The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2003, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Cuntalk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Re: Re: Devil's Hadyai FR 10~14 July 2003 (Part 8)

Quote:
Originally posted by MrDevil
Bro, see pai sian leh, can only type 1,000 characters per posting. Did I set anything wrong? I saw some other FR to be very very long, how to do that?

Also not sure how to have nice avatar like yours, though I have prepared my images, etc..
bro the limit iz 10000 characters not 1000...

wah u must be a champion writer sia 1 day can write so much...keke

for inserting ur avatar...jus upload the image to a web hosting site eg.

http://www.liquidservers.com/

then paste the image link here...

http://www.forum.sammyboy.com/member...on=editoptions

Marriage is a 3 ring circus:Engagement Ring...Wedding Ring...Suffer Ring...

No More Playing Tirak Games With WLs...Back To My 7 F Cheong Rules...

Find her,Friend her,French her,Finger her,Fuck her,Forget her,Find next...

Sexy Naked Photos & XXX Movies for PCC, Cheong Mission , 24 HRS TCSS in Chat Room , Earn While Cheonging, Welcum to Dr Devil Hum Sup Club
Old 16-07-2003, 07:27 PM
Registered Advertiser

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 21
MrDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrDevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Go but no test

Quote:
Originally posted by BkkPattaya
When in Hdy, went to Pink Lady, very few pu yings there maybe 8. Not even 1 of them can make me part wif my BHT 1600, went to Chao Phya twice, not even 1 girl there twice. Quite disappointed. Sabai Group of MPs most reliable, After 3 pm, definitely at least 20 Soay maag maags smiling at you trying to seduce you.
On the last trip, suppose to bring my member to tour Chao Phraya and Pink Lady but too bad, running out of time.

Heard from Moi that Chao Phraya's girls quality dropping and lesser girls too. Same happening with Wonderful.
• Prolong Ejaculation • Enlarge Penis
• No Side Effect • Enhance Vitality
• Work With Alcohol • FREE Shipping

Click here to Order Now - FREE 3 eBooks
Old 17-07-2003, 07:45 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Go but no test

Quote:
On the last trip, suppose to bring my member to tour Chao Phraya and Pink Lady but too bad, running out of time.

Heard from Moi that Chao Phraya's girls quality dropping and lesser girls too. Same happening with Wonderful.
ya knn Wondeful quality not as good as bf liao...

Sexy Naked Photos & XXX Movies for PCC, Cheong Mission , 24 HRS TCSS in Chat Room , Earn While Cheonging, Welcum to Dr Devil Hum Sup Club
Old 17-07-2003, 12:48 PM
Registered Advertiser

Re: Re: Re: Re: Devil's Hadyai FR 10~14 July 2003 (Part 8)

Quote:
Originally posted by Cuntalk
bro the limit iz 10000 characters not 1000...

wah u must be a champion writer sia 1 day can write so much...keke

for inserting ur avatar...jus upload the image to a web hosting site eg.

http://www.liquidservers.com/

then paste the image link here...

http://www.forum.sammyboy.com/member...on=editoptions
hahahhha, sorry bros , my eyes must be flooded with pussy juice, saw 10,000 as 1,000... make all bros read until heh heh chuan..

dont suan me lar, first time writing FR... pai seh pai seh, so many bros here write like novel writer here later laugh at me lar...

thanks for the info on uploading avatars, so how's my avatar?? looks enough devil?

Old 18-07-2003, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 22
cheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to all
Re: Go but no test

Quote:
Originally posted by BkkPattaya
When in Hdy, went to Pink Lady, very few pu yings there maybe 8. Not even 1 of them can make me part wif my BHT 1600, went to Chao Phya twice, not even 1 girl there twice. Quite disappointed. Sabai Group of MPs most reliable, After 3 pm, definitely at least 20 Soay maag maags smiling at you trying to seduce you.
Yup, still can't forget my very first body massage in Sabai Cafe, Pattaya. One of the best so far in terms of girls and service.

As the song by Kylie Minogue...can't get you out of my head......

Thank God It's Friday!
Old 18-07-2003, 05:01 PM
Registered Advertiser

Devil's Hadyai FR 10~14 July 2003 (Part 14)

Overall the section was as good as the previous trip, just she is more relax now and we seems to be so much closer... got a little chemistry feeling also... The pussy not as tight as before but its still good , I feel more comfortable with her current size.. dont feel too tight. Pai sei forgot to mention, me got no giant didi, though my size almost like giant, didi just standard like any chinese guy.

After done, both resting on the bed.. seems to be bery long session.. tired and sleepy now.. thought of catching a cat nap before dinner to recharge battery bcos i know the plan for tonight is still long...

11th July - 2000

Before could close my eye, telephone started to ring... too lazy to answer and let it stop.. then door started banging ... she quikcly hide under the blanket and I take a towel and open the door, time for dinner... I ask my member what time is it. he say work finish and caught a nap too liao... shit.. meaning no nap for me..

Take a quick shower on my own first, then change and go to my member's room to plan for the night.. then my puying take her bath and do her make up...

