The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-08-2018, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyuyu View Post
All i remember that my pussy was painful.

But I believed you must had enjoyed very much earlier on.
Old 12-08-2018, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xavex87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex in Water

Tried before in a private pool. Like the bros said, water is not a good lubrication.

I still managed to have fun though. Key is to make her very wet first then enter her while she's lying on the edge of the pool, and pull her into the water.

But the moment slip out will be damn sian cos she has to exit the water again lol

Oh please don't ever try the ocean... The ocean is full of micro organisms. High chance of infection.
Old 13-08-2018, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 18
kingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant future

tried with my ex in maldives... in wide open ocean...

early morning wake up... felt horny...
so i just test water by running my finger through her pussy and strike jack-pot... her pussy was wet too... guess she must be having a wet dream...

so slowly wake her up and whisper into her ear... u are wet.. shall we have some morning workout...

she put on her CFM face and we quickly slap on some clothing and head out of the room towards the water...
put on our rented life jacket and swam out... sea was calm and the water is damn cold...

once we are clear enough of the beach... rub her pussy again for a few seconds and she was ready to go...

fucked her for quite a while before unloading into her for the very first time in our 2 years relationship... believe it or not... i was like wow...

she really let me unload inside...
it has always been condom before entry or no entry at all...

maybe cuz we are at maldives...

broke up 4 months after we came back from maldives...

and i dont feel any discomfort and so did she...
just that after unloading... took quite an effort to disconnect from her...
felt like her pussy is sucking my dick in and refuses to release it...
Old 14-08-2018, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

Did it once under showerhead with tap on full blast so water was raining on us like waterfall. I was sitting on a reversed pail and she on top, went deep in to rub and don't pull out or the water will wash away her lube. It was the hottest sex we ever had and cracked the pail after more than 15mins on it

We also did it once at night in the condo's pool after lights out but couldn't do very long as we needed to hide from patrolling guards. Basically don't pull out or the water will wash away the lube and makes it uncomfortable for pounding. Once you guys are connected, stay in there and drill her deep.

You guys can also try skinny dip at those villas with private pool and put the gal on the edge of the pool, spread her legs and eat her while you're in the pool. It's a fantastic experience to have sex under the sun and watching nature.
Old 14-08-2018, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by porscheclub View Post
Did it once under showerhead with tap on full blast so water was raining on us like waterfall. I was sitting on a reversed pail and she on top, went deep in to rub and don't pull out or the water will wash away her lube. It was the hottest sex we ever had and cracked the pail after more than 15mins on it

We also did it once at night in the condo's pool after lights out but couldn't do very long as we needed to hide from patrolling guards. Basically don't pull out or the water will wash away the lube and makes it uncomfortable for pounding. Once you guys are connected, stay in there and drill her deep.

You guys can also try skinny dip at those villas with private pool and put the gal on the edge of the pool, spread her legs and eat her while you're in the pool. It's a fantastic experience to have sex under the sun and watching nature.

Yes I agree that skinny dipping and having sex by the edge of the pool is great. Aldy naked so might as well enjoy each other’s nakedness then take it further. My earlier post on our getaway to Phuket where we had our own private pool where we skinny dipped after stripping each other naked and ending off the sexssion.
Old 14-08-2018, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Denums deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post
Yes I agree that skinny dipping and having sex by the edge of the pool is great. Aldy naked so might as well enjoy each other’s nakedness then take it further. My earlier post on our getaway to Phuket where we had our own private pool where we skinny dipped after stripping each other naked and ending off the sexssion.
Think it would be best if have other couples skinny dipping together
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1