The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 15-02-2005, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!
Re: Any advise on Phuket? Patong Beach?

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3
bro sassina i am confirmed tiger air on 17th to 20feb to hkt. am staying in banyan tree can't resist the promo price. swappa will pick me up at the airport with my rented car. you still there?
brother Nat,

I was there only from the 8th to 11th and did check out Rome Hotel twice. Went at 5pm and everyone was still sleeping and only two puyings peeked out of which, one was nice but she acted as if not interested in my business so I passed even though she gave me her mobile number to call her later!

Went back later again in the evening with minahsiaoktv (who came in from Patong) and he took the only cute one (out of 5 remaining ladies) and, I picked him up later again after he finished.

His FR was BAD SERVICE or perhaps, it was because he could not communicate or, he just had bad luck.

Sadly, his time was limited for cheonging and needed to up and go back to Patong Beach which is a time wasting drive and tut tut dependant!

I was much more relaxed and had a freelance arranged on the phone that turned out to be great! Think Minahktcsiao and I have the same taste in looks as he was also interested in that cutie!

Activated her again on my last night cos she gave me TLC and I was really in need of more TLC as I was very SICK!

Recovery was quick enough when I downed a cocktail of Vit C, Tippys and had a professional masseur work on my back and head with some balm! Managed to consumate my TLC later that evening too after dinner!

Did check out Chicos one late afternoon and there are certainly lots of cute waitresses. You are right, need to spend some time there to hook em! If staying for a week, it would be worth the investment. Those of you who have great young looks could short cut the process of course; just mix in the charm and money!

Timber is still doing quite good despite Khun A's demise although not as hot as before.

Jammin is still rocking good except that the ladies cruising there are more "farang styled" in my opinion. I had a hard time finding a looker.

KorTorMor is totally rocking each night and lots of all sorts of girls about town. Both my friend and I felt abit like "unkles" when we looked around the room - late teens and very youngish crowd right now but nice!

Was also in Bangkok from the 11th till yesterday night and it was another very nice visit indeed. Glad I planned CNY out of here and in LOS!

We seem to be criss crossing out of here!

No, I did not even peek into Fantasia this trip as it was too short to do too much! Better to focus on what was at hand. If your BL Scotch is still there, I will take up your offer on my next trip which is timed for March 18th to 21st. Will you still be there?
Old 15-02-2005, 04:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
minahktvsiao has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

i would like to express my thanks and gratitude to bro natto3 and sassina2 for their info,help and hospitality while i was in phuket.this is wat the forum all about.making friends and sharing and taking care of each others.tho my trip was short and time limited due to my children overall it still a pleasant experience.maybe next time can go lone ranger and meet up with fellow samsters to have more fun.once again a big thank you to bro natto3 and sassina2.
Old 15-02-2005, 05:12 PM
Samster

sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

brother MSKTV,

"small beer " lah.

It was nice to put a face behind a name and pity that you were a good father with the kids with you there in LOS. For them, the beach was a better alternative though not for you.

I can see you have some talents for the Minahs so will see when we can get together to learn your "secrets" here.
Old 15-02-2005, 05:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
minahktvsiao has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassina2
brother MSKTV,

"small beer " lah.

It was nice to put a face behind a name and pity that you were a good father with the kids with you there in LOS. For them, the beach was a better alternative though not for you.

I can see you have some talents for the Minahs so will see when we can get together to learn your "secrets" here.
share share can lah not learn.no secrets here.been to the joint twice since back last friday and going again tomolo
Old 15-02-2005, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

you're welcome bro. we can organise a trip there anytime. hope you all had fun and i'm sure the addiction for phuket will set in eventually. i will be leaving for hkt on thurs morn on tiger air, and at some ridicules hour but of course it gives mr the time to do my things before disappearing to bangtoa bay. as i will be going with my gf it will be a quiet hol and a break before i go to mongolia.brrrrrrrr -25 in ub. i heard that there is a ski resort there with sime apres ski action, so will have to check that out.
bro sassina, rome place usually starts at about 7.30 to 8.00 pm, so din't be too early as you may not see all the girls. yes kosomo is the place to pick up young chicks for free ons or more. have luck there usually fri's and sat's.
anyway glad bor minahktvsiao and his friend had a good time.
i was wondering, now i pay 280bht for massage at metropole, how much is it now? i have a regular massage there nearly every day!
cheers bros.
Old 15-02-2005, 05:41 PM
Samster

Ski Resort in Mongolia?
Sounds interesting man!
Can you collect info for me esp on the "Ski Runs" i.e. what kind of lengths (distances e.g. 2 km, 3km ski runs etc), facilities e.g. ski lifts / chair lifts / tows / cable cars , hotel types etc. Gonna be difficult this winter season as my travel schedule is packed right till April and with skiing, two weeks is never enough let alone a week!

Most of all the aspre-ski sounds great although in UB, I understand theres apres-anything all year round and these Mongols really know what FUN is all about!
Old 16-02-2005, 11:21 AM
Samster

natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Ski Resort in Mongolia?
Sounds interesting man!
Can you collect info for me esp on the "Ski Runs" i.e. what kind of lengths (distances e.g. 2 km, 3km ski runs etc), facilities e.g. ski lifts / chair lifts / tows / cable cars , hotel types etc. Gonna be difficult this winter season as my travel schedule is packed right till April and with skiing, two weeks is never enough let alone a week!