Tonight mission ( all time in Spore time)

2100 ~ 2200 - dinner at hill top restaurant (forgot name liao)
2200 ~ 0030 - Kiss chanel to throw a surprise birthday party for a khaki
0030 ~ 0100 - bring girl back to hotel and come out for hunting
0100~ 0300 - hollywood disco to do hunting
0300 ~ morning - see who lucky with their hunted FL

The mission and timing seems to be perfect and evryone know the schedule that we got to follow

11th July - 2100

Reached hill top with Moi van and got a table at open air, really windy tonight and will full moon somemore.. but some black cloud convering. Can see the Guan Yin statue standing tall and part of HDY city, pretty nice scenery.. bring my puying to the edge to have better look, hug her warmly and really feeling very romantic sial...

Wah everyone so hungry and ordered so many dishes, i also forgot how many dishes in total. 9 person having dinner. Let me try...
- 3 different type of tom yam (normal seafood tom yam, white tom yam and green curry chicken),
- roast pork leg,
- fried crispy soft shell crab
- fried fish mooncake
- hot and spicy prawn
- tom yam fish
- sambal kang kung
- 2 oyster each person

The best I like about my puying is that she know all the table manner like distributing those utensils for everyone, wipe the plate, sppon and fork for me, picking food everytime a new dish served, taking out the prawn shell, wiping the sweat on my face every now and then ( I sweat a lot eating spicy food ) and wiping my mouth when i seems to be dirty... almost like handicapped meal... really someone know know how to serve her man on the dinning table.

I like food a lot and table manners is an important point for a puying to score.... she got at least 8.5/10... she could be better if we know each other more... like she will know what I like and know what to order... doing things before I even know I wanted... this will score her higher.. but not bad considering this is only my 2nd time with her. My ex-tirak took longer time to perfect her table manners.

Drank our 3L Martell but pretty slow drinking session... lots of guest watching us, today more locals than tourist like us.

Time to kap tang, you wont believe how much is the bill, would have thought easily 3,000b but turned out to be 2,000b only. Real worth...

11th July - 2200

Reached Kiss Chanel, greeted with SwaaDeeKap by their waiters and waiteress... saw few waiteress looks pretty good, can consider to hunt here when got nothing better to do.

Occupy 3 tall tables facing the central stage at the center... Nothing fancy, female solo singer, male solo singer and band take turn to play... few Ah Tu's song, my puying seems to like Chinese Song a lot and i hum few words to her ear... hugging her from the back.. really feeling warm and romantic..

Drinking session starts, always hate the way Thai serve hard liguor, 10% liguor 40% ice and 50% water... just like drinking ice water.. until teeth also feel numb.... instructed to change to on the rock with another glass of ice water... i prefer to serve myself. The rest of the member follow the same and everyone starts to drink on the rock...

Moi arranged a waiter to buy cake, cost 350b and then give him the change as tips but Moi take back my tips and give only 50b to him, say dont spoil them.

I also like the massage in the toilet but one thing bad is that he massage too early, even before your urine finish, sial keep on shooting everywhere.... went in couple of times and each time different style.. beri good especially when i so tired. If I remembered correctly, gave him close to 200b in total.

11th July - 2330

The pace got faster and before 2330, i think only left about 1L of Martell, a big portion was gone... can see everyone got beri good feeling liao.. remind everyone again not to get drunk, the night is still young...

12th July - 0000

Close to 0000 now, all the night were off suddenly and then the spot light shine on the birthday boy, the singer starts to sing birthday song, gave the singer 500b tips and the waiter 100b for arranging everythnig nicely.

Sang a English version and another cantonese version. For that few moments, emotion running high and glasses keep knocking non-stop .... like drinking water....

12th July - 0030

Take a quick look at the martell bottle, shit its finished.. so ask for bill as time is close. Bill is cheap too around 2,000b (several fruit juice, coke, soda, water, ice, waterm 4 plate of tibits, etc...)

Get on the van, before it could start, one kaki burst out in the van... quickly bring him down to vomit out everything, help him to take out his shirt and clean out... sial... why he drank so much... now one KO liao... The rest go by tuk tuk as van is dirty and I bring him back thru van...

Settle him down to his room with his girl taking care him, thought of getting others to proceed as per plan, check the next member, also KO liao, sound sleeping without changing, sial another KO.. so tell his girl to change for him...

Now left 2 of us, me and my bro who dont fancy hunting, so bo bian, go back to room... Break record first time ever go back to room ao early..

12th July - 0100

My Puying prepared hot water at bathtab for us to get ready to shower, a little chit chat and watch TV, hugging, etc.... then move to shower.

Nothing much happen in bathtab except to exchange few light kisses and clean ourselve.. It's pretty cold so never stay too long in the shower, more comfortable to play later in bed... knowing I have all the time for the whole night.

Changed to her cute carton pyjamas and she always like to wear cute carton underwear, no G-String.... bo bian lar she still teenager. With her makeup still look good, even look little more younger , just like 17~18... fresh and yummy

Both of us hide under the blanket and hug tigthly... she would have expected to start working immediatelly but I take my time, we chit chat instead.... start to talk lots of her personal story, her family, her friends in HDY, part of it was told the last trip, anyway still continue listening and appeared to be very interested and understanding... well these puying always like to share their story and have a listening ears, cant blame them.. most man want to do them than listening, let alone listening and understanding them...

