The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2018, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 9
DogCuntStand is a splendid one to beholdDogCuntStand is a splendid one to beholdDogCuntStand is a splendid one to beholdDogCuntStand is a splendid one to beholdDogCuntStand is a splendid one to beholdDogCuntStand is a splendid one to behold
Re: My Tutor and I

Damn good story bro, nice share!
Old 04-08-2018, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
Culina deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, do keep your story coming
Old 09-08-2018, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2101 / Power: 12
septeal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond repute

Ms Tan went ahead to wash up while I laid in bed thinking about my latest experience with her. I have managed to conquer all her holes and it was a mindblowing experience.
Then I had a thought, I reach for her drawer and took a few condoms, following her teaching of always use a condom.

I left her place and went home for a rest, it was tiring after all, although satisfying.

Next day, after class, I decided to pay Janice a visit. She smiled as she greeted at her door and quickly ushered me in. Her parents are both working hence she is home alone most of the time.
"So long didn't come and see me!" she tried to sound angry but felt cute instead. "I came to see u to come" I teased back

Soon, we were locked in kissing and I slowly went under her t-shirt to her small perky tits. They were erected already, I slowly pinched and twisted them, causing her to start moaning.
I lifted her tee to treat myself to her tits, licking and sucking them as I have missed them. "mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm" she moaned softly, enjoying her nipples sucked.

I used my tongue to trace her abs as I went down further. I pulled down her shorts and was greeted by a familiar smell of her wet pussy. "Lick me pls" she couldn't wait already.
I sucked on her clit before starting to lick her. "ahhhhhhhh ahhhhhh ahhhhhh" she moaned as her hips start to move in sync with my licking.
How much I have missed licking this young pussy.

I lubricated my finger using her pussy juice which was flowing abundantly now and slowly inserted into her ass. "OMG" she exclaimed, not expecting my entry.
As I slowly entered her ass, her moaning got louder as she started to relax and enjoy my licking and fingering of her ass.
"ohhh ohhhhh ohhhh ahhhh ahhh ahhhhhh" her hips were moving faster and I knew she was going to cum.
I fingered her harder and increased my licking, determined to bring her to heaven.

"cummming cummmmingggg ahhhh ahhhh ahhhhhh yeaaaa yeaaaa yeaaaa" she screamed as she came, grabbing my head with her hands and jerked her hips violently.
Panting hard, she laid on her back, looking at me smiling. I slowly removed my finger out of her ass and said "now your turn to satisfy me"

I went to my back and took out a condom, and started unrolling it over my dick.
She looked in awe, wondering what was going to happen next.......
Old 09-08-2018, 06:35 PM
Samster

septeal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond repute

"Omg, are you going to fuck me?" I winked at her and took the baby oil beside her and dripped some onto my dick.
I spread open her legs as I stood by the bedside. I pointed my dick at her ass and said "yes, your ass"

Even though i had fingered her ass to warm it up, she was still really tight.
She squirmed and exclaimed in pain as I slowly inserted into her. "omggg, pain pain pain, slowly slowly"
Finally I managed to stuff my whole dick into her. That's when she started to smile at me as if she liked that my dick was in her.
I smiled back and slowly pulled my dick out, putting more oil on and went into her again. This time it was easier.

Soon, I could thrust her slowly and smoothly, much to the delight of the both of us. "ahhhhh ahhhhhh ahhhhhh ahhhhh" she moaned, liking the anal sex.
"so tightttt janice... so gooodd ahhhh ahhhh ahhhh" I moaned as well, she was so tight and satisfying
I used my thumb and rubbed her clit as I thrusted her adding to her ecstasy. "goddddd so good, don't stoppp don't stopppppp ahhhhh ahhhhhh"

The tightness, the moans and the sight of her petite ass getting fucked by me brought me to heavens
I had to release all the pleasure built up inside me. "janiceee im cumminggg im cummingggg"
"ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I groaned as I shot waves of cum inside her tight ass, it was like never before.

After my last shot of cum, I pulled my dick out of her ass and I went down on my knees by the bedside, overwhelmed by the orgasm......
Old 09-08-2018, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
Leonika deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates, more please!
Old 10-08-2018, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
ctscan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Superb story and tks TS.
Old 10-08-2018, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 8
KeppelBayResort deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS. Thnx * wish to read more.
Old 10-08-2018, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 11
NZbunny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNZbunny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

You describe well how to use the ass fuck hole of a woman,
WHOA!!!! Now that is an virtual experience that takes the cake!!! Can I cum over and play with you once you get the Lonely wife to join Janice and you.? HeHe Great writing again from your talented skills!

Please continue..Cheers.
Old 12-08-2018, 02:35 PM
Samster

As I sat on the floor beside the bed to catch my breath and recover, Janice pop her head from the bed and looked at me.
"How was it" I asked
She grinned and said "Amazing, it was painful at first but once you were inside me, it felt good, your whole dick inside me, so deep"
"You want some more?" I asked, trying my luck
"Hehe, I want, I really liked it but my ass feels sore now" she replied, giving a pout
That was a bit of anti climax for me but it was good to know that I had done some damage to her tight perky ass.
I cleaned up and left her place, feeling unsatisfied.....
Old 12-08-2018, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
rupahit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story bro, camping for more
Old 12-08-2018, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
8387 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by septeal View Post
As I sat on the floor beside the bed to catch my breath and recover, Janice pop her head from the bed and looked at me.
"How was it" I asked
She grinned and said "Amazing, it was painful at first but once you were inside me, it felt good, your whole dick inside me, so deep"
"You want some more?" I asked, trying my luck
"Hehe, I want, I really liked it but my ass feels sore now" she replied, giving a pout
That was a bit of anti climax for me but it was good to know that I had done some damage to her tight perky ass.
I cleaned up and left her place, feeling unsatisfied.....
Knock knock knock on the neighbor's door
Old 12-08-2018, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
CheeseMouse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story TS, support this thread!!
Old 14-08-2018, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 11
NZbunny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNZbunny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yummy story..totally hot...wish the next update with lonely house wife will be even better...and hotter..and wetter..
Old 15-08-2018, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
adapters deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZbunny View Post
Yummy story..totally hot...wish the next update with lonely house wife will be even better...and hotter..and wetter..
Yeah, hoping for that too
Old 16-08-2018, 03:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
Kingston83 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Love yourstory
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1