The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2008, 09:57 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok list of places Directory

**** RAJADAMRI AREA ****

Venus Massage

Venus Massage is across the road from the World Trade Centre in the Rajadamri shopping area. It is located across the soi from the Bangkok Inn.
Comments: The cost here is 1,500 baht, the place is fairly small (20 girls) and mainly attracts a local clientele. Have only ever wandered in.

**** RATCHADAPHISEK ROAD at Huay Kwang Junction ****

Another major area for massage parlours is on Ratchadaphisek Road near the Huay Kwang junction, this area is commonly referred to as ‘Ratchada’. Ratchada is a major entertainment area catering mainly to better-off locals and other Asian business and tourist groups. Four upscale entertainment complexes are located here, Cesar’s, Emmanuelle, Mirage and Posiedon. However it should be noted there have been postings on the Internet that farangs and other tourists may get doubled-priced at these places. To get to Ratchada, catch a taxi to the Emerald Hotel (Sparks disco/kararoke) or other nearby hotels such as the Merchant Court and Siam Beverley Hills hotels.

Ceasar’s Entertainment Complex

Ceasar’s Entertainment Complex is located across the road from the Emerald Hotel. The massage parlour is on the ground floor located within the restaurant.
Phone #: 692-5063-65
Comments: This place is somewhat akin to dining at a luxurious seafood restaurant with a large aquarium, except the aquarium here has girls rather than fish. The bowl is very large, however when I was there the number of girls available was small. They claim that their VIP rooms are equipped with the largest bath tubs ever made in Bangkok. Cost is 1,900 baht.

Emmanuelle Massage

Emmanuelle is an upscale entertainment complex next to Nataree massage parlour on Ratchadaphisek Road.
Phone #: 275-7474
Comments: The massage section of Emmanuelle is on the floor above the entrance, the massage area is quite lavish with a large fish bowl, with the standard and body massage girls costing 1,900 or 2,100 baht. There is also a ‘VIP model’ section which was empty the time I visited, cost from 3,000 baht plus.

Hi-Class Massage

Hi-Class is part of the Emmanuelle complex. It is located in a side building next to Emmanuelle.
Phone #: 275-7474 Ext. 212
Comments: Mid-size to largish place with 40-60 girls. Cost is 1,500 baht. There is also section with traditional massage girls, cost 300 baht. Sideline girls are available in the VIP lounge for 1,800 and 2,100 baht.

Mirage Massage

Mirage is an entertainment complex, next to the Plazzo hotel, it is approximately 150 yards down the soi (street) between the Emerald Hotel and Nataree massage.
Phone #: 276-5016.
Comments: Another lavish entertainment complex, the massage section is on the floor above the entrance. The fishbowl is mid-size with 40-50 girls. Cost is 1,900 or 2,100 baht. Sideline girls in the lounge area are 3,200 baht.

Nataree Massage

Nataree is located next to the Emerald hotel on Ratchadaphisek Road.
Phone #: 692-9144
Comments: Mid-size place with 50-70 girls. Cost is 1,300 and 1,700 baht. Sideline girls sitting in the cafe lounge are available for 1,900 or 2,200 baht. On a few accessions that I have been, there have been also Russian girls sitting in the cafe, costing 3,500 baht. At the entrance (Emerald hotel side) of the traditional massage area of Nataree, there are also sideline girls that are advertised by the staff as ‘body’ massage for ~1,500 baht.

Poseidon Massage

Poseidon is a 10 storey entertainment complex, it is about 200 metres up the road from the Emerald Hotel and across the road from the Grand Hotel.
Phone #: 693-8222
Comments: The Poseidon massage parlour (Venus showroom) is on the second floor and can reached via the stairs (or elevator) from the lobby. The fishbowl has about 50 girls. The cost is 1,900 baht. Sideline girls seated directly outside the fishbowl are 2,400 baht. Sideline girls and ‘models’ are also available on the 3rd floor (Modeling lounge/Bunny bar), costs varies from 3,300 to 5,300 baht. At the bar are photo albums of models that are available, including some Thai edition Penthouse models.

Poseidon Massage Experiences: Poseidon: all about the looks, not so much the service. ISTR 2700 (inclusive of falang surcharge) + I may be a sucker but always tip the girls 500, then again the one place in LOS I know I can get an 8-9 without even TRYING to look around and the service is always good.