I think the story telling session continue for an hour plus and slowly we are getting more intimate and she starts to use her thigh to seduce me, moving and groucing my thigh ... slowly light kisses (she always stop or avoided heavy frenching even till now), then kiss her neck, her ears, hands started to explore all over the body... can feel the nipple started to react liao and face reaction started to change...the feeling right now like more like making love, to someone you love... not bonking a chicks... yes just the sensation that i wanted both of us to have...

I always like her silky fair skin, gentle and firm breast not big, not even handful but just nice to suit her body (I never festish big boobs) and juciy pussy... this time even more juice without any effort. Maybe this is the diffence when you have got the right feeling inplace... i trully believe this.. it is not so much how skilful is your finger or tougue but also the way you create the feeling.

The problem is that I dont have the urge for every puying, it's pretty rare occasion to find puying that i have a feel for. Member's who cheong with me before will know... sex alone dont attract me, it need lots of chemistry and other X factors ... and this girl got the chemistry and X factor that somehow I tried to avoid, worried for getting into tirak relation.. thats what keeping me hestitating to call her after back from last trip or considering to change another one.... but somehow my big heart and small heart also ask me to go back to her.

Bros, pai sei reached the cencor part again... but will share the general overview in next post before its almost reaching 10,000 characters now...

Yes, she will broke all her don't rules this time, for those for you who read the earlier post. For those who dont, check back the last part, part 13...

Old 18-07-2003, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 22
cheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to all
Re: Devil's Hadyai FR 10~14 July 2003 (Part 14)

Quote:
The best I like about my puying is that she know all the table manner like distributing those utensils for everyone, wipe the plate, sppon and fork for me, picking food everytime a new dish served, taking out the prawn shell, wiping the sweat on my face every now and then ( I sweat a lot eating spicy food ) and wiping my mouth when i seems to be dirty... almost like handicapped meal... really someone know know how to serve her man on the dinning table.
ooh i see, "no-hands" restaurant!

Thank God It's Friday!
Old 18-07-2003, 06:07 PM
Registered Advertiser

Re: Re: Devil's Hadyai FR 10~14 July 2003 (Part 14)

Quote:
Originally posted by cheongkid
ooh i see, "no-hands" restaurant!
Wang Her used to be "no-hands" restaurant but now end up with full of PRC. Went there on our 2nd day and saw couple of pretty PRS but mostly is in 30s. The clients there are mostly 40s men too.

The best is we stay at next door hotel, Maee Nam the source of all these PRC and get too see some of them without bras, etc... my kaki go to know couple of rooms too... pretty exciting.

Old 19-07-2003, 03:20 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Devil's Hadyai FR 10~14 July 2003 (Part 8)

Quote:
hahahhha, sorry bros , my eyes must be flooded with pussy juice, saw 10,000 as 1,000... make all bros read until heh heh chuan..

dont suan me lar, first time writing FR... pai seh pai seh, so many bros here write like novel writer here later laugh at me lar...

thanks for the info on uploading avatars, so how's my avatar?? looks enough devil?
well done bro!

enjoyed reading all ur sibay detailed,long n interesting FRs...

devilish avatar u hv there...but a bit dark n not scary enough for me leh...

Old 19-07-2003, 03:53 AM
Registered Advertiser

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Devil's Hadyai FR 10~14 July 2003 (Part 8)

Quote:
Originally posted by Cuntalk
well done bro!

enjoyed reading all ur sibay detailed,long n interesting FRs...

devilish avatar u hv there...but a bit dark n not scary enough for me leh...
pai sei, i also know i very cheong hei... but thought it could be useful for new bros as reference like price, SOP, places, food, etc.. so they are more familiar to hdy and feel more comfortable to cheong hdy with us.. hahaha.. building hdy club

i like this avatar bcos its a friendly devil , just like me hahhaah

Old 19-07-2003, 03:01 PM
Registered Advertiser

Devil's Hadyai FR 10~14 July 2003 (Part 15)

Both of us drank quite a bit in Kiss Chanel earlier, still pretty high... bonking with both under a little influence of alcohol create different sensation.. not too drunk not too sober.. when both feel more hungry, more hot and wild...

Seriously, cant really fully recall the whole session clearly, the memory was vague in mind but surely know it's a wild and hot session... breaking all the don't and unwritten rules...

Frenching - 6/10 , very inexperience and can see that not someone who fancy frenching alot or french alot.
Catbath - 5/10 not full body, just some vital areas... not very skillful
BJ - 5/10 I believe this could be her first BBBJ, did it in 69 position, very inexperience and not skillful at all but can't blame lar
Juice - 8/10 like pouring water when we did 69, hahahaha
FJ - 8/10 this time she ride me like wild horse, we started it raw without knowingly, after awhile realised this, quickly put on cap... have a devil urge to forget about but angel win this time..

This time, I broke few of her donts like she did not only BJ but BBBJ, deep frenching, raw..... phew breaking 3 in a row...

