The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 09-01-2004, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 22
Freestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 10101010 little hat yai guide

Quote:
Originally posted by MrDevil
hahahaha,, good try, so when wanna to join me to cheong puying ? See who attract more puyings? The once upon a time handsome guy or the big belly ugly uncle
hahaha i join you to your territory sure many gals know you better than me la.. how can i challenge you?? ng kah ng kah....

kekeke.. maybe we go H city and try ??
Old 09-01-2004, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 21
watchman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 10101010 little hat yai guide

Quote:
Originally posted by Freestyler69
hahaha i join you to your territory sure many gals know you better than me la.. how can i challenge you?? ng kah ng kah....

kekeke.. maybe we go H city and try ??
Confucius Says

Man young when he snatches kisses, old when he kisses snatches.
Old 20-03-2004, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold
This threat seem to have die of natural death......anyway I have read a FR • from other site to share with bros here ..............

Hat Yai Travel Report Dated Added: Sat Feb 28 2004 Submitted by: beentz New

Hello All, Been to BBK many times, but was in Hat Yai last weekend for the first time. Based upon the reviews in WSG I paid a visit to the Pink Hotel. Either the place has changed, the 'rules' are changed or I was in the wrong place.

We arrived around 9pm and took a seat in a bar down stairs and waited for the advertized "sexy show" to start at 10:30. For the next 1 and 1/2 hour we listened to girls get up on stage ( fully clothed) and croon some bad Thai Karoke. There appreared to be 'working girls' in the bar, but it was so subtle that we were not sure if they were working or someones date. The whole time we weere there no one approached us and asked if we were looking for company. At 10:30 5-6 girls in bikinis came out and did a dance routine. They were followed by a mixed guy/girl dance routine. There was nothing 'sexy' about any of this. By 11:00 we were fed up and left. Upon exitingt we saw the sign for the massage and thought we check it out.

We went up stairs and found the 'fishbowl 'at the massage area empty ( literally not person there.) We went into the bar next to the massage area and there were 5-6 girls sitting out side the bar in uniforms. After about 15 minutes, no one had approached us, so I went back out side the bar and asked one the girls to join me. We has a drink and chatted badly, ( almost no English was understood) I asked her about how much it was to go home for the night. She made very clearly that no girls in the bar will go home. " Stay in Bar Only". I wasn't sure if she meant this for me or all customers. The guy on the couch next to me had 5 girls sitting with him. Around 2am ( I think) the bar closed and we all had to leave. As far as I could tell, everyone walked out alone. No girls left the bar.

Other bars we went to during the weekend seem to work the same way..... Can someone advise me on how this is supposed to work? Where can you find girls on the street? Other bars where the girls will leave with you? Bar fine? Prices? I saw 'sexy shows' advertized everywhere, but as soon as I asked for details ( to avoid the same dissappointment as the first night) no one could tell me anything. Whats up?
(Review # 8456)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1