The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2005, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
KL_LOCAL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bangkok Top Quality Models Needed - Pose? Champ?

Hi all brothers out there,

A very good day to you. Am a regular cheongster in KL. Been to BKK a few times and my best experiece was at Poseidon (the worst was the small MP at Pat pong, the better one is Plaza cupid)

I will be going to a Bangkok this weekend (Friday - Saturday). I have saved up for a long time for this trip and I am going to have the best available. My first stop will definitely be Poseidon 3rd floor. But i saw it a BkkTonight forum that some of the Mamasan actually keeps the good ones in a separate room reserving them for the regulars. Well I admit that is not entirely wrong but just thought may be i can have them too. Dont mind paying the 5500 baht models. Would bkk brothers care to recommend the mamasan and WL/models there that I should try? A million thanks in advance.

I heard a bit about champlyse and a few others. Can brothers direct me to one with poseidon quality or better.

Thanks.
Old 04-05-2005, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 22
delifrance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Top Quality Models Needed - Pose? Champ?

Hi

go to plaza entertainment, top floor, go to the area where the girls sit in the non-glass show-case area. if u sit in front of this show-case area, look to your right...there's a dining area to your right. To your left is lounge area. Go the dining area and ask any of the mama-san or papa-san for FL who can choose their customers (these FLs are usually B$4500 and above for 2 hours), they should advise you. These FLs do not work even part-time, they work as when they like and need. There's one whom my old friend and I would term - Brazilian Spec Model. She's light honey skinned and is Brazilian waxed. My friend has done her about two times but he took about 3 weeks to for two sessions because she kept disappearing and appearing, work engagements elsewhere, I guess.

Have fun.
Old 04-05-2005, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mr_sanook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Bangkok Top Quality Models Needed - Pose? Champ?

KL,

Go to the 3rd floor Poseidon and ask for Mamasan Muay. You can't miss her...she speaks the best English. Ask to see the modeling magazine and ask the pricing for each of the girls. Tell her what you're looking for. There will be a sofa full of beautiful girls, many who are not in magazines. Sometimes, seeing a girl in person is better than in the touched-up mags. Order a drink and just enjoy all the girls walking around. When you see someone you like, just ask the Mamasan for her opinion. Try to get there around 7pm when most of the girls (up to 70) are working. Remember to tip the Mamasan after the session if you enjoyed the girl. Pricing ranges from 2900 to 5500 baht. 2nd floor fishbowl girls range from 2000 to 2500 baht. Ask for Papasan Mana if you're there. Good luck!

Rich,
Ask Mamasan Muay about overnight booking. Usually prices are 3x the normal 90 min service. But as I said in another post, why book a girl when you don't even know if you will enjoy the session with her. Try a couple of girls and try to ask them if they do overnight after work. That usually works because they don't have to share the money with the house. Good luck!
Old 04-05-2005, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
rave999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_sanook
KL,

Go to the 3rd floor Poseidon and ask for Mamasan Muay. You can't miss her...she speaks the best English. Ask to see the modeling magazine and ask the pricing for each of the girls. Tell her what you're looking for. There will be a sofa full of beautiful girls, many who are not in magazines. Sometimes, seeing a girl in person is better than in the touched-up mags.
Bro Sanook,

Never tried the 3rd floor girls before as I heard that although that dept excel in looks they lack in service? For me I tried the fishtank girls and I was never dissapointed. Care to comment?
Old 05-05-2005, 12:15 AM
Samster

Pork deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yup yup i talked to the mamasan last month when me and my other friend was there.

Keep a look out for "Ah Hong" damn hot for the 2900cat. Service is good and she will chat up with you(if you like this) and start to build the momentum.

have you tried eden yet? lol you MUST if you have not.
Old 05-05-2005, 03:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
KL_LOCAL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you all brothers,

Your information will prove very useful when i visit LOS this weekend.

Bro Sanook,
So it seems like 7 is the best time to go.... The few times i was there, i always arrived like 10 and only managed to choose my girl just before they close for the day (1145 i think). I have seen the magazine but most girls that I fancy were either not working that day or not available. And why is it that 2nd floor girl you get 2 hrs and the 3rd floor girl you only get 1 1/2 hours? My 4500 girl actually finished off in 1 hr and left. Felt a bit cheated though I dont think I could have a 2nd shot. Is saturday a good time to visit poseidon as many girls might not be working?

