The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 15-08-2015, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Agogo/Beer Bars

deleted...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Last edited by Hurricane88; 15-08-2015 at 07:38 PM.
Old 15-08-2015, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 9
SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88088 View Post
Eh fucker, you go back to your viet thread and con people there. Nobody wants your comment.
Hoot! Hoot!

Some people is really kiam kan. Making stupid comments again. Maybe he forgot how Big Sexy told him off once before.

LOL
SEAsiaJoe

Old 15-08-2015, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

deleted...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Last edited by Hurricane88; 15-08-2015 at 07:37 PM.
Old 15-08-2015, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 15
turtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterturtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
You and SISSY SEAJ got a few things in common. Always like to assume things, accused without evidence and yes always contradict of youself.

First my nick is 88088, the TS nick is TonyCheong2.

You think I'm like you with so many clones? It's so apparent "isaigon" is you.
The way you post is exactly as "isaigon"

Why I worked up? Simple, we enjoying posting at here without any distrubance people like you? Like you, if someone were to stir shit you will get your gang to mass zap that fellow right?

And calling you fucker is correct term.
Did I say I own this thread and Thai section?

And I thought non of your business, and just passing by? Passing by can return to comment back? Very contradicting, like always
wah 88088 kor kor fierce i up you point for this
Old 15-08-2015, 06:22 PM
Samster

turtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterturtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
He walk into wrong section. Must be drinking too many viet coffee during his one month trip in Vietnam.

I up you back 1 point.
haha chill chill la. damn boring weekend i super holiday mood. thursday flying off alone but no program set for my 1 night of freedom.
Old 15-08-2015, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Very chill. If not he will get worse than that.

It's a party city. Doesn't lack of entertainment. One night of freedom. Go ogles girls at Baccara. Try to ask whose game for clubbing if you into disco. Otherwise can go Talad Rot Fai to jalan jalan see antique things, and thai mei mei, while enjoy their cheap food.
i know a girl from pinkpanther agogo. but at patpong never venture there before so not sure to go alone or not. my 1 night of fun must enjoy worse case really is go baccara bio bio around haha. after that next day must go find my girl already.
Old 15-08-2015, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Patpong certain go go bars will rip off their customer, so you must take note which one to avoid.

Ya if you don't wish to spend a lot, just go to Baccara. Strike 2300hrs change to Thermae. Or you want go to MPs along suk 24 during day time, and try to get them over to your hotel with certain rate.
currently the girl from patpont quote 4500 over night. and some mp girls quote 3000 over night. anyway will reach bkk around 7+ in the evening staying in sukhumvit by the time i reach there 8 plus. walk out jiak dinner nice timing to go bio around asoke bio see got OL to wash my eyes if not go cowboy see see look look
Old 15-08-2015, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yup. You got the correct rate for the girls at the MP. But minus point is you need to wait after 0000hrs.

4.5K฿ is it inclusive of BF? If it's it, then it's quite cheap.

Just some opinion, girl at MP, work from day time. So by the time they hit your hotel, got no much energy left. Girls working at go go bar starts work at night, so full of energy.

But this just my opinion, might not be the exact, as even the MP girl start to work early, if they got no customer, they will just laze around the room. So yes, another alternative, is to go ogle OL at Asoke during your dinner and head to Cowboy to end the night.

For me impromptu always end up with fun night.
4500. no BF its the rate she quote direct so that day she just dont head to work and meet me direct instead.

im one of those shy to play kind of person. so must drink till high then dare to play so i scare alone will end up become very boring for me and end up no cais haha
Old 15-08-2015, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
That's reasonably cheap. Should just go for it.
Once she come over can ask her to go clubbing, that's where you can start your drinking session. Or go to chill out places like Seen Space, Bottoms Up along Thong lo. Or get some samsters that those in town to join you for clubbing, if you shy shy type when with her. Just some suggestion.
maybe let her know the day i will be there then go sc look around for fun first before meeting her. may go levels have a drink or 2 since i have not been there before.
Old 15-08-2015, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Levels cater more for falang. And pricy drinks too. Ya if you got the budget, can always call her last min. If she got booked out by other customer, there's plenty at SC and discos situated along Suk.
texting her to see her on thursday lol
Old 16-08-2015, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle_no15 View Post
currently the girl from patpont quote 4500 over night. and some mp girls quote 3000 over night.
wah... good price, how chio are they?
nowadays cant find many that fit my taste...
Old 16-08-2015, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler07 View Post
wah... good price, how chio are they?
nowadays cant find many that fit my taste...
Not enough MSG.
Old 16-08-2015, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Patpong Agogo Bars

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle_no15 View Post
i know a girl from pinkpanther agogo. but at patpong never venture there before so not sure to go alone or not.
Quote:
Patpong certain go go bars will rip off their customer, so you must take note which one to avoid.
Forget about Patpong Agogo Bars unless you're into ladyboys.
Go King's Castle I, II and III.
Old 17-08-2015, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Bangkok Agogo/Beer Bars

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlao View Post
I did a Nana tour two days ago.

More or less the same ( less the prices) since I left for Bangkok. Interesting to note, there seems to be more and more ladyboy bars and the newest being A Fairy Bar or is it A Fairy Tale, could not remember exactly. Said to be opened by the Rainbow Group.

What I posted about Bangkok Bunnies a few weeks ago is here. Was told the grand opening is set sometime this month end and there would be over 200 ladies on 4 stages.
Looks like demand for ladyboys getting more and more!
Old 17-08-2015, 04:12 PM
Samster

Re: Patpong Agogo Bars

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Forget about Patpong Agogo Bars unless you're into ladyboys.
Go King's Castle I, II and III.
i look at website dont think its ladyboy x.x
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1