The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 12-08-2015, 01:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Bangkok Agogo/Beer Bars

Starting this thread for Agogo/Beer Bars discussion.
Old 12-08-2015, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Agogo/Beer Bars

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Good to see another new thread, easy to look for info.

Cheers!

Last edited by BlueDragon193; 12-08-2015 at 02:30 PM.
Old 12-08-2015, 12:45 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Bangkok Agogo/Beer Bars

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Good to see another new thread, easy to look info.
Kumsia Pii BlueDragon193!
Old 13-08-2015, 01:11 AM
Samster

Baccara Agogo Bar

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88088 View Post
In my humble opinion, best ago go bar in Bkk will be Baccara.

Always full house. And it's like world "tiko" congregation.
Baccara Agogo Bar is a humsup paradise for all the "upskirt" perverts from United Nations!
Old 13-08-2015, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 15
turtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterturtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Baccara Agogo Bar

Quote:
Baccara Agogo Bar is a humsup paradise for all the "upskirt" perverts from United Nations!
usually whats the price for the girls at baccara?
Old 13-08-2015, 01:35 AM
Samster

Baccara Agogo Bar

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle_no15 View Post
usually whats the price for the girls at baccara?
Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations

If no time to research can engage naemlo's VIP hold hand service with BMW transfers.
Old 13-08-2015, 02:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 15
turtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterturtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Baccara Agogo Bar

Quote:
Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations

If no time to research can engage naemlo's VIP hold hand service with BMW transfers.
thanks TC2. will go read up.

anyway anyone been to pinkpanther at patpong is it any good?
Old 13-08-2015, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Its all a matter of what a person likes. Barccara may have a lot of nice girls but the place is expensive and the girls are like primadonnas. I rather masturbate in the toilet than fuck a starfish!

Many other places have what Singaporeans called ugly issan girls but they sure know how to party!

If you just want fuck the perfect body and white skin , go buy a sex doll from Japan!
Old 13-08-2015, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Baccara, the best ago go bar in BKK ?.

Above is subjective.

None of the ladies on both floors danced as in the some of the coyote bars in Patpong or as in Pattaya. Baccara ladies shuffled their feet in the over crowded dance floor down stairs and in " school uniform " at the upper level.

Too much Middle Eastern, Yipun, Korean and Farang fellows around in Baccara especially when it was show time on both levels.

Too pushy for ladies drinks from the ladies and serve personnel.

Was there with my friend, Lobster who danced at my table. Three ladies came. Of course, gave them their lady drinks. Later when Yipun youngsters who were back packer type came and sat at the next table, all three ladies zoomed to their table.

We, the seasoned veterans in ago go bars, laughed and were not .

The previous Baccara that was in Soi Cowboy, many years ago was better. Better in terms of ladies, their attitudes, cheaper in drink prices, ST and LT rates and of course, less expensive bar fine but all these are now history.

You have been to the old Baccara ?.
Old 13-08-2015, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
You, the vmtech for Bangkok Agogo bars.
Old 13-08-2015, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
[

I diam diam also got someone to market my service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Its all a matter of what a person likes. Barccara may have a lot of nice girls but the place is expensive and the girls are like primadonnas. I rather masturbate in the toilet than fuck a starfish!
Age is catching up, we look for quality and not quantity sex. I never like to f AGG ger even when I was young, they are super mechanical. I have more sextifaction via my faithful left hand than these gers.
Old 13-08-2015, 04:12 PM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post

Age is catching up, we look for quality and not quantity sex. I never like to f AGG ger even when I was young, they are super mechanical. I have more sextifaction via my faithful left hand than these gers.
Yeah lau liow, i prefer beer bars nowadays to watch the world breeze thru. Sadly bangkok has lost a lot of these.

Used to have the rock star treatment when i walk into a bar area but now adays no more!
Old 13-08-2015, 04:19 PM
Samster

Solly double post
Old 15-08-2015, 01:22 PM
Samster

Bangkok Agogo/Beer Bars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
You, the vmtech for Bangkok Agogo bars.
Actually I'm not an Agogo/Beer Bar fan but I know there're many fans in this area.

The old thread was locked so thought so setting up this new thread to assist both newbie or veteran cheongsters to easily search for latest Bangkok Agogo/Beer Bars info.

Quote:
The serve personnel is pushy yes! Theres once got asked me to get another drink for myself even my drink haven't finish! I left after I finished my drinks.
I really detest pushy server staff!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I diam diam also got someone to market my service.
Your hold hand serwit good mah that's why have many referrals!
Old 15-08-2015, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1934 / Power: 18
2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future
Hi bros so any good Agogo bar that must visit in BKK. 1st time going. Please Help. Tkrs
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1