The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2018, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 6
meanbow is a Helpful and Caring Samstermeanbow is a Helpful and Caring Samstermeanbow is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: (help) foreskin unable to retract?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulfunk View Post
Do you have any doctors to recommend though?
No leh, I never see doctor for my case. The info I post is all google research one.
Old 10-05-2018, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 12
Aladeen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAladeen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

try to go for circumcision, save your time and kill 2 birds using 1 stone.
I just had my dick done a few hours ago, my dick foreskin was fine, can retract just fine. I still did it because of several reasons.

1. cleanliness. Some bros might say “hey I clean it up every day”.. But your foreskin still a nest of bacteria, u dun wanna get ur gf or wife a cervical cancer in the future right? the risk is higher on uncirc dick... Believe me, one day you will still want to go for it..
2. Sex experience... I could not say it is better yet as I’m still healing. But sex with uncircumcised dick feel like you are fucking your foreskin/condom rather than the vagina.
3. Easy to clean... as less urine get trapped inside... sometimes it is too damp and smegma will form and smell bad.
Old 10-05-2018, 09:01 PM
Samster

1 disadvantage I can think of is ur dick will no longer feel shiok becoz it will desensitize. But I believe it will last longer which is good right?
Old 10-05-2018, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
just scared of surgery (any surgery) as a whole
Nowadays bro circumcision is painless especially when using the laser method, there is simply nothing to be frightened about at all
Old 11-05-2018, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 6
meanbow is a Helpful and Caring Samstermeanbow is a Helpful and Caring Samstermeanbow is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aladeen View Post
I just had my dick done a few hours ago
mind sharing how was your procedure?
from private or public healthcare services?
from consultation to operation how long it took?
traditional or laser method?
costs?

thanks in advance!
Old 11-05-2018, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by meanbow View Post
mind sharing how was your procedure?
from private or public healthcare services?
from consultation to operation how long it took?
traditional or laser method?
costs?

thanks in advance!
I did this oversea in indonesia, it was done by rumahsunatan, google it yourself.
First thing came for consultation, then immediately go for it becoz I afraid by delaying it will make my mind falter...

done by electric cauter (laser), and stitches. The painful part was the first 3 jabs, dang it!! once in a life time experience. Cost 270sgd. Total time like 1 hr. Quite painful after the drugs wear off, even though had taken the painkiller.. 3 hours later feel ok liao, now pray for no erection.
Old 14-05-2018, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 7
Redfin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had a similar problem - was able to retract foreskin only when flaccid. After lots of research, decided to try stretching and after a lot, and I mean a LOT of trials (manual stretch, stretch when erect, foreskin balloons yada yada etc etc) the method that worked for me was to use a set of progressively larger silicone rings to gently stretch the foreskin... Similar to what people use to enlargen their ear piercing. The one I bought can be found here. Its a nice small kit and very convenient.

It took about 4 months but I can now happily retract when fully erect... So plenty of patience required

Disclaimer: This isn't an advert, just sharing my experience. Interested bro's can pm me for more info.
Old 16-05-2018, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Lovesiamviet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
thanks for the reply bro. I will try out the stretching exercises.

Do you have any doctors to recommend though? (female docs preferred, as per my previous post, not looking for anything special, just feel more comfortable if the doc is a female) TIA!
I start stretching since secondary school. You can try it slowly eventually skin able to pull down
Old 28-05-2018, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
humsaplo88 is Cool - loads of Potential

I had same problem as u. Went for circumcision. Best decision ever. Regretted not doing it earlier.

Just do it!
Old 24-07-2018, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 12
honeypig13 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhoneypig13 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I think I have this too, my foreskin cant retract fully or might be used to the glans head. Been fapping for a few years no problem, dk if will have problems when have sex.

No pain when they to stretch though. Most likely circumcise, going NS soon so it will be subsidized in ns right?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1