Bro Delifrance,
Plaza Entertainment is the one on the right hand side and not cupid right. How many floors of fish tank/ lounge area do they have? Cos i read from other forum that 6th floor is the most happening one. I have been there once but couldnt see anyone i like so went to cupid. (papasan tried to con me into paying 4000 for sideliners) managed to talk him into giving me the normal rate. The girls at cupid are actually very good quality, especially some of the sideliners.

Thanks all for helping out.

Cheers.
Old 05-05-2005, 04:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rave999
Bro Sanook,

Never tried the 3rd floor girls before as I heard that although that dept excel in looks they lack in service? For me I tried the fishtank girls and I was never dissapointed. Care to comment?
rave999,
It really depends on the girl, but in general the service (90mins) in the modeling lounge is a little below that of the 2nd floor (2 hrs). I am one who values looks more than the service sometimes. This is probably true for all MPs that the service of sideliners is slightly below the fishtanks. Chemistry is still the key for any girl though. My advice is to always make the girl feel special and you will be rewarded accordingly.

However, you can find some real gems on the 2nd floor. I just recently saw this Cute magazine model for 2500 baht (real bargain, normally 3500). Just ask Papasan Mana.

http://www.famoushost.com/users/thai.../bellpron.html
Old 05-05-2005, 05:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KL_LOCAL
Thank you all brothers,

Your information will prove very useful when i visit LOS this weekend.

Bro Sanook,
So it seems like 7 is the best time to go.... The few times i was there, i always arrived like 10 and only managed to choose my girl just before they close for the day (1145 i think). I have seen the magazine but most girls that I fancy were either not working that day or not available. And why is it that 2nd floor girl you get 2 hrs and the 3rd floor girl you only get 1 1/2 hours? My 4500 girl actually finished off in 1 hr and left. Felt a bit cheated though I dont think I could have a 2nd shot. Is saturday a good time to visit poseidon as many girls might not be working?
My advice is to always do a sideliner/model earlier in the day between 7-9pm. Never go after unless you know the girl. Once a girl can fill her quota of 3 customers a day, she is free to go home. Try not to be the girl's last call because she is usually interested in going home immediately. Another benefit when you go earlier is that you can see the entire lineup of girls. Depending on the day, sometimes the popular (magazine) ones already have bookings. If you have enough days and the time, go there earlier to see the girls in person to make a booking for later in the day or another day. I always need to see the girl in person because make-up and touch-up can do wonders. The 90 mins for sideliners/models and 2 hours for fishtanks is typical for all MPs. At Poseidon, all girls must work 19 days. New girls must work the first 7 days of the month. Weekends (Fri and Sat) are actually good days to go early. Sundays are good because most Thai people (customers) have to spend that day with their families. I've gone everyday so I don't have a preference.
Old 05-05-2005, 02:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -958 / Power: 0
ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua

Quote:
Originally Posted by KL_LOCAL
The few times i was there, i always arrived like 10 and only managed to choose my girl just before they close for the day (1145 i think). I have seen the magazine but most girls that I fancy were either not working that day or not available. And why is it that 2nd floor girl you get 2 hrs and the 3rd floor girl you only get 1 1/2 hours? My 4500 girl actually finished off in 1 hr and left. Felt a bit cheated though I dont think I could have a 2nd shot.
Going to a MP to get a girl before closing time is like buying something from a sales assistant in a department store at 9.45pm which closes at 10pm. You might get sub standard service. Read more Sun Tzi Art Of War. TIME PLANNING.
Old 06-05-2005, 02:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 21
CharlieBrown is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieBrown is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieBrown is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieBrown is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieBrown is a glorious beacon of light

Hmmm.............. not too sure about this.

Got a friend who went to Bkk the other time & he told me Copa is 1 of the must go places to view the models. A number of them are damn CFM looking!

