The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 04-12-2015, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 9
OnePunchMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOnePunchMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Agogo/Beer Bars

Many years never go bkk already... soi cowboy still happening?
Old 05-12-2015, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Thermae Cafe

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
thermae...it's true haha. i once went there just to have dinner and beer with the girls. after that can tok cock and touch here touch there a bit (depends on the girl actually) just tip them a bit can leow lol
Yeah cheap thrill for a few Bahts.

Just watch out for the pesky ladyboys if you're having a drink at the roadside stalls outside Thermae Cafe.

Quote:
last time i went there was about 600 baht for bar fine and 5000 baht for LT. once i was quoted 5000 baht for ST...nb she thought im robert or do i look jap/korean??!
Probably you look like Korean superstar Kim Robert Chai!
Old 05-12-2015, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1491 / Power: 19
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Agogo/Beer Bars

Ya bro recall it was u with Anna! Tried inquiring about Anna on my last visit but none of the waitresses understood who I was looking for
Quote:
bro, it's me, the anna anal fucker lol

well actually it was her request to do her ass. after pumping her for a while, she suddenly said "fuck my ass. please." so i did it loh. she bj me and then spat on my cock and then spread her ass wide for me. when i entered her, she was damn tight and seeing her slutty face expressing her extreme pleasure, it was enough haha
Old 05-12-2015, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

For the King!
Old 05-12-2015, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn Miller View Post
Ya bro recall it was u with Anna! Tried inquiring about Anna on my last visit but none of the waitresses understood who I was looking for
im still in contact with her and will be meeting her when i go to bkk in about 2-3 months' time. she said ok to hang out with me and even want to teach me cook thai food!! hahaha
Old 05-12-2015, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold
Re: Thermae Cafe

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Yeah cheap thrill for a few Bahts.

Just watch out for the pesky ladyboys if you're having a drink at the roadside stalls outside Thermae Cafe.

Probably you look like Korean superstar Kim Robert Chai!
haha! robert chai! i look SG la. ya the ladyboys outside thermae are qite aggressive...always kena pulled by them when i walk past
Old 06-12-2015, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Thermae Cafe

Quote:
ya the ladyboys outside thermae are quite aggressive...always kena pulled by them when i walk past
Their skin is thicker than elephant's skin.

Already treat them as invisible still can hustle you for minutes!
Damn irritating as cannot have a drink in peace at the road side stall!
Old 07-12-2015, 02:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 16
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn Miller View Post
Crazy House

Had a satisfying experience at crazy house recently. First time I bar fined a WL at CH although have been to CH several times in the past. Have been more of a Bacarra and rb4 regular in the past. So I was eying this short haired girl called "me" but a bit hard to get her attention. Then came this youngish but skinny WL, called "tui" who walked over, looked me in the eye and said she wanted to screw me. Resisted her at first but gave in eventually coz desperately needed a good and quick screw as I just got off the plane. So went back to hotel and got into the action. Young and skinny with braces, face not bad so ok lah...anyway she was wild in the room, bbbj, fucked her in several positions and she told me she came in missionary. Continued missionary, then I asked if I could screw her in the ass and she said sure coz she came Liao. So missionary anal, doggy anal then back to missionary anal where I unloaded. So for anal Bros, CH seems like a place to go where there are at least some girls who will oblige with anal. Read another post on Sbf about a CH gal called Anna who does anal too. CH does not have the best lookers but the sleazoid atmosphere and wild WLs add a dark charm to CH experience.
May I enquire what is the badge number of tui? Is she one of those WLs that dances fully naked or the ones that wear short skirt with no underwear? I am in Bangkok right now and would like to try her out. Thanks.
Old 07-12-2015, 08:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1491 / Power: 19
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
May I enquire what is the badge number of tui? Is she one of those WLs that dances fully naked or the ones that wear short skirt with no underwear? I am in Bangkok right now and would like to try her out. Thanks.
Cannot recall # bro. Apologies. She wears the short skirt type.
Old 28-12-2015, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 749 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Went to Nana twice last month.
Chatted with a ladyboy about the bars in nana plaza. Asked her which ones are all-gal which are ladyboy bars.
3rd floor all ladyboy. Beware cause the ladyboys working there have dicks!
2nd floor only angelwitch and rainbow 4 are all-gal. I was told rainbow 4 changed name, dun remember what name though but location is same. The rest are ladyboy bars. The one on 2nd floor most left sided one is ladyboy bar also, but with 1 exception. They have no dicks.
1st floor didn't enquire much. But was told all rainbow bars are all-gal only. No ladyboys.

Went to cowboy once too. Didn't ask or look around much. Straight headed for Barcarra. The bar is full of jap customers. Some of the most chio gals are very picky. They even got rejected by several jap men due to price or whatever. Cowboy bar fines are like 100baht lower than Nana.

I haven't been to agogo bars for many years and last mth was the first after so long. I would say overall its now a lot less fun. Gals being picky choosy, quoting double prices for st (5k baht). This that dun wanna do. Lie in bed like starfish. Gals working in massage provide much better service and prices have gone down from my last visit 2 yrs ago!
Old 28-12-2015, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
siamkia99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

why no one mention about mercury in nana plaza. heard there got bathtub shows, sounds not bad eh but I first time go bkk tmr so info abit buay zun, just see review nia. I just want to hop around and see performance before deciding on one to end the night. any bros in bkk on 29 dec to 2 jan can pm me to go tgt. what would be your ideal itinerary for a newbie like me. thanks a lot bros.
Old 29-12-2015, 02:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
Went to Nana twice last month.
Chatted with a ladyboy about the bars in nana plaza. Asked her which ones are all-gal which are ladyboy bars.
3rd floor all ladyboy. Beware cause the ladyboys working there have dicks!
2nd floor only angelwitch and rainbow 4 are all-gal. I was told rainbow 4 changed name, dun remember what name though but location is same. The rest are ladyboy bars. The one on 2nd floor most left sided one is ladyboy bar also, but with 1 exception. They have no dicks.
1st floor didn't enquire much. But was told all rainbow bars are all-gal only. No ladyboys.

Went to cowboy once too. Didn't ask or look around much. Straight headed for Barcarra. The bar is full of jap customers. Some of the most chio gals are very picky. They even got rejected by several jap men due to price or whatever. Cowboy bar fines are like 100baht lower than Nana.

I haven't been to agogo bars for many years and last mth was the first after so long. I would say overall its now a lot less fun. Gals being picky choosy, quoting double prices for st (5k baht). This that dun wanna do. Lie in bed like starfish. Gals working in massage provide much better service and prices have gone down from my last visit 2 yrs ago!
Many incorrect information from your above post. Allow me to correct some of it.

Not ALL bars on level 3 are Ladyboy bars. Only 1 in fact. Jailbird and billboard are coyote/agogo bar with girls.

2nd floor have many bars. Besides Angel witch and rainbow 4( renamed r & b bar ) , there's also spanky, rainbow 3 , as well as mandarin bars with girls only.

1st floor surely have Ladyboy bar unless u really missed it! Obsessions before u reach the stairs in the middle. Also London coyote bar has a mixture of both coyote ladies AND ladyboys as well.

As for cowboy Barfine 100baht lower than nana which is definitely incorrect. Most of the bars at cowboy are coyotes bars with exception of a few like Baccara with only agogo girls /Barfine rates.

Cowboy 2 Barfine is 3,000baht for coyotes, like wise with the rest of the coyotes bars with barfines from 1,500baht.

Hopefully this post will address the inaccurate info for the above post. Happy new year to all.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1