The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2005, 09:58 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -958 / Power: 0
ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua
Hit List

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciakpachineng
don't think so..saw some clubs/karaoke types when I went by ...could be mistaken but will check and report back
Yeah go to Shelter. You'll like it. Yeah I think not much places in Ramintra also. Even if have it's those neighbourhood style KTVs. Why not drive further up to Kaset Nawamin? More restaurant pubs there. Not sure about the 'upper stretch'. I only explore the 'lower stretch' (Yes! Indeed, Gotcha, The Immortal). I want to live in those big mansion bungalows in Kaset Nawamin one day.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=909927
Old 24-04-2005, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 22
ciakpachineng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Hit List

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruhua
Yeah go to Shelter. You'll like it. Yeah I think not much places in Ramintra also. Even if have it's those neighbourhood style KTVs. Why not drive further up to Kaset Nawamin? More restaurant pubs there. Not sure about the 'upper stretch'. I only explore the 'lower stretch' (Yes! Indeed, Gotcha, The Immortal). I want to live in those big mansion bungalows in Kaset Nawamin one day.
[/url]
Oooi...U don't make me itchy otherwise I rush back to Bkk.
I am now babehunting and galivanting in Manila but U make me miss my Bkk babes

Money Talks, Bullshit Walks (Murphy's Law-USA?)
The one with the gold makes the rules (Murphy's Golden Rule-USA?)
No Money, No Talk (The Hui Brothers-HK)
No Money, No Honey (David Brazil- Singapore?)

"Going for the 10,000 (bonkable quality also, not just quantity) record"
Old 24-04-2005, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 22
ciakpachineng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Pool Bar (RCA)

Quote:
Originally Posted by singrakthai
probably the dancer ladies with HOT pants. Drinks price quite ex though. Beer 150baht and mixer 200baht. Dancers are hot... but... I think the ladies at Slim and Route 66 even hoter...
Finished my drink and went to Slim..........
tks for FR...hot dancers with hot pants on a hot pool table...I am getting itchy. Some of those "Slim" gals are really hot so will teach them how to poke on pool table followed by poke in bed next time.

Money Talks, Bullshit Walks (Murphy's Law-USA?)
The one with the gold makes the rules (Murphy's Golden Rule-USA?)
No Money, No Talk (The Hui Brothers-HK)
No Money, No Honey (David Brazil- Singapore?)

"Going for the 10,000 (bonkable quality also, not just quantity) record"
Old 24-04-2005, 04:50 PM
Samster (M)

Pool Bar (RCA)

Quote:
Hi Ruhua,
Checked out Pool Bar already. Was expecting a pub with many pool tables but turned out there're only 2 tables??? There're some electronic darts boards in the corner too. Thai hogging both tables. Pool is not the focus there.. probably the dancer ladies with HOT pants. Drinks price quite ex though. Beer 150baht and mixer 200baht. Dancers are hot... but... I think the ladies at Slim and Route 66 even hoter...
Finished my drink and went to Slim..........
Thanks for the review. Yes the pricing of drinks is definitely more expensive than the others in RCA.
Old 24-04-2005, 05:11 PM
Samster (M)

Pool Bar (RCA)

Quote:
No lah! They don't dance on the pool table! There's a small stage with big projector screen... they danced on the stage there.
I don't really know what kind of services they provide or how they are charged cos I was with a lady. Though... only 2 or 3 are really very very sexy.... great dance moves too! Imagine girls shaking their bums in those kinda super short hot pants.. then alittle bit of bums showing... I almost nose bleed but had to control myself... Not sure if they can tar bao or not but I see some of them flirting with some guys at the pool table...
If you like this type of cyote girls setup. Try Caribbean, Forte (BKK), Forte (Chiang Mai), Onze (not sure still around), The Soprano House (ex-Orbit), Violin Club, etc.
Old 24-04-2005, 05:44 PM
Samster (M)

Dancer Clubs

Quote:
Hey, thanks... u sure know alot of places leh! I'm still exploring bkk. But i'm not really into these "Bar Top Dancing Clubs"... like what my friend told me, "unless u wanna throw money"... "some of the girls are money and drinks suckers".. hehe.. if u're reading.. sorry for quoting.. But i must admit dancers ladies are younger, attractive and sexier than agogo ladies... some don't go out with customers too.....
If you want to throw money. You must throw a very big amount of money at one go. Just one time is enough. No point bit by bit. Will not make an impression. Back to the point. It's your own money. Some like to use "skills". Some like to use "money". But in actual fact these people on both sides of the fences are actually envying what the other party posesses. There is no right and wrong. Do whatever you want as long as one is enjoying himself.
Old 25-04-2005, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 22
Freestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: X+Save