Copa Cabana Massage

Copa Cobana is a new entertainment ‘resort’ complex on soi 17, Ratchdaphisek Road. It is located directly behind the Poseidon Entertainment and is a part of the Davis Group of massage parlours along with Emmanuelle, Hi-Class, Honolulu and Victoria’s Secret.
Phone #: 693-9393
Comments: Copa Cobana is an upscale complex featuring a restaurant, lounge, kararoke and a massage parlour. The fishbowl and sideline lounge is near the main entrance. The fishbowl has about 30-50 girls costing 1,800 baht. The sideline lounge is on the left of the fishbowl and the girls here cost 2,300 for sideliners and 3,200 or 4,200 for VIP ‘models’. An album with photos of other models is also available for viewing.

Barbara Massage

Barbara is a part of the Copa Cabana complex and is located right next door to the main Copa Cabana building.
Phone #: 693-9393 Ext: 333, 334 or 335
Comments: Not as lavish as Copa Cabana, Barbara is a mid-size massage parlor with approximately 40-60 girls in the fishbowl costing 1,600 and 1,800 baht. There is also a small section with traditional massage ladies.

**** SILOM/PATPONG/RAMA IV AREA ****

In Patpong itself there are 3 small massage parlours that I am aware of, one place in Patpong 1 itself (Tikara near the King's Castle 3 bar) and the other two in Patpong 2 (Plaza Onzen and La Costa) near the FoodLand supermarket and Rififi's bar.
Comments: Never been to any of these places so cannot make any comments here.

Versailles Massage

Versailles is located within the Galaxy No Hands Restaurant complex along Rama IV between Suriwongse and Si Phaya Roads and is across the road from the Red Cross Snake Farm. It can also be reached by a soi from Suriwongse that leads to the Rose Hotel.
Phone #: 237-7077
Comments: Versailles is a smallish place with about 20 girls with the price 1,500 baht.

Sahara Sauna Massage

Sahara Sauna is located on Rama IV, near the corner with Sathorn (nua) road.
Phone #: 233-7915
Comments: Sahara is a small place with about 15 girls. The cost is quite cheap at 600 baht.

Helen Massage

Helen is located on Rama IV, near the Khlong Toei junction, that is the T-junction of Sunthon Kosa and Rama IV roads. Helen is located in the first soi off Rama IV after Sunthon Kosa road. If you are coming from Sukhumvit via Asoke Road, at Rama IV turn right and the Khlong Toei junction is about 100 yards further down Rama IV. The Khlong Toei junction is where you will find the well known Khlong Toei markets, quite an interesting area in itself although it may get dangerous (a slum area) late at night if you stray down the wrong soi but it should be OK if you stay on Rama IV road.
Phone #: 249-1548
Comments: Helen is a smallish place with about 20-30 girls in the fishbowl, including a couple of quite attractive girls. The cost is 1,500 baht for girls in the bowl and 1,600 baht for the sideline girls who are seated in a bench area directly on the left hand side of the fishbowl.

**** SRI-AYUTHAYA ROAD ****

Along Sri-Ayuthya road there are 3 massage parlours. These places are within walking distance of the Phya Thai SkyTrain station which is situated on the corner of Phaya Thai and Sri Ayuthaya Roads. Turn right at Sri-Ayuthaya road and then walk about 200-300 yards.

Chao Phya 1 (J-One Cafe)

Chao Phya 1 (J-One Cafe) is located next to Phaya Thai 1 hospital.
Phone #: 245-3381
Comments: The fishbowl (40-50 girls) is relatively small compared to the bowl at the Chao Phya II across the road. The girls in the bowl are available for either 1,800 or 2,000 baht. Sideline girls sitting in the cafe are available for 2,500-3,000 baht. The last time I went (Sept 2000) the price was 1,700 baht for girls in the fishbowl and 2,000 baht for the special (sideline) girls. Note the Chao Phaya 1 is owned by different management to the Chao Phaya 2 across the road, and pays a finders fee to touts and will double-price tourists if given the chance.

