The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2022, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
geox6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
State of JB KTV

Hi bros, wondering if anybody knows the current pricing, tips etc. for ktvs in JB. Also if anybody's been there recently any good places to intro?
Old 10-04-2022, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 15
hka1an is one of the Best!hka1an is one of the Best!hka1an is one of the Best!hka1an is one of the Best!
Re: State of JB KTV

I think E Club KTV just 2 floors below VIP Spa at Plaza Sentosa. Booking for private floor are roughly 600 ringits and booking of gals is 100 ringgit per hr.

I saw a mixture of viet & local hostess before i left
Old 13-04-2022, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 7
Oscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone interested in going to KTV / Bistro together? PM me..
Old 16-04-2022, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 15
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Going in later to recee. Any drinking places to recommend?? Is zon still active like those at texas and etc???? Are the tips still the same???? If not any bros can recommend where good to drink now and the tips?
Old 16-04-2022, 03:18 PM
Samster

subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar1325 View Post
Anyone interested in going to KTV / Bistro together? PM me..
Today I go in recee first. Next week sunday then cheong KTV together. Today just relax drinking.
Old 16-04-2022, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 7
playboyy is a splendid one to beholdplayboyy is a splendid one to beholdplayboyy is a splendid one to beholdplayboyy is a splendid one to beholdplayboyy is a splendid one to beholdplayboyy is a splendid one to beholdplayboyy is a splendid one to behold

Hello I am planning to go in on 30 April with a friend. Anyone planning to go that day as well we can plan something out
Old 17-04-2022, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hka1an View Post
I think E Club KTV just 2 floors below VIP Spa at Plaza Sentosa. Booking for private floor are roughly 600 ringits and booking of gals is 100 ringgit per hr.

I saw a mixture of viet & local hostess before i left
Any other ktv except this one. Like ex right 600 ringgits just for booking the room no drinks??? What are the damages nowadays. 100/hr like last time rate at Tokio sentosa.
Old 17-04-2022, 11:02 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17575 / Power: 25
kyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Going in later to recee. Any drinking places to recommend?? Is zon still active like those at texas and etc???? Are the tips still the same???? If not any bros can recommend where good to drink now and the tips?
The duty free zone area is still quite happening. Texas pub closed down liao. Those pubs beside the hotels are quite happening, vietbu still roaming around. But give tips rm 40 black face.

排队中: 清空中
Old 17-04-2022, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyc2110 View Post
The duty free zone area is still quite happening. Texas pub closed down liao. Those pubs beside the hotels are quite happening, vietbu still roaming around. But give tips rm 40 black face.
Texas is still open and the sunset boulevard is also open. My friend tips 50 dollars make noise then gives 100. But please do not set this as the standard I think it should be 50 at most. Maybe because yesterday really not many customers and i left early. I dunno how is the later part of the drinking but my friend said she acc him the whole night drinking 4 buckets. So if really not many customers and she acc u like whole night then is fair to support a bit la.
Old 17-04-2022, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 2
Zexify is one of the Best!Zexify is one of the Best!Zexify is one of the Best!

From what i know nowadays ppl go to condo and play there. the unit have like 1 ktv room and 2 bedroom. safer they say. can arrange girls for u if you want, along with whatever drugs.
Old 17-04-2022, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 15
hka1an is one of the Best!hka1an is one of the Best!hka1an is one of the Best!hka1an is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Any other ktv except this one. Like ex right 600 ringgits just for booking the room no drinks??? What are the damages nowadays. 100/hr like last time rate at Tokio sentosa.
600 ringgit for package but I didn't ask if liquor is included. 100/hr is for hostess u can pick either local or viet
Old 18-04-2022, 06:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hka1an View Post
600 ringgit for the package but I didn't ask if liquor is included. 100/hr is for hostess u can pick either local or viet
100/hr is like last time rate I think ok la never increase. 4 hours also like 100 +++ fucking better than the KNNB CCB sg rate 100 butterfly and never come back 300 at least for booking. To f them is another discussion of ridiculous price and no singing and etc compulsory buy food now add 17% taxes. I wonder how our bros in sg can endure this kind of extortion.

600 should be included liquor if not is crazy no room booking is so expensive one. I think the meaning is 600 ringgits minimum spending on drinks to book a room la.

Very grateful that our neighbor KTV vendors are still human and understand that not all bros are well off and most are deeply affected by this covid. They never really bleed us dry while we are injured and even those SPAs that increase their rates also in understanding percentage. I would say bros lets all ditch those KNNB CCB sg massage parlors, KTVs or whatever small rooms play games no singing nonsense. Never to go again and let them be poor and have no business.

To those that never support us during times of need. We will also no support u all after we have recovered and ready to carry on our journey. However, I plead with bros again just let prices remain like this and don't because of SG stupid mentality or save a bit of money and go ver unnecessary inflate price again. Our bros in neighbour country still haven't recover at all from the prices I see in shopping malls. Their items are selling very cheap cause no business thou the food prices increase a bit but still not like SG.

Support those who support us and treat us as human and not cash cows.
Old 20-04-2022, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Xmen888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zexify View Post
From what i know nowadays ppl go to condo and play there. the unit have like 1 ktv room and 2 bedroom. safer they say. can arrange girls for u if you want, along with whatever drugs.
Any contacts for private party?
Old 21-04-2022, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xmen888 View Post
Any contacts for private party?
You can WeChat this coordinator, she can arrange everything you need, from beer to girls. They only charge rm350 for a crate of beer+The room if not mistaken.
Old 21-04-2022, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zexify View Post
You can WeChat this coordinator, she can arrange everything you need, from beer to girls. They only charge rm350 for a crate of beer+The room if not mistaken.
The wechat ID: vivianbren
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1