The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 14-11-2006, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Hatyai OKT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hatyai Before & After Dark :- Info-sharing & FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suchinda View Post

I declare I am no longer an ally of TeeVee. I shall take over Hatyai soon.
TAKE OVER HATYAI?you got ask resident evil tai kor tv or not?

when u take over,remember leave some puyings for me to earn commission,also dun ban my website hor.
Old 14-11-2006, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Suchinda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatyai OKT View Post
TAKE OVER HATYAI?you got ask resident evil tai kor tv or not?

when u take over,remember leave some puyings for me to earn commission,also dun ban my website hor.
He TAIKOR? haha When NIRVANA finds him I like to see this TAIKOR hide where 1st. Dun worry i leave some juicy ones for you

Calling all SC & SRT & thaiboy haters. I need info to do damage. Confidential. Just provide info and watch the show i give.

General love WAR.

Old 14-11-2006, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 19
The_Unrepentant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suchinda View Post
He TAIKOR? haha When NIRVANA finds him I like to see this TAIKOR hide where 1st. Dun worry i leave some juicy ones for you

fucking 3 headed snake. U better shut up . if not i get my clones to zap u to smitterens.

le general is beri pissed with u. u better becareful. he going to send his cowboys to let u eat bullets.
Old 14-11-2006, 09:09 PM
nucleus1999

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucleus2006 View Post
Hi KLKOOL, are we talking about the same girl? You know her whereabouts? I'll appreciate your help. Thanks.
Well...well....well, I didn't realised I have an updated version of me here??! And the best thing is, he is so eager to help me!

Bro, grow up.....!!!
Old 14-11-2006, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romantic View Post
IS IT? I KENNA ZAP HOW MANY TIMES BY YOUR CLONES, U ALSO KNOW LA. USED ORIGINAL NICK. U WANT BARBECUE OR SOUR CREAM FLAVOUR BO?

ONE THING TO TELL U HOR, ME, RAAK, NEUCLEUS, AFERGIE, ARE ALL DIFFERENT PEOPLE. SO THAT MAKES IT AT LEAST 4 PEOPLE DULAN U. WE CONFIRM NOT CLONES OF EACH OTHER.
I don need to have any clones & there are already people zapping u..So sad...
if I am using clones...I will be as timid as u to use clones to zhisiao u...
Hw to proof there are 4 people Tulan me? One person can make thousands of clones. Y must u make clones? Scared? meet me one to one lor? I waiting lei...
Old 14-11-2006, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Perrier1099 View Post
Moral of the story is, DON'T MESS WITH NIRVANA.
When i meet up with bro Nirvana, I know that he is those kind of people if u step on his leg, he will make u pay severely.Nirvana had been through shit, so he will do all kinds of nonsense to make u pay...In actual fact, I got his permission to post this issue out...When I sms him after my conversation with him that I may wana post in the forum is...His reply is "Good! Thank you very much!"Those who know Nirvana can verify with him its true cos there is nothing to hide...I don like some people use Naemlo name la...wat change rep pts...I don need to do tat... The reason Y I quoted "......"
when Nirvana told me how to deal with TV is becos it is something very sensitive in which I will not reveal at this pt of time. I will see hw the person treat me & then i will react..There is always a saying "AN EYE FOR AN EYE".
Don ever think tat I am using his rep to deal with people cos firstly Nirvana & I had been discussing on this investment issue for the longest time...Whenever he meet up with me his first phrase is "So Hw? Did u get your money back?"...

Cheers
Old 14-11-2006, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1814 / Power: 21
Malaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant future

Tonight got midnight?

Datuk's Credo...

Love Many
Trust Few
Do Wrong to None
Old 14-11-2006, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
krathong is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaysian Datuk View Post
Tonight got midnight?
Today not weekend,no midnight.
Old 15-11-2006, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucleus2006 View Post
Hi there. I'm not dulan with anyone. I'm here to look for my spcecial someone. I've found her and I'm ready to move on. There is no need to zap me or anything. We were on the phone everyday and suddenly she just MIA. I am just concern for her whereabouts. Now I know she is marrying this guy call Mr.romance and I'm happy for her. Mr.romance no need pretend to PM me and ask for my contact to exchange Hatyai farm informations. If you want my contact, you can just ask Fon. No need to ask all your friends to zap me also. I'm happy for her now. But I guess I won't be invited for her wedding? Take care and best wishes. Send my regards to Fon also.
Nucleus..U don have to use reverse pyschology..let me tell u something. its not gona work. u had known that she is married long ago. Y u still persist on?
Wats ur motive?
Now then u know she is married...Oh wat a joke...
According to TV, he had PM u mths ago that she is happily married & u say ok..Fine...U are happy for her. TV even know that I pm u...Wah sibeh "Sart" lei...
& we know that you actually knew TV & u met him b4...Yes, I Pm u...U don have the balls to give me ur contact...so what R u trying to proof?
For ur info, I don have to get my friends..Oops I mean bros to zap u...
in fact, they are tracing u not even me asking them to do so...this is wat we called "BROS"....
I will definitely invite u to my wedding...U dare to come or not first?
Old 15-11-2006, 12:41 AM
nucleus1999

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance View Post
Nucleus..U don have to use reverse pyschology..let me tell u something. its not gona work. u had known that she is married long ago. Y u still persist on?
Wats ur motive?
According to TV, he had PM u mths ago that she is happily married & u say ok..Fine...U are happy for her. TV even know that I pm u...Wah sibeh "Sart" lei...
& we know that you actually knew TV & u met him b4...Yes, I Pm u...U don have the balls to give me ur contact...so what R u trying to proof?
in fact, they are tracing u...
Say wat, Don even dare to give me ur contact...
Nucleus2006 is not Nucleus1999 from ISG. He's an imposter, trying to incite more flaming.
Old 15-11-2006, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 18
Mr.romantic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wats ur motive?
in fact, they are tracing u not even me asking them to do so...this is wat we called "BROS"....
WA LAU! U PLAY PAI KIA IN THIS FORUM? TRACE US? ONLY PEOPLE LIKE YOU NO BALLS LIKE TO USE WORDS SCARE PEOPLE. REAL PAI KIA DO THINGS WANT DO ANYTHING TO YOU, DO NOT EVEN NEED TO INFORM YOU.
PLEASE READ BACK SOME OLD POSTINGS.

REMEMBER THAT TIME U PM ROCKETSCIENTIST TO ASK HIM WHETHER SOHNI IS YOMUN? REMEMBER THAT TIME U PM ROCKETSCIENTIST TO ASK HIM FOR YOMUN'S CONTACT NUMBER AND YOU CAN ADD HIM 10 POINTS?
U ARE BETTER THAN SAMMYBOY CAN ADD 10 POINTS? IF YOU ARE SOHNI'S OR YOMUN'S FRIEND, U CAN GET HIS NUMBER FROM HIM, WHY YOU NEED TO ASK ANOTHER PERSON FOR HIS NUMBER?

WE ALL ALSO KNOW, U USE A LOT OF CLONE NICKS AND USED OTHER NICKS TO WHACK TV. WHY U NO BALLS TO QUESTION TV IN FORUM UNTIL HE QUIT SBF? WHEN TV NO MORE IN FORUM, SUDDENLY YOUR BALLS COME BACK?

PLEASE LAH, IF U LOVE FON, PLEASE LEAVE HER. YOU ARE SUCH A FUCKER. DON'T DESTROY THIS GOOD GIRL'S LIFE.
Old 15-11-2006, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
I don need to have any clones & there are already people zapping u..So sad...
if I am using clones...I will be as timid as u to use clones to zhisiao u...
Hw to proof there are 4 people Tulan me? One person can make thousands of clones. Y must u make clones? Scared? meet me one to one lor? I waiting lei...
U WAITING ME FOR WAT? U NEED ME TO TEACH YOU HOW TO FUCK?
SORRY I CANNOT PROVE THERE ARE 4 PEOPLE TULAN YOU. THERE ARE >4 PEOPLE TULAN U.
Old 15-11-2006, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romantic View Post
WA LAU! U PLAY PAI KIA IN THIS FORUM? TRACE US? ONLY PEOPLE LIKE YOU NO BALLS LIKE TO USE WORDS SCARE PEOPLE. REAL PAI KIA DO THINGS WANT DO ANYTHING TO YOU, DO NOT EVEN NEED TO INFORM YOU.
PLEASE READ BACK SOME OLD POSTINGS.

