The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-08-2017, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
ChocolateShake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A girl i met in the bar.

Camping for more!
Old 12-08-2017, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 15
Newterrex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNewterrex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping for next update .
Old 12-08-2017, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1192 / Power: 7
rojana22 has much to be proud ofrojana22 has much to be proud ofrojana22 has much to be proud ofrojana22 has much to be proud ofrojana22 has much to be proud ofrojana22 has much to be proud ofrojana22 has much to be proud ofrojana22 has much to be proud ofrojana22 has much to be proud of

more please
Old 12-08-2017, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
Tivoli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more.
Old 12-08-2017, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 9
DeadLink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDeadLink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Once we reach our table, ladies were already waiting for us. We drink and drink and drink. Everyone started to release their inner devil and was touchy, frenching, squeezing and hugging their ladies.

I told Noi saying i love her and she didnt ran away leaving me behind alone and was grateful to her. She hold her finger on my lips and kiss my forehead saying i love you too. My heart melt.. Couldnt believe actually i can find someone i like in this lasup bar.

I ask her weather she want to go home with me? she smile and say NO. She say she scare i will eat her once she reach my house HAHA... so i decided not to bring up this topic again.

Elvinson and his friends were really enjoying with their ladies and i can see one by one they went to toilet for BJ/sex. But good times always pass fast..

2am

Lights were turn on and dj stop playing. Can see most of the customer going off except for the 8 Ah bengs behind our table. Automatically our table ladies ask for tips from us and i saw everyone gave and they went off. I just pull Noi out of the pub and elvinson and his friends follow out.

Just when i lighted a cigarette, the 8 AB came out and straight away went in front of me and shouted LI CHAP TOH LO. I kept quiet but Elvinson shouted we are 258 eh !!

Elvinson: why not happy ah ? Buay song lai ! we 258 people one
Ah beng 1: We Black Armour Dragon one ! knn sibei sat hor ? just now snatch our lady
W: what snatch your lady, is she willing to come our table. dont talk like baby
Ah beng 2:Cb sia lan

Out of a sudden, punches were flying around each other but i can rmb at least the 8 of them all have somethings in their hands like ashtray, beer bottles, knife, belt ... etc

i was treated a beer bottle at my face and Noi pulling me away from the fight. i try to hit back but shouldnt, so i bring noi to a side and told her to wait for me there. Blood flowing down from my face, i quickly went back to the fight and help Elvinson up. Just when i help him up, one of the AB slash him on the face multiple times. i was shock and pull him away. Once out of danger, i saw elvinson crying and saying his face is pain and bloody.

W,D,J they were really like monkey king fighting the 8 guys easily. I could see W clam but he knew how to fight. D was crazy and punch whoever in front of him with his knuckle duster. J was in beast mode and slam at least 2 of the AB like WWE. We were winning. i want to help them but W stop me and ask me to accompany Elvinson.

After few minutes, someone shouted police police. Without any doubt everyone ran away like the flash. they quickly help Elvinson up and ran to the nearest coffeeshop to wash his face. I went to find noi and saw her crying once she saw me she was like smiling again. I knew she is the one.

i bought her to find them but didn't saw them, only saw a pool of blood on the floor. So i called Elvinson but W pick up the phone saying they were going to the hospital to treat Elvinson face. They told me not to join them.

I said ok. Since now Noi is with me, i ask her where she want to go? She reply anything. So we took a cab and told uncle to go Pasir ris ___ condo.

Once we alight, Noi was like wow! you stay at this kind of places... I told her this is what my parents gave me for my 21st birthday present since i dont like to stay with my family.

Once we reach my home, i politely ask Noi to sit down on the sofa and ask her what she want to drink. I open my fridge and told her to choose.
Old 12-08-2017, 11:00 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 21
brohappyman89 is one of the Best!brohappyman89 is one of the Best!brohappyman89 is one of the Best!

Please, camping here
Old 12-08-2017, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DirtyMinds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoyed the update TS
Old 13-08-2017, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the updates! Great story.
Old 13-08-2017, 08:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 7
IronTor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Good one bro
Old 13-08-2017, 09:56 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1785 / Power: 21
pussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadLink View Post
Once we reach our table, ladies were already waiting for us. We drink and drink and drink. Everyone started to release their inner devil and was touchy, frenching, squeezing and hugging their ladies.

I told Noi saying i love her and she didnt ran away leaving me behind alone and was grateful to her. She hold her finger on my lips and kiss my forehead saying i love you too. My heart melt.. Couldnt believe actually i can find someone i like in this lasup bar.

I ask her weather she want to go home with me? she smile and say NO. She say she scare i will eat her once she reach my house HAHA... so i decided not to bring up this topic again.

Elvinson and his friends were really enjoying with their ladies and i can see one by one they went to toilet for BJ/sex. But good times always pass fast..

2am

Lights were turn on and dj stop playing. Can see most of the customer going off except for the 8 Ah bengs behind our table. Automatically our table ladies ask for tips from us and i saw everyone gave and they went off. I just pull Noi out of the pub and elvinson and his friends follow out.

Just when i lighted a cigarette, the 8 AB came out and straight away went in front of me and shouted LI CHAP TOH LO. I kept quiet but Elvinson shouted we are 258 eh !!

