The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2021, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!
Famous Fish Head & Photography Studio

Came across the facebook ad of a particular spa near the area, a road of a precious gemstone.

The pics look too good to be true, and the pattern resembles the Le Mandarin/Fave chain (maybe even same boss)

I shall go give this joint a shot.

I wonder if any bros tried this spa before? I fully expect it to be a 88 dollar joint but if there is some playability, why not?
Old 08-04-2021, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 14
poolish is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoolish is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Famous Fish Head & Photography Studio

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxem View Post
Came across the facebook ad of a particular spa near the area, a road of a precious gemstone.

The pics look too good to be true, and the pattern resembles the Le Mandarin/Fave chain (maybe even same boss)

I shall go give this joint a shot.

I wonder if any bros tried this spa before? I fully expect it to be a 88 dollar joint but if there is some playability, why not?
Good morning, quite a few joints in that area, which one you talking about? i tried 1 there and yes, they push the 88 gimmick...
Old 08-04-2021, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

before covid there got 1 full service shop... and 2 half service shop... got thread here also... then the area tio raid... because got juicy FR...

but usually if i see spa got put photo on facebook then i dun go liao because..

1) see photo steam.. see real person faint..

2) if service gd, ml solid then still need to everyday play facebook meh? pick up phone to take appt also no time liao...

want to play sure can play is see your pocket deep enough to play anot lo... for me i dun waste time...
Old 08-04-2021, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 12
ethereal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterethereal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

There are two 88 joints there. The ad u saw I believe should be the one nearest to the main road. Think u may want to skip it unless u have deep pockets.
Old 08-04-2021, 10:30 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
GreenMango is stuck in moderation for some time to come

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by GreenMango; 08-04-2021 at 07:46 PM.
Old 08-04-2021, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1122 / Power: 16
siralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud of

Skip....don't waste time there and later so angry when u see the real deal....

Overall standard in SG have been declining.....

Wonder if it is our Garment strategy to reduce actions...... allow all sub standard in...
Guess the top notch chai all still not coming back to our shore yet.....

Yawn.....
Old 08-04-2021, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 19
Songsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud of

I have a regular masseuse that I follow from her Kovan days till her current stint here. She works in the spa next to the one TS is talking about. She only does clean massage but very powerful, I like. From my recce of this area, I think should skip unless you willing to pay 88 or you have regular here.
Old 08-04-2021, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenMango View Post
I anyhow post thing and tio ban
U so clever hor? Come i clap for you... you want a medal anot?

Last edited by superstiffy; 12-04-2021 at 10:48 AM.
Old 08-04-2021, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 643 / Power: 18
awpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to all

The shop you are referint to has been taken over by the management of L- Ma-dr-i- Spa
Old 08-04-2021, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by awpig View Post
The shop you are referint to has been taken over by the management of L- Ma-dr-i- Spa

Sian. These chain of spas are notoriously f-ed up.

Nonetheless, I shall go commando it and post FR.
Old 08-04-2021, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 18
bleus is a splendid one to beholdbleus is a splendid one to beholdbleus is a splendid one to beholdbleus is a splendid one to beholdbleus is a splendid one to beholdbleus is a splendid one to beholdbleus is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Songsong77 View Post
I have a regular masseuse that I follow from her Kovan days till her current stint here. She works in the spa next to the one TS is talking about. She only does clean massage but very powerful, I like. From my recce of this area, I think should skip unless you willing to pay 88 or you have regular here.
Is the masseuse name Bxxxx? I tried her recently and I also like her massage. Slept very well the same night
Old 09-04-2021, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
before covid there got 1 full service shop... and 2 half service shop... got thread here also... then the area tio raid... because got juicy FR...

but usually if i see spa got put photo on facebook then i dun go liao because..

1) see photo steam.. see real person faint..

2) if service gd, ml solid then still need to everyday play facebook meh? pick up phone to take appt also no time liao...

want to play sure can play is see your pocket deep enough to play anot lo... for me i dun waste time...
That boss should get an award for his PS skills... let's just say that the real deal looks nothing like the pictures in all the related spas (can tell related as their style of photo etc all very similar)
Old 09-04-2021, 01:59 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 229 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3972 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42038 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

If those shops advertise with beautiful photoshop photos, I won't go.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 09-04-2021, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yattrium deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can more details?
Old 09-04-2021, 07:16 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 791 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119867 / Power: 177
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Talking about PS tricks, till you try cuppage MVR. That yoyo michat like super model...when I go there like super auntie....Dark side, face 20% alike only, fat bottom, small boobs....HJ quote 80....See already 50 I also dun want. Ask her just do her job and I no need any special...Manage to take a glimpse at at ML. Really need to give their boss a award for ultimate PS master...all 10-20% or maybe totally diff looks from michat pics.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1