Quote:
Meng Jai Road, Ratchada.
thanks man.. din explore that part much of ratchada.. next time must stop by there

I want to acheive "marathon 1 dragon"

[/FONT]
Old 25-04-2005, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
garystar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bkk Member's Club

Any anyone try Counter 39 at Soi 39, Sukunvit. Is a member club, member fee is 10K, you have choise of 3 bottle of liquor and 4 girl for ST or 4 bottle of liquor and 3 girl. Most of the girl there are of above average and they wear see trough sleeping gown with only g-string on so you actually see their actua body shape.I have a few outing there and home with part time u student. Value for money, they do entertain non member by just mentioning member number. Intereted brother pls pm me.
Old 27-04-2005, 04:11 PM
Samster (M)

The Soprano House

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciakpachineng
Talking abt G-Clubs, a nice one went to recently is new "The Soprano House" (formerly Orbit) in Sukhumvit soi 26 (opp Imperial Tara Hotel). Only opened as Soprano House 3 mths ago and will have opening launch end Apr/early May05. Pricey and similar to Caribbean but smaller... Being in Sukhumvit, it is frequented by many farangs...
Ard total 100 chicks while Caribbean has abt 400 (dancers, PR, BT). BT (Bartenders) chicks above average and 1 stunning, svelte singer was just babelicious. Only abt 6 dancers when I went of which abt half were good quality-tall and damn sexy.
Drinks (1st drink) 500b, lady drink 400-
For PR to sit-1 lady drink, Bartender to sit- 3 lady drinks.
Take gal out 10 lady drinks (i.e. 4000b for non-member)

Membership -30000b/ 20% discount for lady drinks, food
Ambience: 8/10 (Great band of 10++ members and 1 damn babelicious singer)
Quality of gals: 7.5/10 (Bartenders are especially good quality, well-groomed and some uni gals)
Next time we can play some table soccer near the washroom when we are really bored. Karaoke rooms have different price man. But nice decor, sound system and LCD monitors.

Got one CB Kia seow chong nao after went there. Say want to fuck my mamasan. Hahaha.
Old 27-04-2005, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 20
Bangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Soprano House

Quote:

Got one CB Kia seow chong nao after went there. Say want to fuck my mamasan. Hahaha.

Oi.....doesn't mean want to fuck the mamasan is seow chong nao mah....

If want to buy the membership must have some perks to go for mah...correct?
Old 28-04-2005, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 22
c0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to all

hi, anyone there in may june? me n fren going up. i wanna go massage massage, he wanna go discos and drag the babe to his room. I'm ok with both. now the fares damn cheap man.
Old 28-04-2005, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 21
ChanChwee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChanChwee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0mawhite
hi, anyone there in may june? me n fren going up. i wanna go massage massage, he wanna go discos and drag the babe to his room. I'm ok with both. now the fares damn cheap man.
Hey Bro you should check out a number of other threads that have the information that you are looking for. You will also be able to find information on the samsters that will be going there soon.

Some of the threads are:

http://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=36214
http://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=32295
http://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=10732
http://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=27208

Plus a number of others.
Old 29-04-2005, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 22
c0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChanChwee
Hey Bro you should check out a number of other threads that have the information that you are looking for. You will also be able to find information on the samsters that will be going there soon.
thanks. anyone knows bed supper club?
Old 29-04-2005, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 21
Bonker911 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBonker911 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBonker911 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Bed Supper Club

Quote:
Anyone knows bed supper club?
Have not been there, so only got the website info.

http://www.bedsupperclub.com/home.php

Hope this helps. Have fun in Bkk.
Old 29-04-2005, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 21
ChanChwee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChanChwee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
thanks. anyone knows bed supper club?
Bed Supper Club is in Sukhumvit Soi 11. Entrance of Soi 11 is right at one end of Nana BTS station. It is nearly at the end of the road and you cannot miss the distinctive building.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1