The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-08-2017, 01:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 11
paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!
Re: Actually 打飞机 paying $50.. plus auto roam...

Now this bro knows his shit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by starstruck View Post
Usually $50 for HJ. Autoroam is part of package for regulars ...well at least for me. Been to new joints where ML quote from $80 to $100.

But autoroam also depends on intensity ba...for $80 i expect four fingers fingering, clit playing, ass poking, nipple pinching and all that shit. Means bra off and pants down to at least knee level. Not those KNS half half one.

This is for those TCM settings ya? Not spa type.
Old 12-08-2017, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 11
paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!

More like a vegetable garden,

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
you must be the carrot.
Old 12-08-2017, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 9
restlessDD is one of the Best!restlessDD is one of the Best!restlessDD is one of the Best!restlessDD is one of the Best!

$80 for HJ, fully naked and lie down with me on the massage bed. Autoroam and suck breasts until cum and then continue hugging on the bed until times up. Sometimes bonus get to finger until she cum also. Really depends on luck.

That's my standard for ML but of course this depends on chemistry and if the girl is willing. If no chemistry then won't pay cause how much you pay also can't get this service.

Anything less will cut $10 off each missing element and definitely won't pay $50 for HJ only... Will just lie there until times up if it comes to that, whatever the standard of massage, then go spend the $50 in GL.. Haha
Old 12-08-2017, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1165 / Power: 15
pirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Actually 打飞机 paying $50.. plus auto roam...

Quote:
Originally Posted by restlessDD View Post
$80 for HJ, fully naked and lie down with me on the massage bed. Autoroam and suck breasts until cum and then continue hugging on the bed until times up. Sometimes bonus get to finger until she cum also. Really depends on luck.

That's my standard for ML but of course this depends on chemistry and if the girl is willing. If no chemistry then won't pay cause how much you pay also can't get this service.

Anything less will cut $10 off each missing element and definitely won't pay $50 for HJ only... Will just lie there until times up if it comes to that, whatever the standard of massage, then go spend the $50 in GL.. Haha
wah bro I like the competency elements and clear define markers. This one sure clear ISO 9001 audit. Goto L* and G**** Spa and charge them for consultancy work...
Old 12-08-2017, 08:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -152 / Power: 0
AhYewnara AhYewnara

bunch of poor dogs, $50 complaint so much kan ni lao bu at home better lor? or go petain fk some old bitch $20
Old 12-08-2017, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zenchang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

50 for a HJ plus some auto roam is market rate
Old 12-08-2017, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

$50 is current market rate. Looking at all the MPs sprouting everywhere like lallang.. price will go down.. maybe unevenly..
Even my very very clean ML asked me to show her some pictures of juagen !
Like always very shy.. then suddenly ask me !?!
She want to learn to quietly earn more $$ ?
Old 12-08-2017, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by restlessDD View Post

wah... this type of lobang find very long right?
Old 13-08-2017, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 14
nssman is a glorious beacon of lightnssman is a glorious beacon of lightnssman is a glorious beacon of lightnssman is a glorious beacon of lightnssman is a glorious beacon of lightnssman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhYewnara View Post
bunch of poor dogs, $50 complaint so much kan ni lao bu at home better lor? or go petain fk some old bitch $20
very rude

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckrojana View Post
hi Wayne Lim Yen Yew aka MrMuscleman aka AhYewnara, I am your heart-broken wife Rojana Ben. I call you back home before but you dont listen, and I come here again to try to take you back. you should understand i will do it again and again until you back home. Come back home with me my shit-eating baby, delete your clone nick MrMuscleman & AhYewnara and other several nicks. you go back with me and we can have our happy life in our bed ok.

I dont know why you cheat me and my family again and again. I come from thailand and sell my body here, an think I am lucky when marrying you and created my facebook account luckyrojana : https://www.facebook.com/luckyrojana , do you know what it means? I give you all my 3 hole to fuck and also give birth to your daughter, but you just continue cheating me and go Petain eating $20 granny ass, i dont know if you are born like to eat shit or what, why you do like that ?

I have no choice but to confirm your following details is true, I just want you back home with me 55555555.

========= Wayne Lim Yen Yew 97870719 / MrMuscleman / AhYewnara =========

You are Wayne lim yen yew and and your mobile is 97870719 , you have several clones but I only know the 2 now : MrMuscleman / AhYewnara

your name Wayne lim yen yew are mentioned in the following news because you like to bully old people and young kids, and you are canned and jailed for that. I feel shamed but seems you are shameless for what you have done

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...d-coins-at-car

http://www.asiaone.com/singapore/jai...-drink-can-car

Your facebook is here, but after your ID is exposed in this sbf website my facebook receives lot of naughty messaged everyday, i just hope my daughter will not like me and be ok in the future

Wayne.lim.yen.yew 97870719 aka MrMuscleman / AhYewnara facebook here

Search Wayne Lim Yen Yew in google actually can find more information abut you dear, even the following video that also have my family photos, i really feel embrassed but you never told me before marrying that you are ex-prisoner.

search your mobile number 97870719 in google can find more information about you and your work place

Republic Auto: 209 Pandan Gardens Level 3 (map)
Contact No. 65672000
Contact Name Wayne Lim 97870719

========= Wayne Lim Yen Yew 97870719 /MrMuscleman /AhYewnara =========

I hope you can come back with me, I saw your post here and feel shame your post fulls of F-words and M---F---- words. I know you like to cheats and bully others but i already been fucked by you and others, I think one rason is that I let you play my ass too much, let you eat my shit and clean my butt hole everyday so when you talk to others your mouth full of shits and M-----F--- words. But i love you so i will let you continue eat my shits and drink my pee, I really hope you quite sbf and come back with me, dont fight here with others and go jail again. you come back now and our family still can be saved, dont let me down again dear.

I call Boss samboy to remove your two nicks AhYewnara and MrMuscleman asap . Dont let my family live in shame and been destroyed, otherwise I will need to go GL and work there again. Please come back with me please please

if you dont come back with me and keep asking deleting my account here, it is useless, and you will get weekly publicity here, and more information will get exposed. No one can save you from the shame. BTW i think they dont delete your account becs they want you and your family live in shame forever, think of it and just go with me
oooo interesting
Old 10-09-2017, 04:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 7
zaxkjone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by trichard View Post
It is really expensive right? Just a few minutes of fun....
Well. If the release is a good one. Thank I say ok.
If those mechanical ones. Might as well self manage
Old 10-09-2017, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

max is $50 all in.. 1 hour of solid Massage with about 10 min left for teasing and sensual HJ.. so break it up its $30 massage (Equivalent to JB clean massage rates of 99rm) and $20 HJ.. Thats wat ive gotten with my current ML.. hehe
Old 10-09-2017, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future

Wah my thread still alive ..
Old 10-09-2017, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 797 / Power: 8
Fingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
max is $50 all in.. 1 hour of solid Massage with about 10 min left for teasing and sensual HJ.. so break it up its $30 massage (Equivalent to JB clean massage rates of 99rm) and $20 HJ.. Thats wat ive gotten with my current ML.. hehe
Woah, can share this contact?
Old 28-09-2017, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 7
dexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by trichard View Post
Wah my thread still alive ..
Ok. Very much alive
Old 20-02-2018, 12:19 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1309 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

I think $50 is going to be standard rate plus autoroam

if $30 or less. That's awesome. But depends on the girl standard. Can touch or not? Normally will only be able to touch top outside. Cannot lick nipple or under top.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1