The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2017, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 14
t4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Stood at the rails for a good 30mins. Fending off some super aggressive girls... Ended up with Jessica (viet)... Low gfe once in room. Rinsed by me self. Decent Bbbj. Then short cow girl.... On the way out saw her flat mate.. Looked good but didn't get her name. Rtf? No but she was one of the better looking ones I saw.
Old 03-07-2017, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by t4tortoise View Post
Stood at the rails for a good 30mins. Fending off some super aggressive girls... Ended up with Jessica (viet)... Low gfe once in room. Rinsed by me self. Decent Bbbj. Then short cow girl.... On the way out saw her flat mate.. Looked good but didn't get her name. Rtf? No but she was one of the better looking ones I saw.
Kortor khrap, Sorry, Pom is always not be going to ACE on Saturdays and Sundays, so won;t be able to meet any brothers there during weekends.

As I have mentioned earlier that those Vietcongs are short changing customers to make a fast buck, they use only booby traps and GFE when outside the room to lure potential water fishes. Haizzz....if the trend is like that, then good Vietcongs are also the dying breeds
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 03-07-2017, 12:10 AM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Natt Chanapa looks like my lovely former GF in Danuk ...missed her kit therng mak mak

BTW, this is the actual Natt Chanapa not my GF
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 03-07-2017, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
hornybastard99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobBlobfish View Post
Check out the Sukhumwit Soi 7 Beergarten. Not quite the same thing, but closest match out of easily accessible mainstream places I can think of.

If you want something more local, plus more squalid, cheaper and with usually poor service (just like ACE), maybe the ST hotel next to Hua Chiew hospital. 600 baht per pop.

Unlike KL, you won't find many foreign workers in Bangkok, it's 95% Thais.

Thanks for the info.. appreciate it. I will check it out.

ST Hotel next to Hua Chiew hospital .. do I need to pay for the room or is it like ACE .. just pay the THB 600 ?

Any bros got other recommendation to add ?
Old 03-07-2017, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Can you describe how Jessica dress and where was she standing ?
Old 03-07-2017, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
go there more often & youll find your gem...
Old 03-07-2017, 12:15 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
BobBlobfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornybastard99 View Post
ST Hotel next to Hua Chiew hospital .. do I need to pay for the room or is it like ACE .. just pay the THB 600?
Just THB 600 (or whatever you agree with the girl, some charge more). 300 goes to the hotel, 300 to the girl. Yes, they're cheap.

Not the best service in Bangkok, in fact might be even worse than ACE in terms of service, though of course YMMV.
Old 03-07-2017, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobBlobfish View Post
Just THB 600 (or whatever you agree with the girl, some charge more). 300 goes to the hotel, 300 to the girl. Yes, they're cheap.

Not the best service in Bangkok, in fact might be even worse than ACE in terms of service, though of course YMMV.
So it is more like Brickfields kind of service .. quickie style... even though I have not tried Brickfields before.

Other options do let me know since I want to explore a bit... not much time there but will want to explore

What is the time limit on the place though ?
Old 03-07-2017, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 9
chavo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Girl: Jessica
Face: 5.5/10
Boobs:6/10 (small but nipples quite nice)
Body: 7/10 (slim & slender no tummy, some bros will like this type of body, but small ass)
Skin: Quite fair, long straight hair
BJ: 5/10 (less than 2 minutes)
FJ Rating: 6/10 (cowgirl, missionary, finish doggy, she rushed me but didnt do it rudely like some others)
Damage: 80$
RTF: NOPE, low gfe, but not rude, very sop, from far she look not bad, but when near she is not that pretty actually.. She is one of the more popular one there, everytime I go there will see her, she has many customers. Room is quite clean. But nothing special, will try others that I saw.
Old 05-07-2017, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Was at ACE tonight to hunt for Wild Boar. Thanks for Pom's introduction managed to get her. Called her, went up to her apartment. She said she already retired for the night, took off her makeup and was in her pyjamas (not nightie too bad).

Good GFE and service. Will RTF.

Thanks Bro Pomrakthai!

After riding Wild Boar, decided to have a drink and look around. Must be over 50 guys on the 1st floor with about 30 along the railing. However only about 5-8 WL about. Sometimes it drops to just 2 WL walking about.

Saw a WL in pink top and blue shorts. She was trying to hook a customer for an hour but no luck despite some of the other FLs having gone up with customers twice in the same period. Either she is too expensive or something wrong. She was quite desperate and grabbed my arm as I walked by.

Saw another WL in yellow body hugging dress, short hair. She looked quite yummy but then heard her talking quite rudely to several people at the railing. Maybe they are teasing her.

Another WL in white dress with floral print was scolding a customer saying if he wants long time must pay her RM1000 and she doubts he has the money, etc.

Not sure why but not many WLs tonight about 10PM.
Old 05-07-2017, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post
Was at ACE tonight to hunt for Wild Boar. Thanks for Pom's introduction managed to get her. Called her, went up to her apartment. She said she already retired for the night, took off her makeup and was in her pyjamas (not nightie too bad).

Good GFE and service. Will RTF.

Thanks Bro Pomrakthai!

Not sure why but not many WLs tonight about 10PM.
Walaueh, you enjoyed screwing Wildboar eh? hahahaha, good choice as Wildboar is one of Pom's favourites.

BTW, these few nights many WL's are afraid of operations to nab non-E-card migrant workers, so fewer customers and higher fear of getting themselves caught too.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 06-07-2017, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Bro Pom,

Where do the samsters usually sit at the coffee shop? WIll look for you guys if I am there again later.
Old 06-07-2017, 11:54 PM
Samster

Who is Wildboar ?

FR please ?
Old 07-07-2017, 03:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 9
chavo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

From 9pm to 1.30am I was there on Wednesday

(stood at the railing for almost 4 - 5 hours)

The first few hours were very bad... Only 2 or 3 WLs. Thought got 'strong winds' but since still got so many people around, I just wait and see the situation..Starting from midnight, more and more WLs start coming down.. Did not see any new faces.. So went up with my regular Viet..

2 interesting WLs I saw was Camel and one PRC Milf (dunno her name).

Camel, because she look like she was in a bad mood, at one point even start shouting at a customer and insulted him rudely.. I actually thought of going for her but after seeing that, noooooooo. I remember what Pom said about Camel's mood sometimes... She also went to play the gamble machine, I saw her throwing the money she got from her flipcar service and watched her play. She got the 'da jie' feel, I think she is one of the seniors there.

The next one is this PRC Milf, she wear glasses and wore yellow blouse that nice and orange/red short skirt. Age maybe 30s but figure still like early 20s. Face can her age, but like I say, body is 8/10. Her pair of boobs also look very round firm for her age... She offered 80 but I was afraid of flipcar service even if her boobs were so nice... But next time I go, will go for her and post an FR here... One thing I notice is she does not rush customers.. Everyone that went up with her was up there for a long time.. And they all look satisfied coming down, so should be good sign....

Any bros here who may know I am talking about, maybe can post an FR on her?
Old 07-07-2017, 07:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chavo View Post

Camel, because she look like she was in a bad mood, at one point even start shouting at a customer and insulted him rudely.. I actually thought of going for her but after seeing that, noooooooo. I remember what Pom said about Camel's mood sometimes... She also went to play the gamble machine, I saw her throwing the money she got from her flipcar service and watched her play. She got the 'da jie' feel, I think she is one of the seniors there.

Ya, that Camel is "dai ga jie" among the Vietcongs
Camel has mood swings and unpredictable as earthquakes

Flipped Camel

It is not nice to kena the wrtah of the Camel during her mood swings
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF: