The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-02-2009, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
storm70 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tg Balai

Hi Bro,

Need some help from Bro,planning to go Balai first time.
What are the rate for the hotel(the better hotel) heard there is only 2 there.
The girls rate, the top range and the middle rate & also the Karaoka drink rate

Thanks. BroCan e-mail me at [email protected]
Old 13-02-2009, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 16
krishbadmoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

Can any bors enlighten me about RUKO and Villa?

Thank you.
Old 14-02-2009, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
69fan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Top up girl sim card at least Rp20k. Ferry to and fro, $57/-. Booking girls at least Rp300k. what is Rp10k??

If want to save, may as well walk to Maximillian? If still want to save, then take the hotel van to villa. That settle!

BTW, what r the room rates at Maximillian like these days ? Thinking of going next weeknd. Appreciate it if someone can update.
Old 14-02-2009, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2182 / Power: 20
Don28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pucukpanas View Post

But be warned.... don't take any ojek to go to Ruko/Villa. If you must, get your own regular driver. Or else just take the yellow oplet and get down in front of Mak Buyung Restaurant.

Yes, its Rp 3,000 to anywhere.
Each oplet has its own fixed route. Blue goes to Meral, Brown goes to Teluk Uma(?) and Yellow goes to Kapling. But from the jetty all of them will pass by Maxi and go their own route after Kingstar.
Bro, Thanks for the info. Just to explore if there is any way to cut cost
Time are bad now.
Old 14-02-2009, 12:44 AM
Samster

Don28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Bro, dont get me wrong but may I ask do u travel alot when u r at TBK? Do u go sightseeing, temples, waterfall, beach, etc? Are u those type who spent 3/4 of ur cheonging time outside ur room/hotel, moving from places to places? If not, why so particular abt a mere RP10K tpt cost fm jetty to hotel?

Do u know how much is RP10K (ojek). Its only @S$1.30. U can even bargain with those ojek (not nearby hotel) along the main road if u want to. Not all but some of the local ojek tere are nice guys. Poor chaps. They oso earning a decent living. Paying extra RP7k is peanuts when compare to the booking fees u gonna get ketok fm OKT!
When i want to go sightseeing , i will engage driver. Just to be safe.
The reason why i don`t like to take Ojek is i don`t quite trust them in term of safety , not the matter of money. Secondly , my bag is big so it might be a bit dangerous to take Ojek for safety reason again.

So now time are bad. We might see the crime rate begin to go up everywhere. So let be cautious while enjoying ourselve .
Old 14-02-2009, 03:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 16
taxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of light

Oh....Balai sounds good.....
Deciding whether 2 go Balai or Batam on 220209?

只在乎曾经拥有
Old 14-02-2009, 08:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don28 View Post
The reason why i don`t like to take Ojek is i don`t quite trust them in term of safety , not the matter of money. Secondly , my bag is big so it might be a bit dangerous to take Ojek for safety reason again.

So now time are bad. We might see the crime rate begin to go up everywhere. So let be cautious while enjoying ourselve .
U dont trust Ojek but u trust the oplet? Balai is such a peaceful village. Some may not agree cos over at Batam, then one should be wary of those supir/ojek which ply along the roads.

Y bring a big bag? U r inviting unnecessary attraction. I alway advise my kaki to bring wat its deem necessary for a 2 or 4nites stay. Hey, some ppl juz wore sandal, T-shirts, couple of pants. But then again u may have ur reasons to bring such big bag.

Quote:
Bro, Thanks for the info. Just to explore if there is any way to cut cost
Time are bad now.
Tot u juz told us not matter of $$.