Hug each other like bf/gf for awhile before going to toilet for a quick wash. After got back to bed, she called her boss and give excuse that her Ang Shui came, so got to cancel her booking with the other customer tomorrow... talk for quite awhile. She has been keep saying that she has confirmed booking tomorrow, but now somehow something make her cancel that booking, probably it's another of her regular customer.. if not, surely wont be advanced booked.

Though I really happy and appreciate for her to make effort to stay another day with me but deep inside feeling like ARRRR, I have wanted the pink miniskirt big breast viewed this morning... Aiyah.. sometimes you just cant have the best of both world...Mai Ben Rai, maybe I will enjoy tomorrow even more with her... just hope

We continue chit chat for awhile, not sure until what time... probably I just doze off unknowingly... all I know we are sleeping hugging tight, something that I dont like much, even with my gf... but maybe this puying got a smaller size, so you dont actually feel her weight hugging her...

[bold]12th July - 0830[/bold]

Its like have not sleep long when someone keep banging on the door, so loud that there is a police raid.... shit must be that fuXking member again, always disturb me sleeping... open door and chasing me to get ready for breakfast and to start today plan...

[bold]12th July - 0900[/bold]
OK went back to room, have a quick bath, both of get changed and go over to other member's room..

Discussed today mission

0930 ~ 1030 - Breakfast
1030 ~ 1200 - Tour Farms
1200 ~ 1300 - Change Hotel
1300 ~ 1400 - Pao Paw
1430 ~ 1500 - Lunch
1500 ~ 1900 - Songkla / Temple Praying

Seems like pretty good schedule for today... everyone time their watch and we go on mission.

[bold]12th July - 0930[/bold]

Ah Moi came with her van and bring us to what she claimed to the best Tim Sum in HDY, it has 3 store almost side by side, selling tim sum, bak kut teh, podridge and mee hoon. Lots of locals eating there.. a sign of good food cheap price.. near Merlin hotel within walking distance.

Tim sum there pretty cute, all in smaller portion than ours and have greater variety, some I have not even saw before. The Bak Kut Teh also taste not bad but nothing too fancy but good to have something hot in the morning. The podridge always tasted not bad. The half boil egg here is the worst i have taken so far, we always like Thai's egg, the york is yellowish orange and very very fresh.

Total we ate 29 long of tim sum, 3 bowl of bak kut teh, 1 podridge, 4 double half-boil eggs and some drinks, incredible price about 600b only... our breakfast usually exceed 800b and dont even have that much things to eat...

My puying went back to change her cloth and take new clothing say will wait for us at our hotel, so thinking this is good for me to roam freely at the farm later.

[bold]12th July - 1030[/bold]
Walk Tour Farms located near Merlin hotel, I think it has about 8~10 KFC on that lorong but only about 3 with some quality girls.

2 Members needed a chicks. Went one of the KFC of my ex-girl, one girl keep smiling and making gesture from inside, at first dont look who is she, then slowly recall I booked her sometimes back before. Now dyed her hair to red, looks more chio now.. yeah this one also do good BBBJ but only speak thais and nothing else, I also find it difficult to communicate with her with my basic thai language.

Saw 2 of the 3 of 2,500b category looks pretty good, one with very fair skins and looks a little like a Hk movie star, long black hair but figure not very good. Another one is slightly skinny with with small breast but the look is very sweet and i like her smiles and eyes. We keep exchanging eye contact, a sign that she will be happy if you get her.

Explain to my Khaki knowing he like the pretty look type. Ask the OKT for provide more info about that girl, just came down to HDY for 12 days, started to work not long, speak only thai, a bit shy but very nice girl. only 20 years old. But the khaki feel like he wanted to see more, so politely tell the OKT that this girl is good and really like her but wanted to walk around to see few more shops. The OKT smile politely say dont blame her is she got by someone else later. Of all the OKT i came across, all is pretty friendly and polite, never use pressuare to make you obligated.. of course, unless of course when you started to talk cock in side.

The next few KFC dont have the right quality, so walk back to confirm that pretty look, pick up her things and follows us on our van. Appeared pretty friendly and warm even though just started knowing each other. But too bad, she speak only thai and my member dont speak any thai, his first trip to HDY. Sometimes you just cant have the best of both world, you wanted fresh chicks then they dont speak other language much. But this girl is good, she bring along couple of Chinese > Thai > Chinese and English > Thai > English translation book, so both of them starts to do the communication thru pointing of words on the book to do translation. hahaah , I see them pretty fun , the most important is both side wanted to communicate and the language barier could be overcome.

One down, left another one to find his target. So the van roam around the town again and went to Wonderful, left with 3 leftovers, thank the OKT and make a move. Then Roam to near the snake eating store, hope to have better quality here bcos saw couple of pretty chicks from here the last trip.

Saw one girl, not very dark skin, OKT intro as she is a partimer only, from HDY, work for very short period bcos need some money. Slightly and bulky but not fat, looks not too pretty but not too bad either. Not my type but this is what my this member looking for , the homely look, talk and big build girls bcos he is always pretty bulky and huge. Asking price is 3,500 , not willing to less.