Chao Phaya 2 Massage

Chao Phaya 2 is across the road from the Europa Inn near the T junction with Rajadaprop road, and next to a Toyota Dealership.
Phone #: 245-5740
Comments: The girls are divided into 4 sections, traditional massage at 500 baht, special body massage (1,500 baht), star massage (1,600 baht) and superstar massage (1,700 baht). Newbies (1,600 baht) are seated behind the body massage girls in the main bowl. There is also a small fishbowl on the right of the main bowl with ‘special’ sideline girls (2,300 baht).

Chavalla Massage

Chavalla is just down the road from the Chao Phaya 2 and across the road from the Phaya Thai 1 hospital via an overhead crossing.
Phone #: 245-3003
Comments: 300 baht per hour (minimum of 2 hours) for semi-private cubicle. In cubicle area normally a BJ is provided for a tip. Private VIP rooms are 500 baht per hour, minimum of 2 hours.
As of May 2001 the Chavalla appears to have undergone a renovation and the cubicle area has been closed and only VIP rooms are available with the cost now a standard 1,200 baht for 2 hours.
Old 18-09-2008, 09:58 AM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

**** SUKHUMVIT AREA ****

Annie's Massage

Annie's is located in the Raja Hotel, close to Soi 2 entrance but can also be easily reached from the Soi 4 entrance to Hotel car park.
Phone #: 251-5680
Comments: A farang favourite at 1,000 baht (plus tip ~500 baht) but have never tried. Place is a bit small with about 12-15 girls.

Grace Massage

Grace Massage is located in basement of the Grace Hotel, Soi 3. The entrance is located across from the Hotel coffee shop, down the staircase.
Comments: 500 baht per hour but have never tried. As the hotel clientele is primarily Arabic, the girls tend to be a bit plump.

Darling Massage

Darling is located on Sukhumvit Soi 12, there is a BlockBuster Video store on the corner of Soi 12 and Sukhumvit Road.
Phone #: 229-4652-4
Comments: Relatively expensive at 2,500 baht, or 4,000 baht for a 2 girl sandwich. I believe Darling does not pay taxi/tuk-tuk drivers and touts a commission and hence many taxi drivers/touts will try to More....

Chavalla II Massage

Chavalla II is located on Sukumvit Road, near Soi 34 and the Rex Hotel. It is located about 100 yards before the Thong Lo SkyTrain station.
Phone: 258-5374
Comment: Chavalla II operates similar to the original Sri Ayutthaya branch, although it is smaller and there are no fully private VIP rooms. The cost is 300 baht per hour in a semi-private cubicle area, no full-service but extra service is available for a tip. As of November 2000, the minimum time was 2 hours, that is 600 baht
Old 18-09-2008, 10:00 AM
SamSter

Bro....I found this information on the net and it seems very informative and useful for people who like the soapy thing...hope that you can use to add on your directory..... As I use this guide when I am in Bkk...hahhahaahha!
Old 18-09-2008, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok list of places Directory

Damn nice work on the list Shifu Playman, very informative n detailed, esp. broken down into area, makes it so much easier to plan & cheong! Think you almost have the whole of all MPs mentioned inside there
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Old 18-09-2008, 03:00 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
Damn nice work on the list Shifu Playman, very informative n detailed, esp. broken down into area, makes it so much easier to plan & cheong! Think you almost have the whole of all MPs mentioned inside there
You are most welcome......as almost all are here already except a few small one.....the one I miss the most is Mona Lisa and I don't know where all its girls went to?

Secondly the detail of the Mps is near some landmark so that you can take the taxi to the nearest hotel and walk over to the desired Mp to avoid commission for the taxi drivers.
Old 22-09-2008, 02:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
CeiResident deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Noble and Playman, must salute 2 of u for being the online street directory of bkk cheonging scenes liao, knn sibeh eng sia and informative too........... Khun Thai ruad plao lor????
Old 22-09-2008, 02:56 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeiResident View Post
Bro Noble and Playman, must salute 2 of u for being the online street directory of bkk cheonging scenes liao, knn sibeh eng sia and informative too........... Khun Thai ruad plao lor????
Me....mai chai Khun Thai...Chin Malay..hhahahahah!

Sorry no speak Thai!
Old 22-09-2008, 03:14 AM
Samster

NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:

for me bo pian mah not shifu la so must do up a cheong list so can follow like tourist mah
Old 22-09-2008, 03:37 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
for me bo pian mah not shifu la so must do up a cheong list so can follow like tourist mah
Shifu...NobleEagle...really a humble man! Keep it up the great work!
Old 22-09-2008, 04:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Shifu...NobleEagle...really a humble man! Keep it up the great work!

Thank you Shifu Playman , my wan 90% all hearsay onli, experience onli nid noi, u guys are the real "zheng cai shi liao", still got long way to learn from u all really
Old 10-10-2008, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 17
rocksoff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just a little footnote .. last night walk from Petchaburi MRT station to Bangkok Cozy.

Right next to the MRT station, there's Pink Rose Massage & Club. Just a little place with fishbowl with no glass, only 4 girls when I looked in. Not bad, 3 tall & slim & young, 2 quite beautiful. But not that friendly looking, and was quited 2000 and charged 200 for a whisky, so see they play farang prices, and moved on.

Then walk down Kamphaeng Phet Road, very dark and ulu .. there are streetwalkers, some look OK to a quick glance, but I didn't stop. There are taxis cruising, picking up and dropping girls. Only about 10 girls in a long stretch of desolation.

Go right to rejoin New Petchaburi Road going away from Asok. Stop at a place with a big Leo beer sign in front. Sorry forgot name, something with a C. Not that remarkable anyway. About 30 girls, quoted 1000 for any girl. Two of them were OK looking, some monitor lizards among them.

Walked on .. shortly before Bangkok Cozy stop at a no-name beer bar with girls, very very Q sweet young girl sits with me, but very shy, only holding hands a little bit. Bill for one shared bottle of Singha: 500. :-(

Mama came running out after me, smiling, wants me to come back .. strange ..
Old 11-10-2008, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Rocksoff,

Man, that's a long walk from MRT station to Bangkok Cozy during hot weather! Couple of years ago, I also did a long walk from Evita Massage to Soi Asok! I did look at all the soapy massage places and there are lots of hidden places that has several attractive girls for selection! My legs were tired from walking but I enjoyed it because now I know, where all the soapys are located! Every soapys have pretty and ugly girls available for take out! Just matter of personal taste!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 11-10-2008, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
CeiResident deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thats a long walk bro...... your previous vocation in army is scout?? kamphaeng phet road not very safe nia, previous time i took the same route as u i was almost robbed.. but girls there are damn cheap, its worth a bonk tho...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocksoff View Post
Just a little footnote .. last night walk from Petchaburi MRT station to Bangkok Cozy.

Right next to the MRT station, there's Pink Rose Massage & Club. Just a little place with fishbowl with no glass, only 4 girls when I looked in. Not bad, 3 tall & slim & young, 2 quite beautiful. But not that friendly looking, and was quited 2000 and charged 200 for a whisky, so see they play farang prices, and moved on.

Then walk down Kamphaeng Phet Road, very dark and ulu .. there are streetwalkers, some look OK to a quick glance, but I didn't stop. There are taxis cruising, picking up and dropping girls. Only about 10 girls in a long stretch of desolation.

Go right to rejoin New Petchaburi Road going away from Asok. Stop at a place with a big Leo beer sign in front. Sorry forgot name, something with a C. Not that remarkable anyway. About 30 girls, quoted 1000 for any girl. Two of them were OK looking, some monitor lizards among them.

Walked on .. shortly before Bangkok Cozy stop at a no-name beer bar with girls, very very Q sweet young girl sits with me, but very shy, only holding hands a little bit. Bill for one shared bottle of Singha: 500. :-(

Mama came running out after me, smiling, wants me to come back .. strange ..
Old 11-10-2008, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thats a long walk bro...... your previous vocation in army is scout??
Hehe .. Those times when I have the energy I like to explore on foot .. better than watching a movie .. but sian when enter MP because shirt wet from sweat already .. phew .. drink whole bottle of nam yen .. papasan think I am ting tong

Quote:
kamphaeng phet road not very safe nia, previous time i took the same route as u i was almost robbed..
Yes, I would not recommend for anyone to go looking for trouble there, dark and full of holes to vanish into ..
Old 11-10-2008, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
there are lots of hidden places that has several attractive girls for selection!
Yeah I skipped over some that are already well known or that I didn't enter .. can keep you busy for years if you want to find what is in each one.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1