Hmm.....
Old 14-02-2009, 08:55 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
roslee7 is Cool - loads of Potential

i haven't been to balai yet and wanna give a try one day. Is it worth to go there for cheonging than batam?
Hows the quality of the girls? attitude and looks compare to batam?
Old 14-02-2009, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 16
NoTaugeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today in Berita Harian a 58 year old man died of heart attack after taking Jamu Urat Madu in Batam Hotel Sekawan. during having sex!!We should get prescription from doctors before taking any sex pills especially if we have heart related problems.But if its time..My 1 minute silence for you soldier..
Few weeks more to fantasy island!Miss my steamfish,kwayteow goreng etc..
Old 14-02-2009, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2462 / Power: 20
popiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roslee7 View Post
i haven't been to balai yet and wanna give a try one day. Is it worth to go there for cheonging than batam?
hi bro roslee,

Yeah....balai is a much smaller town than batam, but worth to try it out....the girl there.....almost same standard but cheaper abit...by how much ? forgotten...maybe some senior or regular would like to advise ?

the only bad thing is there...the travelling and waiting time as the ferry per day is only 3 trip per day.

signoff
Balai Popiah
Old 14-02-2009, 09:10 PM
Samster

Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoTaugeh View Post
We should get prescription from doctors before taking any sex pills especially if we have heart related problems.But if its time..My 1 minute silence for you soldier..
Few weeks more to fantasy island!Miss my steamfish,kwayteow goreng etc..
Even prescription fm doc oso must be cautious. If tamak and overdose,tats his funeral. Used to take kuku binah (hope my spelling rite). But nowadays very wary. No expiry date and oso no Med asso endorsement!

Hmm....those seafood huh? But w/o taugeh of course. Hehehe....
Old 14-02-2009, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by popiah View Post
Yeah....balai is a much smaller town than batam, but worth to try it out....the girl there.....almost same standard but cheaper abit
So, bro Popiah King, when r u going to plan another assault to TBK b4 the latter bite the dust?
Old 15-02-2009, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
U dont trust Ojek but u trust the oplet? Balai is such a peaceful village. Some may not agree cos over at Batam, then one should be wary of those supir/ojek which ply along the roads.

Y bring a big bag? U r inviting unnecessary attraction. I alway advise my kaki to bring wat its deem necessary for a 2 or 4nites stay. Hey, some ppl juz wore sandal, T-shirts, couple of pants. But then again u may have ur reasons to bring such big bag.

Tot u juz told us not matter of $$.

Hmm.....
Thanks for the advice next time will bring small bag . Just to clarify Oplet is it a public bus or van (like SBS )where anyone get board them & bring u to yr destination ? My thinking is since so many people is boarding so i am not alone & they would not bring me to ulu place to rob me.

Ya , economy are bad so tryin to cut cost for the expenses for the whole trip but i don`t mind paying RP 20 k if the Ojek is good.
Old 15-02-2009, 05:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 16
crazydick88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Even prescription fm doc oso must be cautious. If tamak and overdose,tats his funeral. Used to take kuku binah (hope my spelling rite). But nowadays very wary. No expiry date and oso no Med asso endorsement!

Hmm....those seafood huh? But w/o taugeh of course. Hehehe....
bro try tongkat ali XP it's better..
Old 15-02-2009, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Y bring a big bag?

Tot u juz told us not matter of $$. U dont trust Ojek but u trust the oplet?
Hey Balai King..... Dun suan fellow kaki like that leh.
Give chance lah.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by roslee7 View Post
Quality & attitude should be similar. But I feel Batam got more places to go if u get bored. Balai like kampong lor. Best for ppl who are like rabbit. Stay in room and fuck day and night.

So it's ur call...... bro

Quote:
Used to take kuku binah (hope my spelling rite). But nowadays very wary. No expiry date and oso no Med asso endorsement!
Kuku Bima is ok. I'm taking it regularly. Nothing wrong with it cuz it's like vitamins only. Unlike those enhancement pills laced with sedanafil. That is very dangerous. Moreover PT Sido Muncul should be a public listed company unlike those fly by night backroom operators of Urat Madu/Tanduk Rusa/Obat Kuat/5X etc etc

Quote:
. Just to clarify Oplet is it a public bus or van (like SBS )where anyone get board them & bring u to yr destination ? My thinking is since so many people is boarding so i am not alone & they would not bring me to ulu place to rob me.
Dun forget ur EZLink card hor.
What if everyone in the oplet are with the gang ?
Rob nevermind.....if gang bang how ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1