REMEMBER THAT TIME U PM ROCKETSCIENTIST TO ASK HIM WHETHER SOHNI IS YOMUN? REMEMBER THAT TIME U PM ROCKETSCIENTIST TO ASK HIM FOR YOMUN'S CONTACT NUMBER AND YOU CAN ADD HIM 10 POINTS?
U ARE BETTER THAN SAMMYBOY CAN ADD 10 POINTS? IF YOU ARE SOHNI'S OR YOMUN'S FRIEND, U CAN GET HIS NUMBER FROM HIM, WHY YOU NEED TO ASK ANOTHER PERSON FOR HIS NUMBER?
Oh i no balls ah...I the ballless is waiting for u to meet me lei...Like I say...I no need to use clone...I am who I am...Don talk Cyber...Got balls just come & meet me...

Gottcha...The 1st 2 case are pretended by u being phony...This is more concrete...So wat if I PM rocketscientist...I repeat myself again..So wat?
Who are u related to Yomun aka Chuwit aka Siamboy aka Sohni? or are u yomun urself? I repeat again. I had no clone. I can easiily make a phone call
to add 7 more pts for the person.

Yomun had a long history in this forum. many bros are looking for him.
I mean "look" is to "whack" him. wat reason, I don have to tell.
Even in BKK, he had to hold BKKmaster hand to meet me.
Oh I remember "POY" did take a photo of Yomun, Me & bkkmaster together.
Mmm...Sounds interesting
Old 15-11-2006, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Oh i no balls ah...I the ballless is waiting for u to meet me lei...Like I say...I no need to use clone...I am who I am...Don talk Cyber...Got balls just come & meet me...

Gottcha...The 1st 2 case are pretended by u being phony...This is more concrete...So wat if I PM rocketscientist...I repeat myself again..So wat?
Who are u related to Yomun aka Chuwit aka Siamboy aka Sohni? or are u yomun urself? I repeat again. I had no clone. I can easiily make a phone call
to add 7 more pts for the person.

Yomun had a long history in this forum. many bros are looking for him.
I mean "look" is to "whack" him. wat reason, I don have to tell.
Even in BKK, he had to hold BKKmaster hand to meet me.
Oh I remember "POY" did take a photo of Yomun, Me & bkkmaster together.
Mmm...Sounds interesting
WAH SEH, U SO POWER.

U SAY YOMUN HOLD BKKMASTER HANDS TO MEET YOU, WHY YOU SEE HIM U NEVER WHACK HIM? BECAUSE YOU NO BALLS? MEET YOU MUST HOLD HANDS AH.

I AM THE ONE WHO GO PM SIAMCUTEY, SINGRAKTHAI, SUTEERAK1099, DEKUIP, MALAYSIAN DATUK, NAEMLO, SOHNI, AND MANY MANY MORE PEOPLE ABOUT HOW U TALK BACK BEHIND THEIE BACK. U SO POWER, DARE TO MEET THIS PEOPLE AND TELL THEM U TALK BAD BEHIND THEIR BACKS?
ALL THE SUCHINDA CLONE NICKS ARE CREATED BY YOU. WHAT WILL HAPPEN NOW TO YOU THEN? DON'T FORGET YOU ASK ME TO HELP YOU UP SUCHINDA AND CLONES BECAUSE THEY GOT GANG ZAP. LOL......
Old 15-11-2006, 01:46 AM
Samster

Stupid Idiot Loman, U Pm Me To Ask Me To Help U Up Suchinda,junichinda,genmcsuchinda And Other Suchinda Clone Nicks. If U Are Not Using These Nicks, Why U Want Me To Up Them For U? Lol.................
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1