Most of all the aspre-ski sounds great although in UB, I understand theres apres-anything all year round and these Mongols really know what FUN is all about!
bro sass, i hope i dun get flamed for penning this on this thread. the ski resort is a couple of hours drive out of ub. detail i dun really know but can check with gf when she comes home. yes them huns are sex crazy. most gers are pregnant at least once by 18 or 19 yrs old!
march will be busy for me, so phuket is not a priority, but the offer for my drinks is always there. just let me know and will call chuwat or joy. cheers.
Old 16-02-2005, 12:45 PM
Samster

Bro Natto,

Lets see how your drinks hold up during this visit first. Maybe none left after you visit!

I am really serious about trying UB's ski resort if its decent and affordable! Have not been on the slopes for quite a while now and better do again before my legs give on me! What., with those mongols sex crazy, it would make for a great vacation! Talking bout the 05/06 winter by which time you will have nicely settled into UB yourself right?

Ya, this March trip was unplanned but a farang mongeror wanted me to go along and with a total air cost of S$79 return, it was too tempting to refuse!
Old 16-02-2005, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Natto,

Lets see how your drinks hold up during this visit first. Maybe none left after you visit!

I am really serious about trying UB's ski resort if its decent and affordable! Have not been on the slopes for quite a while now and better do again before my legs give on me! What., with those mongols sex crazy, it would make for a great vacation! Talking bout the 05/06 winter by which time you will have nicely settled into UB yourself right?

Ya, this March trip was unplanned but a farang mongeror wanted me to go along and with a total air cost of S$79 return, it was too tempting to refuse!
bro sass, i bought 10 bottles to be member when fantasia opened at pearl, if has not been a year there should be 6 bottles left. yup that's the fare i paid.
will check with gf or try to go there when i go next month. be warned the weather there drops to -45 outsde ub. even she came back early, actually intending to spend new year with her family! i bought a jacket for -50. cheers.
Old 16-02-2005, 05:36 PM
harris88

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_swatch
Anyone have any infor on good place to cheong for Phuket say around patong beach area? There are so so many places to go in BKK but Phuket seems not to find any info?

Any advise is kindly appreciated.. Thanks
bro in thailand there is always place, all massage place have standard time frame which is 1 1/5 per session. in phuket if you want to take home go to pink lady. damage from 2000 to 3400 bht
Old 20-02-2005, 03:00 PM
Samster

bros, just back from phuket, and it seems like the tsunami never happened. drove from town to patong, there were signs of destruction and obviously there was a lot of destruction. you can tell how far the water went inland by looking at the grass and sand on the empty plots of land. must admit that the thai govt has done a good job to get phuket back on it's feet in just 2 months. then drove round to karon and kata beaches, they are fairly well back on their feet. i did not have a chance to go to koh luk as i only had three days there. banyan tree had no fatalaties but was only 30% occupied and today i think even less. the promotion is till the end march. very good buy. bro sass when you going again, maybe will go with you. cheers.
Old 20-02-2005, 10:38 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 0
blue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yes, except for the row of shops facing the sea that is being damaged, other than that the rest of the shops are not very damaged and lots of shops are up and functional, but the thing is, its still very quiet. Need more tourist to go back
Old 21-02-2005, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3
bro sass when you going again, maybe will go with you. cheers.

Bro, I am confirmed to go in on the 18th of March till 21st on Tiger. Will possibly stay again at Pavilion or maybe the Metropole this trip or even at Patong. Have not decided yet.

This trip, I am going with a "farang" mongerer who likes them "fun" and "economical" so I may even bring him to Soi 11 besides the beer bars and of course Jammin!

Myself am still not decided how I shall Party but as you know, Phuket has lots of options.

By the way, I found out that the main owner of Fever Corner Khun A has sold out his shares and left for Bangkok due to some "gun shooting incident" when he was drunk!
Old 21-02-2005, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, I am confirmed to go in on the 18th of March till 21st on Tiger. Will possibly stay again at Pavilion or maybe the Metropole this trip or even at Patong. Have not decided yet.

This trip, I am going with a "farang" mongerer who likes them "fun" and "economical" so I may even bring him to Soi 11 besides the beer bars and of course Jammin!

Myself am still not decided how I shall Party but as you know, Phuket has lots of options.

By the way, I found out that the main owner of Fever Corner Khun A has sold out his shares and left for Bangkok due to some "gun shooting incident" when he was drunk!
bro sass, i can't give you an answer for the next couple of days. until then would like to go back there as it is nice weather and not too many farangs around yet.
typical of these jokers to carry firearms around and when they get drunk something will always happen. leave it at home, you can only shoot yourself when you're pissed!
Old 06-03-2005, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 22
frankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

[QUOTE=blue_swatch]Back from Phuket this afternoon.

Bro Blue-Swatch, beside Simon, Safari and fantasea show, what other good things, events can you recommend? Since Christin is closed, which soap massage is available and how much? Appreciate you also recommend me the oil and traditional type too. Thank for the advise for not visiting Safari.

http://mypleasuredom.blogspot.com
= Personal Cheong Blog
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1