So we move on, went to Rose KaraOK.. part of the intention is to see if my fav puying is back or not, was with her for 2 days, 3 trips back.. really like her a lot, score high in almost all the different categories, very very rare to find a girl that could win my heart so much, but too bad she went back to Chiang Mai on my 2nd day and have not returned since. Will definetly post a FR to share more about this puying later when i finish these trip report. If she is still here, i believe she will sure capture my heart...without fail bcos now after 3 months not seeing her i still missed her sometimes when I am in HDY.

We walk around that stretch of KFC and finally reach one with a very fair skin girl, who speak Mandarin well, kun Thai Chin, looks quite pretty, soft spoken and gentle.. knowing this girl attract my member, so ask the OKT to provide more info about her and ask her to come for closer look. He bring her to sit with my friend and dismiss the rest. The OKT guaranteed nipple pink color, super good service, worked only for 6 months... and price 2,300b super worth.. considering today is Sat where all hdy hotels fully booked. It is super duper peak.

My member's mind still cant settle down between the 3,500n hdy girl or this 2,300b chiang rai puying, see him in confusion. So tell the OKT that we will walk walk and then decide. So went up to the van, still cant make up his mind and finally he decided not to take any girls and go for hunting tonight... ok suit him lar... as loing as thats what he wanted..

bold]12th July - 1400[/bold]

Time overshot and schedule cock up this time bcos of this member who keep roaming and roaming but end up wasting everyone's time.

Quickly go back hotel to pickup our stuffs and checkout. My puying has been waiting on the hotel lobby for hours and until she fall asleep there, me also careless forgot to give her the room key.

Then drive over to Moi travel agency to take our bus ticket to return to Spore tomorrow Sun. Shit wasted more time there as they cant manage to get a ticket, all ticket to return to Spore fully booked, all of them. One of the member who must go back by Sun get worries and start to make noise. After checking with Mot on few questions, then I told my member not to worry, I and him will surely reach Spore by Mon morning. Will tell him the plan later, now the most important is our schedule and time is running out.

Maee Nam, the hotel that we suppose to stay today.. one look at the lobby, mood half sian liao... went to the room, even more sian.. the room stinks and ditry... the worse hotel that i have ever came in and they are charging 700b, bull shit real bull shit... but have no choice as this is the hotel left...

Old 19-07-2003, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
fandi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Re: Re: Devil's Hadyai FR 10~14 July 2003 (Part 14)

Quote:
Wang Her used to be "no-hands" restaurant but now end up with full of PRC. Went there on our 2nd day and saw couple of pretty PRS but mostly is in 30s. The clients there are mostly 40s men too.

The best is we stay at next door hotel, Maee Nam the source of all these PRC and get too see some of them without bras, etc... my kaki go to know couple of rooms too... pretty exciting.
MrDevil,
mind to tell where is 'wang her' no hand restaurant located
in hatyai? town area or nearby any significant landmark?
dunno hatyai also got prc.....
Old 19-07-2003, 09:22 PM
Registered Advertiser

Re: Re: Re: Re: Devil's Hadyai FR 10~14 July 2003 (Part 14)

Quote:
Originally posted by fandi
MrDevil,
mind to tell where is 'wang her' no hand restaurant located
in hatyai? town area or nearby any significant landmark?
dunno hatyai also got prc.....
Now, its no more operating as no hand restaurant, changed to restaurant cum singer stage. You will still have PRC to take food for you to eat but I cant see how you could do much there.

Hop on a tuk tuk, go to Maee Nam hotel, Wang Her is just beside . Go there around dinner time and you will find 20~30 PRC but be warned only a handful lookable, mostly are 30s. You can have dinner, hear songs and give flower to those Singers, this is how you impressed and buy them back later. Those flowers come in 500b and 1,000b. Expansive games, customer mostly 40s man.

Another way is to knock door at PRC room at Maee Nam hotel, tips the hotel boy and he will point you to the right door, they are pretty friendly, so dont worry to knock their door to chat them up.

PRC is usually asking higher than FL puying, probably 3,000b ~ 5,000b overnight . Personally, i dont find it worth.. too old.. but my khaki who tried them found them to be a lot more hunger and juicy...

Last edited by MrDevil; 20-07-2003 at 12:25 PM.
Old 20-07-2003, 03:00 PM
Registered Advertiser

Devil's Hadyai FR 10~14 July 2003 (Part 16)

[bold]12th July - 1600[/bold]

Check into the room, some rooms stink like shit, some air con not functioning, another one TV broken down.... take about 30 mins to finally settle down into the room.

Time wasted much and damn sian with the room. Went to take lunch at opp small food stall. Nothing special to talk about the food, just there for quick bite..

After taking lunch, with sian sian mood, our plan to go Songkhla went down the drain. One member catch a quick nap at his room alone (bcos he did not booked any girl) and another starting his engine to ramp his pretty young chick.

Others gathers at my room, do nothing talk cock. I also fallen asleep with my puying at my arm watching me sleep. When I wake up, she say I sleep like a pig... hahahahah but she is really damn cute and lovely.

[bold]12th July - 1730[/bold]

After everyone got together, planned for next step since our earlier plan in the morning was down the drain. Nothing much to do, so suggest to go for another round of massage .. this time old massage.