Elvinson: why not happy ah ? Buay song lai ! we 258 people one
Ah beng 1: We Black Armour Dragon one ! knn sibei sat hor ? just now snatch our lady
W: what snatch your lady, is she willing to come our table. dont talk like baby
Ah beng 2:Cb sia lan

Out of a sudden, punches were flying around each other but i can rmb at least the 8 of them all have somethings in their hands like ashtray, beer bottles, knife, belt ... etc

i was treated a beer bottle at my face and Noi pulling me away from the fight. i try to hit back but shouldnt, so i bring noi to a side and told her to wait for me there. Blood flowing down from my face, i quickly went back to the fight and help Elvinson up. Just when i help him up, one of the AB slash him on the face multiple times. i was shock and pull him away. Once out of danger, i saw elvinson crying and saying his face is pain and bloody.

W,D,J they were really like monkey king fighting the 8 guys easily. I could see W clam but he knew how to fight. D was crazy and punch whoever in front of him with his knuckle duster. J was in beast mode and slam at least 2 of the AB like WWE. We were winning. i want to help them but W stop me and ask me to accompany Elvinson.

After few minutes, someone shouted police police. Without any doubt everyone ran away like the flash. they quickly help Elvinson up and ran to the nearest coffeeshop to wash his face. I went to find noi and saw her crying once she saw me she was like smiling again. I knew she is the one.

i bought her to find them but didn't saw them, only saw a pool of blood on the floor. So i called Elvinson but W pick up the phone saying they were going to the hospital to treat Elvinson face. They told me not to join them.

I said ok. Since now Noi is with me, i ask her where she want to go? She reply anything. So we took a cab and told uncle to go Pasir ris ___ condo.

Once we alight, Noi was like wow! you stay at this kind of places... I told her this is what my parents gave me for my 21st birthday present since i dont like to stay with my family.

Once we reach my home, i politely ask Noi to sit down on the sofa and ask her what she want to drink. I open my fridge and told her to choose.
I suggest you keep your stories to sexual content.... all the SS talk and slogan will invite our men in blue to find you bro....
Old 13-08-2017, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by t4buzhsy View Post
I suggest you keep your stories to sexual content.... all the SS talk and slogan will invite our men in blue to find you bro....
U think they so free ah?
Old 13-08-2017, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
minicash deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping too.
Old 13-08-2017, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Hormonic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyMinds View Post
Enjoyed the update TS
Me enjoyed too
Old 14-08-2017, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 9
DeadLink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDeadLink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

In the end she chose Tiger beer. We continue to drink and know each other more. I ask her why did she chose to work in lasup bar in Singapore.. She said job in Vietnam the salary is too low, couldn't buy anything at all after spending on food and transport. Her best friend introduce her this job in Singapore, telling her only accompany customer to drink beer with them and play games and with lots of tips. Roughly every month she can take back $5000 if her customer base is good.

Once Noi heard about the money, she was excited and quickly ask her to bring her to work at sg. Who knows, first day of her work in sg all the pub customers is older people. End of first day, she kana grope breast grope ass, some even tried to finger her in the pub which she gave a one tight slap to the old man

She hate this job but she receive $100 of tips at the end of first day. Noi begin to think what if one month everyday receiving $100, she can earn up to $3000 per month. Money is good for her but she need to be molest everyday. After pursuing by her best friend, she have no choice but to continue to work here for the money.

After 2 weeks of working she met me.

So i ask her did she slept with other customer before?

She reply confidently NO. Only suck for customer in toilet a few times.
My heart was broken after hearing this and didn't know what to do.. I began to keep quiet and she can notice it. Finally she smile at me and said haha i am just joking with you, i didnt do anything before with customer hehe

My smile widen.. Without much i bought her to my room and began to kiss her, hands squeezing her breast roughly. Both of us cannot take it.. within seconds both of us were naked.. She kneel down and began sucking for me, can feel she is not a good sucker. her eyes looking at me signalling weather her sucking is good.

I push her head all the way in to my now fully rising cock. and heard the sound ARG ARG ARG. she kept ask me to stop doing but my cock already taken over my brain. After 15 mins of sucking, i began to lick her nipple which is pink and her breasts is at which c cup and began to finger her from 1 to 2 finger. Can feel her CB is very wet now. She ask me to fuck her now!!!

But i said no !! Not yet !!! I want to lick your CB first !!

I proceed to lick her CB with my hands squeezing her big breast. After a few minutes, her whole body shiver and shout ARGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH. That was her first orgasm.. I didnt waste any time and straight away put my full length cock into her CB. It was so smooth going in....

But she shouted NOOOOOOOOOOO. let me rest first.... I dont care. I begin to pump her missionary faster and faster but couldnt cannot come out(maybe drink too much beer) So i change to doggy style fucking her from behind, the feeling is different and i could feel she like it. I slap her ass hard and fuck her hard and fast until my sperms is coming out and i told her to suck for me.

She didn't hesitate and began to suck until i shot loads of sperm into her mouth and she was shocked !!! She wanted to spit out but i close her mouth and ask her to swallow it all. she had no choice but to swallow all and gave me a fuck face.

Since that day, i have been visiting the pub almost everyday and she only accompany when i come..

One year later, i married her and we live happily ever after UNTIL one day.

1st Jan 2016

I met a Singaporean girl in the bar.

The End

Should i write a new story?
Old 14-08-2017, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
j3di87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy