The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 18-05-2011, 01:58 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
HKMISS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok list of places Directory

Great info.! Thanks!
Old 05-12-2011, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
jeremyl118 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today, decided to do some research in forum, as sometimes you ask , you get flamed by other cheongster,

So I read this forum, first location noticed was the New Cleopatra Message, ask taxi to drop me there, and he drop me in a hotel saying its New Cleopatra, went in they say no massage here.

So walk around, left, right, up, down.. cannot find place, after one hour, then decided to take another taxi, the taxi drop me at the same place. Finally, the some bypassers told me that the place shut down 2 years ago... Day 3 in BKK: wasted: 6 more days to go.

Anyone can recommend any place with supermodels?
Old 05-12-2011, 06:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyl118 View Post
?......Anyone can recommend any place with supermodels?
Try Poseidon (3rd floor) on Ratchada. Nearest MRT is Sutthisan. Not cheap there, but your chance of finding above average girls is better.

Good luck!
Old 05-12-2011, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 20
mikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
Try Poseidon (3rd floor) on Ratchada. Nearest MRT is Sutthisan. Not cheap there, but your chance of finding above average girls is better.

Good luck!
Or you can try visiting The Lord if Poseidon Super Models cannot meet your standard

here is the link to the address: http://www.wickedtraveler.com/thaila...ace-hotel-spa/

Enjoy!
Old 05-12-2011, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
jeremyl118 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks! what are the rates?
Old 05-12-2011, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 20
mikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyl118 View Post
Thanks! what are the rates?
Well, as i m too poor to try any of the model or super model category so i wouldn't the details, what i heard is from 3+k - 10k baht maybe you can try it and write us a FR

Enjoy!
Old 11-01-2012, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
tjbsap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Would any taxi driver know where the lord is?
Old 11-01-2012, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjbsap View Post
Would any taxi driver know where the lord is?
Hail a taxi and ask Ratchada soi jet dai mai? Once inside the taxi he will ask soi jet nai? '' You replied him soi jet emerald hotel na pii!!

The lord address: Ratchada soi 7, Near The Emerald Hotel
Old 13-01-2012, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
US warns: Terrorist threat to Bangkok

Report from Bangkok Post dated 13 January 2012 :-

US warns: Terrorist threat to Bangkok

[COLOR="DarkRed"]The US embassy in Thailand has alerted its citizens to possible terrorist attacks in Bangkok.

The embassy said in a messaged posted on its website today that ‘’foreign terrorists may be currently looking to conduct attacks against tourist areas in Bangkok in the near future.’’

‘’US citizens are urged to exercise caution when visiting public areas where large groups of Western tourists gather in Bangkok,’’ it added.

The embassy urged its nationals to stay alert when going out and to report any suspicious objects to authorities.

‘’We also encourage you to keep a low profile in public areas, particularly areas frequented by foreign tourists,’’ it said.

----- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 16-01-2012, 12:05 AM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Police believe terror suspect roaming city

Report from Bangkok Post dated 15 January 2012 :-

Police believe terror suspect roaming city -
11 embassies issue travel alert

Police are hunting a terror suspect believed to be at large in Bangkok as the number of foreign embassies issuing travel warnings to Thailand increased to 11 Saturday.

Late on Friday night police released a sketch of a man suspected of entering Thailand to launch terrorist attacks, hours after Atris Hussein, a Swedish-Lebanese man with suspected links to the Hezbollah militant group, was apprehended by Thai police at Suvarnabhumi airport.

The suspect is a white Middle-Eastern man who is about 180cm tall with short hair and stubble. Those who believe they may have spotted the suspect are being urged to report to the nearest police station or call 191, said police spokesman Piya Uthayo.

Pol Maj Gen Piya said the man is still believed to be in Bangkok, but police in nearby provinces and other popular tourists destinations such as Pattaya and some southern provinces have been told to be on the lookout for the suspect.

Pol Maj Gen Piya added that all units in the Metropolitan Police Bureau have been instructed to look for the suspect, and as a result the public might see more police checkpoints and searches.

The police have also beefed up security at certain embassies in Bangkok.

"From intelligence reports, the attackers will use explosives, so the public is urged to be vigilant in risk areas, or in buildings visited by a lot of foreigners, and to particularly look for vehicles that have been left in certain areas for a long time," said Pol Maj Gen Piya.

Mr Hussein's arrest prompted foreign embassies, including those of the US, Canada and Australia, to issue travel alerts for Thailand, saying that foreign terrorists may be in the process of looking to launch attacks in tourist areas in Bangkok in the near future.

The warnings irked Foreign Minister Surapong Tovichakchaikul, who said Saturday that he was "disappointed" that embassies have not consulted the Foreign

Ministry according to diplomatic convention before issuing the warnings".

Mr Surapong insisted that Thai security agencies have known about the terrorist plot for a while and have been tracing a group of suspects. He said tourists and investors can have confidence in Thailand's security measures.

National police chief Priewpan Damapong Saturday said charges have not been pressed against Mr Hussein because there is no evidence that he has committed an offence.

Under Thai law, police can detain suspects for up to 60 days after which point they must be charged or deported.

A police source said Mr Hussein told investigators that even though he was a member of Hezbollah, he was not part of the group's militant arm.

In Beirut, Hezbollah official Ghaleb Abu Zainab told LBC television that Mr Hussein is not a Hezbollah member.

The police chief said he had ordered officers to step up security measures at potential targets including Khao San Road, Soi Rambutri, Sukhumvit Soi 22 and other areas with a high density of Western tourists or residents.

Pol Maj Gen Adit Ngamchitsuksi, chief of the Tourist Police, said his bureau had increased security in such areas and had also fanned out officers to gather information on possible terrorist activities in the capital.

Army chief Prayuth Chan-ocha said the public should not panic and let security authorities handle this issue.

"Panic will worsen everything, whether it is the economy, the country or tourism," said Gen Prayuth.

----- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 14-02-2012, 04:37 PM
Samster

Bomb attack in Bangkok, one hurt

BREAKING NEWS !!!

Report from Bangkok Post dated 14 February 2012 :-

Bomb attack in Bangkok, one hurt

A bomb exploded in front of a school on Sukhumvit road on Tuesday afternoon, wounding a foreigner and damaging a telephone booth.

Klongton Police said the explosion took place around 2pm outside Kasempithaya School. The injured foreigner lost both of his legs in the blast.

Witnesses told investigators that an unidentified man hurled a bomb into a phone booth and then fled.

Police were investigating and had temporarily closed down Klong Ton and Phra Khanong intersections.

----- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 14-02-2012, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 21
TBonez is a glorious beacon of lightTBonez is a glorious beacon of lightTBonez is a glorious beacon of lightTBonez is a glorious beacon of lightTBonez is a glorious beacon of light

Hi all, I wil be going to Bangkok in 2 weeks time and staying at the Dusit Thani Bangkok Hotel at Rama IV Rd.

Is there any massage parlour that you all can recommend? Thanks alot!
Old 14-02-2012, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 17
ruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

that bombing happened at Sukhumvit 71 Road.

and i'm going to bkk next week. worried.
Old 16-02-2012, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
BKKdreaming is Cool - loads of Potential

it was down on Soi 71 and I doubt many people here have ever been on that Soi , I just happen to have a Thai Friend with a shop a little farther down Soi 71,

You have a better chance of being run over by a TukTuk than being anywhere near where a bomber is on the same day as you are,

Nothing to worry about.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1