Moi was with us since morning, went reached lobby, found that khaki who did not booked puying was missing, waited for some time but still not showing up, thought maybe he walk around the hotel, so my bro and his tirak roam nearby on her bike.

Then he finally showed up, was busy chating with PRC girls whose door was open. Yeah some PRC will just leave their door open and you could actually go in to have a seat and chit chat.. I think he getting ready his backup for tonight just in case if he cant hunt anyone.

[bold]12th July - 1800[/bold]

Reached Sakure GV, sia damn surprised, all massage girl occupied but told to wait another 20~30 mins but we have got 9 persons, probably will got to wait till tomorrow. End up, one Khaki stayed back and the rest of us go to BP hotel for swimming and normal massage. Kind of silly to come HDY to swim but better than nothing to do.

On the way there, saw an internet cafe me and my puying pop into the internet cafe. The rest proceed to BP Hotel which is just a street away.

Too bad my puying knows nothing about computer and not much interested to learn, so bo pian, if not can teach her how to send email and chat. A Farang came in and occupy another pc, that place only 3 pc, home base internet cafe charging 30b/hour. I and the Farang chat a little about his 3rd trip here with her tirak from Phuket and how he like Phuket and HDY. That farang keep complaining about slow pc and slow line, and he speak a little thai too, not bad at all.

Spent about 30 mins to check mail and reply few important mails and off I continue my vacation. Join the rest for the massage, my puying did not want and just sit beside me learning to message. This massage lady massage better than Sakura GV, can feel the comfort and stress being released, though just had a massage yesterday.

[bold]12th July - 2000[/bold]

Reached room, dinner time to be 2100 bcos one member wanted to has another round with his girl. So again everyone gathered at my room talk cock do nothing,

[bold]12th July - 2200[/bold]

Dinner time, was suppose to have out Super Feast tonight, with roast piglet and shark fin. Out of curiousity, hop into Wang Her and check the situation. Very few customers yet, the PRC occupied about 2 big table, should be about 20 of them. Asked for the price, not too steep.. and got PRC to accompany, pretty worth.. Roast Piglet is 600b and Shark Fin is 2,000b or 3,000b depending on the fin quality.

Brought in 2 bttle of Thai Brandy, Regency at 350b each. Taste pretty smooth but quite strong. Ordered 1 roast piglet, a 2,000b shark fin, prawn, fried rice. The food there not bad, really not bad at all. Some couple of pretty PRC but was sitting with customers and her customer was spending money on her like no body business, give her at least one flower ring worth 1,000b for each song.

2 of my khaki "jiu cheng ren" was there, he always like to hunt PRC and he is at the home base of HDY PRC, eye started to roll all over but he is feeling uneasy with the stares of his 2 "jiu cheng ren", end up did not take anyone to sit with him.

We left after dinner to rush off to Hollywood, my girl and another khaki are not of the legal age to allow to enter disco, so both of the puying stayed in the room. At first, suggested to go JB disco or Say Hi as there is no age restriction but others prefer Hollywood. My Puying told me that she will wait till I am back, dont Lat Kai...

[bold]12th July - 0000[/bold]

3 of us guys went to Hollywoord, damn packed, all table full so thought of moving to Emperror Disco, Moi pull 2 of her FL frens together with her to go Emperor Disco. One looks pretty good and speak Mandarin while the other looks like a Malay girl speak Cantonese.

Pretty crowded at Emperor Disco too, but manage to get a table. Brought in One Thai Brandy, Regency which the other bottle finished during dinner earlier. Dont think this bottle will last us long tonight but it is too late to buy more from the shop.

My 2 member dance with the FL pulled from Hollywood, seems to enjoy their time. I round around in the disco to see any FL for hunting but too bad, seems everyone is occupied, left 2 or 3 groups dancing alone but not looking good, so just leave them alone.

Went back to my table and found 3 FL moved near to our table but dont attract me all, they are slight overweight and too meaty for my taste. Roam a few time but still cant see much, thought of sneaking back to my hotel as it is just throwing stone distance and surprise my girl.

[bold]13th July - 0130[/bold]

When back to room, she openned the door still looking pretty fresh, watching TV all along, seems like keeping her promise to wait for me to be back. Hugged me like missing me so much, though we just last met 1 hour back... deep frenching led one to another, end up with another bonking session. Never had chance earlier today as everyone keep gathered at my room.

She is in her cartoon pyjamas without wakeup that make her looks really more lovely and cute, just like 18 years old teenager. She was missing so much that we french like from the door to the bed, it's really a wild and hot frenching, something that I dont normally expect to do or receive other than a tirak... shit it seems to be a tirak in the making now.. I believe she must have feel so good that I purposely come back to look for her and not busy Lat Kai at disco but she dont know that I actually wanted to hunt but nothing to hunt, bored and came back for a spot check.

I still sweaty from the disco but she dont really mind all the salty taste, licking all over my neck.. I also feel a little pai seh but bo pian, dont want to spoil her mood.. As we french, we undress each other, with me sitting on the bed and she sitting on my lap facing the mirror.. see the reflection on the mirror also damn steam liao, seeing a young teenager acting like a wild tigeress.