Not the ones seating at the side, but the ones in the upper floors. Any bros here can confirm the quality?
Old 06-05-2005, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 22
delifrance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi KL Local

Plaza Entertainment is the tall building. Ground floor has girls and 6th floor has girls.

The problem with the 6th floor is this - there is one show-room of girls and there is another group of girls who do not sit in that particular show-room. This group is the top quality girls, they mingle with guests as if they are with the guests, to get this group, you need to ask the papa/mama sans specifically for top girls who dont sit in the show-room areas.
Old 06-05-2005, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 21
Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!

Agree with bro delifrance, those chicks at Plaza is not bad. Go and check out those at level 6. My last visit to plaza was July 2003, After the FJ, I drove my car out and crash it at New Petchburi road. Suay man !!!
Old 06-05-2005, 02:10 PM
Samster

Location: Shanghai - Where boobies and pussies comes with a price.
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 21
OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all

Champlyse is at the junction of RamaIX and Rachada, behind a three storey curve building which looks like our Fullerton (In terms of looks). Behind here lies Champlyse in a tall big building which seems yet to be fully utilized. Go in the entrance, you will go in a large hall, with Victorian look and tall ceiling and pillars with sculptures. Looks grand but the lighting is not that enticing and failed to bring out the grand look of the place. You will be guided to seat and order a drink and there are no fish tanks but rather a stage where all gals are sat in for you too take your pick.

Overall the quality is there in terms of figures and bodies but looks department fail a little. Saw some pretty and solid lasses walking with ample boobs to set one’s imagination running. Basically the gals there are above average for their figure wise and also they are pricey, starting some where from the range of 3300 baht.

Interested bros can ask the taxi to lead the way but make sure they know where before taking the taxi. By the way the place sounds like ”Cheong Ge Ler Si”.
Old 06-05-2005, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanEleven
Champlyse is at the junction of RamaIX and Rachada, behind a three storey curve building which looks like our Fullerton (In terms of looks). Behind here lies Champlyse in a tall big building which seems yet to be fully utilized. Go in the entrance, you will go in a large hall, with Victorian look and tall ceiling and pillars with sculptures. Looks grand but the lighting is not that enticing and failed to bring out the grand look of the place. You will be guided to seat and order a drink and there are no fish tanks but rather a stage where all gals are sat in for you too take your pick.
Interested bros can ask the taxi to lead the way but make sure they know where before taking the taxi. By the way the place sounds like ”Cheong Ge Ler Si”.
I think most taxi driver mai kao jai "cheong ge ler si" ke arai. If u want to take a taxi, probably can ask to go to Fortune Hotel. Champlyse is just at the cross junction, facing out Fortune Hotel, right hand side. Near Ranma 9 Subway also... ya, not sure if its Victorian look though... definetly looks old.. but classy.. never been there though cos don't know where to park.. hehe
cheers
Old 06-05-2005, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by singrakthai
I think most taxi driver mai kao jai "cheong ge ler si" ke arai. If u want to take a taxi, probably can ask to go to Fortune Hotel. Champlyse is just at the cross junction, facing out Fortune Hotel, right hand side. Near Ranma 9 Subway also... ya, not sure if its Victorian look though... definetly looks old.. but classy.. never been there though cos don't know where to park.. hehe
cheers
The smaller building is the older building. The taller building in the back is new, open for about a year now. No fishtank. Just all sideliners ranging in price from 3000 and up. The rooms are quite nice with jacuzzis in all of them. Champs used to have lots of nice looking girls (magazine models) back in July but since then ownership has changed causing both Mamasans and the girls to flee elsewhere. One of the owners was actually the Nataree boss at one point. Some girls went to Utopia and some went to Colonze (1&2). At this point, I think they are a little over-priced for the value of the girls. At least at Poseidon, most if not all of the 3500 baht girls appeared in either a Cute, Formen or Penthouse magazine. Whereas, they charge around 4500 for the same type of girl. Same can be said for Utopia, where I've seen the same 3500 girls at Poseidon now sell for 4500 at Utopia. Last time I was there during March, I didn't see very many girls. Only 10 girls at 9pm and they were not all that.

Parking is available between the two buildings.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1