The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2005, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Any advise on Phuket? Patong Beach?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassina2
Bro Nat,

I came over to "paradise island" last nite as I found a new "hole" from one of the more legit massage place.

Golfing today and tomorrow and then maybe back on Sunday!

Call you when I back.

Looks like next week is bad as I have quite a lot of running round and then off to Macau - Zhuhai on 17th Sunday.

Otherwise it would be great to enjoy Songkran in Phuket too ! Damm, we cannot have everything - you must try to find out about visiting mongols who are here for ST visit so I can sample the great new experience before I venture forth there man!

17 yr old sounds a trite young for me but, nothing like tender calf compared with the "mutton dressed as lambs" you get in OT and many of the night places too often!

Busy working here in pleasure island on my puter this morning then off to golf course after early lunch! Have fun!
bro, looks like you have you hands full and an empty pair of balls in the coming week. let you know if can intro her friends to you. songkran may be out for me too due to her exams.
at 17 they are the most tender and the juicest cut for a lamb. have fun and hope that if you didnt get that hole in one on the course, you'll get it in zuhai!
cheers.
Old 21-04-2005, 01:22 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
benlee69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All bros out there who just came back from phuket i need your precious information please. how is the patong resort hotel? the last time i stay is be4 the wave things........ now it is selling at 1000baht per night. do you think its a good idea to stay there?

I have went to phuket for a few times with my gf but this time round i am bringing a friend to chong there next month, now very stress don know where to bring him any suggestion?

thanks for all the precious input.
Old 22-04-2005, 02:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Pinkfloyd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by benlee69
All bros out there who just came back from phuket i need your precious information please. how is the patong resort hotel? the last time i stay is be4 the wave things........ now it is selling at 1000baht per night. do you think its a good idea to stay there?

I have went to phuket for a few times with my gf but this time round i am bringing a friend to chong there next month, now very stress don know where to bring him any suggestion?

thanks for all the precious input.
If you not fussy with hotels, you can get rooms for as low as 400bht (the road behind Patong beach, along Christine stretch). Norm rates are around 600bht (just a room, no breakfast) for smallish motels. If you need more info on booking vehicles / rooms / anything else, PM me.
Old 22-04-2005, 10:06 AM
Samster

natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

bro sassina, i'll be going to hkt on monday returning on thurs by tiger air as i got the 9.90 tickets. this is for a few day relax. must see whats new in town.cheers and have fun in macau.
Old 22-04-2005, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
GiddlyGook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Phuket is empty - not that many tourists - right now. Patong was empty, airport was empty. Maybe a little different the next few days because the Fed Cup tennis circus swings into town this weekend.

The Simon cabaret is running a special for Kon Thai with tickets at 100B. Although I could've sneaked in at 100B (if I kept my mouth shut) I decided to pay the full thanchart (foreigner) price of 600B because I wanted to support the local industry after the recent disaster.
Old 22-04-2005, 03:28 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiddlyGook
Phuket is empty - not that many tourists - right now. Patong was empty, airport was empty. Maybe a little different the next few days because the Fed Cup tennis circus swings into town this weekend.

The Simon cabaret is running a special for Kon Thai with tickets at 100B. Although I could've sneaked in at 100B (if I kept my mouth shut) I decided to pay the full thanchart (foreigner) price of 600B because I wanted to support the local industry after the recent disaster.

hi bro, so you just came back from phuket? err......empty everywhere but gals not empty right? comfirm christin close right? due to the wave damage???

thanks
Old 22-04-2005, 07:32 PM
Samster

Just got back from HKT, Christin is open, didn't get damage by the waves. In fact the place is building up quite fast and only a few places along the beach front are still under construction. All should be well by the end of the year.. Hopefully...

Bro benlee69, PM u liao..
Old 23-04-2005, 09:52 AM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkfloyd
Just got back from HKT, Christin is open, didn't get damage by the waves. In fact the place is building up quite fast and only a few places along the beach front are still under construction. All should be well by the end of the year.. Hopefully...

Bro benlee69, PM u liao..

many thanks bro pinkfloyd.
Old 23-04-2005, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3
bro sassina, i'll be going to hkt on monday returning on thurs by tiger air as i got the 9.90 tickets. this is for a few day relax. must see whats new in town.cheers and have fun in macau.

First log in since I arrived in Macau on 17th and yesterday and today am in Zhuhai.

Both these places are awesome for mongering! Enjoy Phuket as you are an old "dog" there!

I'll be back tomorrow afternoon on Tiger. With Tiger flying out here, it's a great alternative to Thailand although it's a different feel.
Old 23-04-2005, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by benlee69
many thanks bro pinkfloyd.
No prob, most important is to remember to enjoy yourselves!
Old 24-04-2005, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
First log in since I arrived in Macau on 17th and yesterday and today am in Zhuhai.

Both these places are awesome for mongering! Enjoy Phuket as you are an old "dog" there!

I'll be back tomorrow afternoon on Tiger. With Tiger flying out here, it's a great alternative to Thailand although it's a different feel.
bro sassina, old dog can learn new tricks. so after my phuket trip and going to bejing after their may day hols, you can be sure that i will be the stray dog there! my mongolian gf gone back, so waiting to replace her with new hun.
Old 24-04-2005, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quote:

bro sassina, old dog can learn new tricks. so after my phuket trip and going to bejing after their may day hols, you can be sure that i will be the stray dog there! my mongolian gf gone back, so waiting to replace her with new hun.
Old 24-04-2005, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3
Bro. natto,

You going Bj in May, sure or not ? That's only yr stopover right ?

I think you final destination such be UB ? Hee....hee.... I was in BJ two weeks ago, not fun for mongering leh...too X by South's standards.

So this time you going to meet yr old fames or giving out new scholarships ? Hee....hee...

Call me for kopi when you're back.....

Money is the most envied but least enjoyed.
Health is the most enjoyed but least envied.

Old 28-04-2005, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview
Bro. natto,

You going Bj in May, sure or not ? That's only yr stopover right ?

I think you final destination such be UB ? Hee....hee.... I was in BJ two weeks ago, not fun for mongering leh...too X by South's standards.

So this time you going to meet yr old fames or giving out new scholarships ? Hee....hee...

Call me for kopi when you're back.....
hi bro, just back from phuket and veri disappointed with the place. thinking of selling out and buy in ub. i think my investment in phuket make alredy so ub coming up with shangri la and sheraton coming up there. maybe better keep for winter as it dips down to -30+ in jan! saw few apartments coming up there, very mordern and cheap. 13000usd you can buy two room apartment on the outskirts of town. how big is ub? 5k square! the koreans have a very nice development there seoul garden but that more like 30000usd up. anyway i am actually going to another place then from beijing then to ub, so you're right. got new freshman coming to my college, 17yrs old, stay for 6 months only. btw i not okt so don't ask me for contacts etc. these are all by private arrangements only. pm me your no, we can tcss. cheers.
Old 28-04-2005, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

Bro Nat,

Dam jealous of your status as scholarship benefactor man! Wish I could also be a patron like you!

Anyway, I had a great time in Macau (expensive but good overall quality) and Zhuhai - hmm, I had a GREAT TIME!

Going back again for just 2 nights in June to finish off an unfinished chapter!

Am right now in KL fighting hard to secure my income for 2005 and then, I will really think how to justify going to UB to check out the HUNS.

Damm, your previous "scholarlee" was SWEET MAN! Right up my alley !

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1