Immediatelly finish undressing me, she started to lick from neck to nipple, then to lap and slowly moving back to my didi area.. slowly she started to kiss my didi, and it really stand hard watching her doing that... seeing her kneeing down and blowing really the most sexy sight. THis time can really feel that she is really enjoying and blowing from her heart... trying her best to be as skillfull as she hoped to be ... but she still need plenty of training and guiding. Do not wanted to sounds like Super Lao Jiao, so just let her enjoy her time doing her free will. At least, its a good start to let her learn how to really make her man happy. Though the blowing was not too good but its her effort of doing her best that really touched me.

Got her fuck to start kissing her nipples and neck wildly, a sign to show appreciation for her hard work, starts to finger her.. again juicy without much effort. Got her sitting on top with me still sitting, she started to sit and slip thru slowly and carefully, still feeling the usual tightness and can see reaction on her face , bitting lips as slowly moving in deeper.. this CFM look really shiok.

Slowly the pace of riding increase faster and faster, i lean down to give her more space to ride and rock with my leg still on the floor. She getting wild and ride like a crazy horse. Feeling a hot sensation in her pussy, she should be cumming oredi.... slowly she slow down again..

I got her up and let her sleep on the edge of bed with me standing on the floor, do her missionary, started to thrust slowly and steadily as she just after her cum , probably still sensative.. then move her to the corner of the bed to allow better positioning.. this position at corner bed was taught by a friend as it really give your pumping more power as you are standing and you are using the strength from your legs movement instead of your lap and waist strength. For those bros who like powerful pump should try this, I never know its strength until I really tried it.

Then turn her back to do doggie and start to ramp her real hard and fast but too bad buttock not enough meat, so not really a good pump feeling a little pain pumping too hard. Started to feel the urge, and started to recall shit we are doing bare, so quickly take out and then put on the cap.

Let her on top to ride as I could see she enjoy riding while I can rest a little. She climb up happily and started to ride, trying to control the urge as much as I could to try to match her cum... within the next few more rock, can feel she started to increase her pace again... this time use all my hand power to help her rock even more harder and faster..Pinching her little nipple and grapping her 32B small breast really make her more wild. I wonder if she will feel dizy from rocking so hard.. then control is uncontrollable anymore, can feel both cuming, this time really explode hard and then slowly slowdown.

Old 20-07-2003, 04:12 PM
Registered Advertiser

Devil's Hadyai FR 10~14 July 2003 (Part 17)

Right after that, she immediatelly collapse and lay on top of my chest with my didi still warming inside.. real good feeling.. rest for awhile before get up to do washing, phew now more sweaty than was in disco. Fully awake now, get clothed and get ready to return to the disco saying that need to take care of the member there.

She say be nice and she will be waiting for me to come back. Give me a kiss and off I return back to Disco, really time well spent rather than roaming around disco doing nothing, as I dont fancy dancing.

13th July - 0230

Walk in, stand awhile at higher level to get better view and try to spot if any FL available, light up my ciggarates and smoke for awhile, notice a quite good figure puying with couple of fren but surrounded by couple of guys. Dont look like their customer or tirak as not too close or intimate, suspect probably some FL being hunted. Exchange eye contact with her couple of times and smiles in every occasion. She starts to attract my attention more now..

Dont want to look like a hungry woof, did not approach her and went back to my table. Saw a damn good figure waiteress serving our table, saw me and give me a sweet smile. So being friendly, her name and chat her up but the disco was too loud, could hardly hear anything even as I was so close until rubbing her breast. Real hard on, believe that must be at least 34B firm type. She then point to her T-Shirt showing no 18, probably means her waiteress is no 18.

Offered her a drink and she is happy to drink it up.. then take her hand to invite her for a dance at our table. At first a bit shy or maybe she are not allowed to dance.. so at first just start to shake her body a little. So i gave her another glass of drink and cheers, slowly she getting more mood and energetic. Seeing her good figure swing and shaking making me imagine her naked riding on top me, hahahah damn shiok. Take the excuse of talking to her, so got to shout to her ear real close while dancing and rubbing her breast, not sure if she knows that but I just like that feel. Since she did not give much resistance and seems fine with that, I just act blur lor. Then her Manager came, so she back to her normal self and act like cleaning our table and then request to go for awhile.

While waiteress 18 was away, steal some glance at the FL just now at the entry table. Yes, she is looking back at me too. Hmm... seems to be good chance. So I walk towards her looking at her but did not approach her again, probably bcos there are couple of guys around her or maybe I a little reluctance wanted to hunt knowing that I cant do much with her even if lucky. So walk straight to Cashier to change some small notes 20b each.

Then go back to my table, we still exchange glance and smiles once in awhile, I know we are both interested in each other but just depends whose the one to initiate the first step.

Waiteress 18 return, and our bottle is finished , so get her to order one jug of beer. Soon return with the beer and we started to suck the beer with straws together. It's real fun, I think both of us finish half a jug at one breath. I bet she like drinking too. After that we started to dance more closely and end up dirty dance with her leg keep going in between my legs and rubbing my didi. Yeah, trying to tease me, so my hands started to roam around her neck, waist, hair and buttock.. to make her more horny.. I really like doing this. Then one hand holding her shoulder with arm touching her breast and slowly rubbing the breast, this way wont looks obvious to others while she seems enjoying it. I really like her sexy eye and sweet smile.

