The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 27-01-2016, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Alaina massage

Stonewall,

Forget Alaina, that place is a waste of time and money! Be brave, for a good time just go straight to Nataree and try out the 16,000 bhat girl and share your experience with us!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 01-02-2016, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 19
echorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to behold
Re: Alaina massage

ok. Will definitely pay Alaina a visit on my next BKK trip

My Indon GF
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=471864&highlight=

Please upz me if you like my sharing. Thanks!
Old 01-02-2016, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
HuskTwo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm thinking of visiting Alaina. Getting confused. When I go in should I turn left or right? Mr Watt is on the left or right?
Old 02-02-2016, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 15
rantvsrave is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrantvsrave is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrantvsrave is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrantvsrave is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Visited Alaina to have a look. After going through the main door, you can either turn left or right. IMO, left has prettier girls. The right side is managed by a MMS who is reluctant to secure your patronage even if the girls done tickle your fancy. Moved on to the left side where approximately 7 girls were seated. Some were in their university uniforms and costs around 3400-3600B.

FYI, I also visited Nataree just a few days ago. The supposed 16000B girl now costs 14000B. IMO, she is not pretty at all. Plenty of better choices in the 2600-3200B bracket.
Old 03-02-2016, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
HuskTwo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Alaina massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by rantvsrave View Post
FYI, I also visited Nataree just a few days ago. The supposed 16000B girl now costs 14000B. IMO, she is not pretty at all. Plenty of better choices in the 2600-3200B bracket.
16000B? Fiona Xie?
Old 11-02-2016, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 20
cyhoney is a Helpful and Caring Samstercyhoney is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Bro, Visited Alaina 2 weeks back. Called Mr. Watt but he is on his weekly holiday. So he asked me to contact Ley at the venue. Went to Alaina in the evening at ~6pm. Only 3 girls there. Asked for 'Lamborghini' as recommended by a bro BkkSiamkia. Ley pointed to the girl on extreme right. I asked her for 'Lamborghini' and she shake her head vigorously. So agree for the girl even though she is THB 2800.

As we take elevator to upper floor, I ask her name, and she says Nim. Already feeling cheated.

In the room, one helper ask if I want water .. ah ok .. she gets a bottle of water, and asks for THB 50. As i do not have change give her THB 100 and she disappears.

Back to Nim, ok. Nothing great. A ok looker, Standard operating practice.
Go to bath tub, wash, massage didi under water, allow autoraom.

Come on the bed. Piano massage and 10 mins begin to cap. Ask her to do a BJ, she reluctantly tried to do a BJ, but can see that she is not comfortable. So then ask her to go straight for a FJ. Start with Cow girl, then tanding, finally release in Doggie.

Out of Alaina in 45 mins.

Name of girls: Nim
Looks: 6/10
Language: English, Thai
Boobs: 7/10 (Not busty. one nipple inverted )
BJ: 5/10
AR: NA
FJ: 6/10

Overall can give Alaina a miss. Some reports +ve most -ve, so it is a hit and miss.

Bros, try this at your own risk.

Last edited by cyhoney; 11-02-2016 at 05:32 PM.
Old 01-03-2016, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

shit place... dont bother..
Old 23-03-2016, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 630 / Power: 22
develish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to all

Sorry I am rushed, but visited Alaina in early Jan. Went around 6pm. Entered turned left. DON'T GO RIGHT. Mr. Watt was very helpful. Recommended me S4. Don't remember her name. I think the charges were THB 3000 or so but honestly don't remember.

Usual shower, but not much shower frolics. Got her heated up with a towel and shower head.

Good firm body. Petite size. But decent boobs. She was good and not shy at all. On the bed, she came at me every which way. I tongued her to cum thrice. She returned the BBBJ favour full force. No holding back. Great tongue action. Not the usual shy Thai style.

Got her on top to ride me. She was nice and tight. Thanks to her BBBJ could not tahan too long. Came and came and came.

She relaxed in my arms. Full GFE. Tipped her but I do not remember how much.

All I can remember is the great sex.

Strongly recommend if you are in to 69 or giving a chick cunnilingus and having her writhe and scream.

Was at Alaina about 1h30m.

Apologies for the delay. Returned and then mom in hospital for long time, and work pressures.

....Enjoy life...
Old 03-06-2016, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
FeradoRazor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FYI, no more left or right side in Alaina anymore. Appraently the right side has closed down and the ladies/OKT from the left has taken over the right side.

Just came back last week and I find the quality of the ladies to have deteriorated. Of course I still get my usual free VIP and Jacuzzi room together with my friends. Maybe it's time to explored other MPs.
Old 07-06-2016, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeradoRazor View Post
FYI, no more left or right side in Alaina anymore. Appraently the right side has closed down and the ladies/OKT from the left has taken over the right side.

Just came back last week and I find the quality of the ladies to have deteriorated. Of course I still get my usual free VIP and Jacuzzi room together with my friends. Maybe it's time to explored other MPs.
left side closed . all viewing on right side

went end of May and found a gem from M class
Old 07-06-2016, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
left side closed . all viewing on right side

went end of May and found a gem from M class
Good for you. M34 not bad. If you do know of the laotian, the more petite one has retired. Only 1 left and she's quite fun too.
Old 07-06-2016, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Stonewall,

Forget Alaina, that place is a waste of time and money! Be brave, for a good time just go straight to Nataree and try out the 16,000 bhat girl and share your experience with us!
wah thb16k, she can give you 1 hour orgasm ah
Old 08-06-2016, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 15
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Wa... Bro, agree M34 not bad... Her figure, BooB n pussy ... Woooo... Mai Kong Lioa... Just looks nice n pretty... as I try her.in April... Pps can take HP n show u....

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeradoRazor View Post
Good for you. M34 not bad. If you do know of the laotian, the more petite one has retired. Only 1 left and she's quite fun too.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 23-06-2016, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
Wa... Bro, agree M34 not bad... Her figure, BooB n pussy ... Woooo... Mai Kong Lioa... Just looks nice n pretty...
Yes. Wat normally would show me their pics on his phone. I've got her LINE too.
Old 02-07-2016, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Another Ratchada Massage Parlour Raided & Shutdown.

Yet another round of raids on Ratchada massage parlours on Friday has left the Alaina Massage Spa in darkness after police linked the owner to the recently shuttered Nataree Massage.

The Metropolitan Police Bureau led a contingent of officers from various police divisions, government agencies and the military on the Friday afternoon raid after the Bangkok Criminal Court issued a warrant for the arrest of the owner, Mr Narin Jaibamrung.

An investigation by police that followed the June bust on Nataree Massage, it was found Mr Narin had financial links to the house of happy endings that employed underage and foreign women to provide sexual services, with all involved facing human trafficking charges.

During the search of the five-storey massage parlour located on Ratchadapisek Soi 7, 40 women were found to be working and all were reported to be of legal age.

Thai media report that investigators believe Mr Narin had been tipped off and had went into hiding. Authorities have permanently closed Alaina and its operating license would not be renewed.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1