The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-11-2018, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 8
rainmaker1 is one of the Best!rainmaker1 is one of the Best!rainmaker1 is one of the Best!rainmaker1 is one of the Best!
Re: bencoolen beauty services

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
think is D**** S**** (malaysian) and P****** B***** (PRC)

very aggressive....but i don't mnd try the malaysian one...

but this one look like PRC leh....those
Is she back to work?
Old 06-11-2018, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainmaker1 View Post
Is she back to work?
wow u seem to be experienced n a fan of tiong bu massage.

the gal in the pic any good?

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 06-11-2018, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1015 / Power: 18
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by julienj View Post
1 of their ML had relocated to the heartlands... happen to chance upon her few months back.
if anyone knows lisa is back to doing massage, pls pm me her new place
Old 06-11-2018, 11:26 PM
Samster

owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgcs View Post
on different occasions, i have tried 2 along the stretch i forget the ML names liao. just a quickie to test market i paid $38 for 40 mins for 2 occasion. this is what i remember

Room - very small, one side is against the wall, no bathe

ML1 - is SYT malaysian, gave a proper average massage, like 7/10. don't go near any teasing area, very proper and friendly type, will make some attempt for you to buy return coupons or package.

ML2 - is late 20s, early 30s PRC, is quite shoik actually because despite wearing skirt, this ML sat on my back for long periods and also pull down my shorts to give me plenty of butt massage so there was some level of teasing. She also don't mind contact with her legs with my hands as she worked on my back. However, heavily selling package throughout the session.

Verdict :- the hard sell is really a turn off for me, and its not worth to make any trip to specially go there, got many better place to go if i have time to plan. But if one day i am stuck at that area, need to wait for 1-2 hours for next appt, i might spend $38 there
yes, agree the sickening thing abt such shops in bencoolen, they always like to hard sell their package. i tried b4 twice, diff shops but i didn't buy any package. upfront, if any of the gals approach me tis days, i will always ask 'need buy package or not?'. sometimes they juz smiled, n i'll walk away,
sometimes they will sheepishly say no need buy package, juz pay the service fee ... of cos quietly in my heart i knew it was not true n i smile n walk away. maybe if the gal is really chio n cute i'll give it a try again one day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasGay9 View Post
Try perfect Beauty Center.
the boss T***?
if it's the same shop, then i tried b4.
the boss served me last time (when they opened not long), muz say she has the beauty n charm BUT of cos $$$ faced as usual.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 07-11-2018, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1745 / Power: 17
skywalkersg has a brilliant futureskywalkersg has a brilliant futureskywalkersg has a brilliant futureskywalkersg has a brilliant futureskywalkersg has a brilliant futureskywalkersg has a brilliant futureskywalkersg has a brilliant futureskywalkersg has a brilliant futureskywalkersg has a brilliant futureskywalkersg has a brilliant futureskywalkersg has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post

the boss T***?
if it's the same shop, then i tried b4.
the boss served me last time (when they opened not long), muz say she has the beauty n charm BUT of cos $$$ faced as usual.
Any tease or special from T***?
Old 07-11-2018, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skywalkersg View Post
Any tease or special from T***?
That time when I tried was a few years ago when they newly opened.
Maybe new so they didn’t dare try anyth funny.
Maybe I was not generous, never buy package so they didn’t offer more.
So it was juz a simple touch n go affair. No hanky panky.

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 08-11-2018, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 22
nsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to behold

I think PB still atound eh
Saw their ML in wechat
What i interested is the 2 shop same row as the bread.
Ladies are pretty but not sure got happening anot.
Old 08-11-2018, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 22
Jameslee2002 is one of the Best!Jameslee2002 is one of the Best!Jameslee2002 is one of the Best!Jameslee2002 is one of the Best!

Has anyone tried Angel*** or other gals over there.. Both are clean joints but sometimes there can be some surprises
Old 09-11-2018, 03:07 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameslee2002 View Post
Has anyone tried Angel*** or other gals over there.. Both are clean joints but sometimes there can be some surprises
can you try and let us know ?
Old 10-11-2018, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 22
Jameslee2002 is one of the Best!Jameslee2002 is one of the Best!Jameslee2002 is one of the Best!Jameslee2002 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
can you try and let us know ?
Went past this afternoon, saw her but not sure if she do massage. Will try another day😊
Old 10-11-2018, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Quote:

Yez I tried many times. What do you want to know? I got handjob? No I never got handjob.
Old 11-11-2018, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 20
geylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainmaker1 View Post
Is she back to work?
She is malaysian 100%, sometimes she does put on black stockings, very tempting to try but clean massage.Like to tell me about their package, i tried once i never go back again.I remember her name is michelle , she think very easy to catch customer by standing outside and distribute brochures.i don' t believe in paying package as who know one day their business go down the drain and your package money is not even used after they closed.
Old 11-11-2018, 12:07 AM
Samster

geylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Is Angeline is Malaysian? I know there is a gal called Angel...feel like trying her after my regular gal Anna went back.
angel is a prc and is the manager here...its the first shop with all black...she is slim and sexy in black ...long hair ..if i can remember.
Old 11-11-2018, 12:16 AM
Samster

sometimes its very irritating when they pester you walking along the way as if the path belong to their shop.Are the 2 shops closed already?
Old 11-11-2018, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
Yez I tried many times. What do you want to know? I got handjob? No I never got handjob.
Wow u tried many times
Did they manage to con u buy package? Lol

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1