The whole disco are just like with us both alone only, turn her around, holding her waist tight, she really got a good curve, with my didi half standing, rubbing her buttocks and shake together. Then my mouth go near her ear and slowly breath some air in and wanted to kiss her neck but damn too many sweat, cant do it. She do put on a sexy perfume making her smell real nice. Yes, we really enjoy each other very much.. one of the rare occasion that I dance so wild with a newly known puying. She really got her attraction. After awhile, she ask for permission to leave.

While alone, spoted the FL again and we are looking at each other again... think time is closing soon, it's either approach her now or never. So thought of buying a ciggarattes and then approach her. Walk pass her again but then suddenly someone tapped on my shoulder and turned around to see its actually her. Wearing low cut shirt revealing her breast line, must have a good pair of breast. Looks quite pretty with right figure, yes the breast is good. Figure maybe not as good as waiteress 18 but still very much better than most chicks at FKC.

So, started a small chat of asking her names, where she comes from, is those guys her frens.. She tried to explain that those guys keep pestering them, though she dont know them and not interested on them. Exchange few words before her friend pull her to ask something, so I proceed to buy ciggarattes.

After getitng my ciggrates, move close to her again and started to shout at each other ear, its just too loud. Cant hear each other well, so grap her hand and point outside to signal to talk outside. She nodded her head and I hold her hand to walk outside.

While at almost entrance where the music is not too loud, chat chat more info and she speaks well Hokkein. Came to Hadyai for 1 year, was WL but not working now as her tirak dont like her to work, dont usually come to disco, usually once a week with her frens. Like her smile and eyes, you can really see the shine in her eye. Then Moi come to interupt saying that my member looking for me, so I excuse myself and say will look her again later.

Got back to the my table, the same member who got drunk yesterday get drunk again. Well, got to take care of him again. Then the light opened, waiteress 18 is standing beside me, sensing is waiting to be tips. Give her 200b and she sawadeekap with her both hand close. I would have wanted to ask her if she like to have supper together but was thinking to ask the other girl. Partly also bcos Moi told me that this waiteress is very emtional and sticky if you went to bed with her. So better follow her advise, not here to get another tirak GT.

After settling all of them, turn around and found that girl has left, shit missed both target. Thought maybe she could be outside, checkout at entrance but could not found any. Lost another good puying without any contact, shit really really shit. Still feel a little regret even when writting this now.

Bring my member back to the room, farking drunk and talk all nonense cock. Got to censor this stupid scene, really stupid.

Back to my room, feeling wasted 2 good puyings but what the heck still have another good one waiting for me at the room. Knocked the door and it opened pretty quick, seeing my all sweaty, prepare water for me to bath. Catch a quick shower and get ready to bed.

She is very much awake though can see she is really tired. Keep asking if I am going back for sure tomorrow and ask why not stay another day, etc... but inside my heart really hope to stay one more day but to hunt back the 2 target tonight. Since I told her that I am confirmed leaving tomorrow, says wanted to chat till morning and not sleeping thru out the night. I say ok, started to chat about the skies , moon and the sun but within 10 mins I sound asleep... hahahahaha.

I was dead tired by dancing with Waiteress 18, running about for the last few days and did not really caught a good sleep. Was so tired that I fallen asleep without knowing. Typically, I sleep very little even in my normal days, usually 5~7 hours.

Not sure if its a dream or whatever, can sense some sensual feeling, damn shiok... brain started to think what is it.. not figure out anything.. continue to sleep but within secs later, blur blur tahan, open my eye and realised that she is blowing me, phew no wonder.. feeling something... as she realised I am awake, she ride on me again.. my eyes was too tired to opened and really got no strength to do much except for her to ride.

Ride slowly with her eyes closed, then gradually increase her pace. Can sense that she is very tired too but she work hard to make me enjoyed her. Within mins, she rode real fast and hard, I also bei tahan, normally i can maintain very well control but this time probably feeling a little wanted to urine and wanted to cum, so lost control... just cant control. Burst in her bare, shit... I quickly pull her up bcos she told me that she do not take pregancy control pill and I dont want to end up with tirak GT. She looks surprised too.

Both of us get a quick wash and get back to the bed. Check the time, its 0700 (Spore time) that means I slept for probably 3 hours plus. She sure looks worry and happy, she say she wanted to have a baby with me, shit... mai luan luan kong arr, I never thought of that... but did not response like this lar. Explain to her that she is still young and have plenty more good opp as she grew. She should visit a doctor later to get an injection or aftermorning pills. She looks sad like i am a bastard but after some convincing, she finally understand.

Its 1000 now, we have showered together and changed but still lying on the bed. All my member's puying went off since 0900. Still chat like never ending, her HP finally rang, her boss calling her back. Ignore the first call, then 5 mins later rang again, pick up and give some excuse that will be back soon. 15 mins later rang again, sounds more angry this time. So unwillingly got to let her go.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1