Oops sorry, should be to and fro 52 hours.

hahaha
SC
i'm saying one meal provided from Bangkok to Hatyai and vice versa. Got some snacks as well. You can eat for 25 hours? siao
Old 08-08-2003, 01:21 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Latest BKK Air Ticket Prices

Quote:
Originally posted by TheUnforgiven
i'm saying one meal provided from Bangkok to Hatyai and vice versa. Got some snacks as well. You can eat for 25 hours? siao
I mean the time spent on travelling. siao

hahaha
SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 08-08-2003, 11:47 AM
Samster

Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Latest BKK Air Ticket Prices

Quote:
I mean the time spent on travelling. siao

hahaha
SC
It's only good for people who have plenty of time to burn and do not mind the tedious journey, like those in-between jobs, retrenched, retired, housemen etc......

For the normal working and business people .....time means money. Pressing a few buttons on a calculator will show it's not worth to go by road......
Old 08-08-2003, 11:51 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Latest BKK Air Ticket Prices

Quote:
Originally posted by Sinoview

Cost saving yes....But it's not for everyone.

It's only good for people who got plenty of time to burn and do not mind the tedious journey, like those in-between jobs, retrenched, retired, housemen etc......

For the normal working and business people .....time means money. Pressing a few buttons on a calculator will show it's not worth the while to go by road......
Old 09-08-2003, 01:03 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Latest BKK Air Ticket Prices

Quote:
Originally posted by Sinoview
It's only good for people who have plenty of time to burn and do not mind the tedious journey, like those in-between jobs, retrenched, retired, housemen etc......

For the normal working and business people .....time means money. Pressing a few buttons on a calculator will show it's not worth to go by road......
Air tickets are slowly returning to normal.

SQ back to 6800baht

hahaha
SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 09-08-2003, 01:06 AM
Samster

yeah SQ back to normal price.....now the cheapest take TG liao..6000bhat.......
Old 09-08-2003, 01:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 23
CumKing is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCumKing is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCumKing is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally posted by thaiboy
Yr B6000 is one way or return ? Inclusive of all the miscellaneous minus dept tax B500 BKK side ?

Any idea how much for one way by TG ( Bkk - Sgp )?

Checking,

CK
Old 09-08-2003, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by thaiboy
maybe still have Air bangla or Air India?????

hahaha
SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1