The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2017, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 7
Sorbxe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySorbxe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Looking for Full service. Many gd ones to exchange

Headed to my teaser now. Anyone in north wanna join, drop me a PM with ur Wechat ID
Old 08-11-2017, 04:53 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 32
superman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud of

bro can pm the location, pls and the name ofvthe girl
Old 13-11-2017, 01:31 PM
Samster

Sorbxe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySorbxe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorbxe

Exchange only please
Many have asked but didn’t provide any ctc to exchange, even tho they said they had something to exchange, give them benefit of doubt and passed out ctc

Jus ask bro wew123

He honored and gave me more than one, so I reciprocated with 3 more.

But if you are either lower power (ie newbie) or -ve points (ie only keep asking for Ctcs but never giving any back or keyboard warrior) I politely apologize as we need to protect our gems

I did make exceptions to Lao Jiao whom had low points too on case by case basis, nb I do read your latest posts and others replies to your posts...

Those who have tried my teaser and liked it, pls share a FR?

More on my teaser:

1st Time only 60 min $88 slow tease. Blue balls. Pointed to sign that said no specials etc

2nd time extended 30min add $44 tease for 1hr total n released but not a HJ, just damn shiok tease. I shot at the end of 90mins. Was rejected politely when I asked if she did house calls or if I could meet her in hotel

3rd time for $108 90min promo after 20min massage I asked for 治疗 and got a good JG and tease for 60min and she finally HJ for me for the last 10mins and I fired more missiles than “Kim the mushroom head.”

No need tips. $108 Nett

Last edited by Sorbxe; 17-11-2017 at 10:21 PM.
Old 17-11-2017, 10:18 PM
Samster

Miss her magic hands and went 4th visit:

Read about Saandhha oil JG. Tried to get but couldn’t and came across Minyak Lintah so found a shop in the north that sells it:

Under $14. Cheaper than eBay S$24

Plastic bottle also damn macho.

Best part is it was very effective and stayed hard throughout. But she really knows how to give GFE and boost your ego.

After the 90mins session, she says “你觉得有用吗?我觉得你不需要”

Gave me a few light pecks on the lips but still no autoroam and still a clean massage except teasing was so erotic. I blasted all the leeches out (my horny little soldiers), even tho it wasn’t a HJ

FYI I’ve tried XH but even XH can’t make me this hard and cum within time frame.

Super shiok!
Old 18-11-2017, 03:48 PM
Samster

In response to Bro H.......(pls ignore my PM, meant to post here)

I got it from 103 Yishun Ring Rd #01-8x Toko Warisan

Tks in advance for ups.

I didn’t feel any side effects except it felt hard! Lol

ML said it had a light ginger smell n asked if it’s 辣. I didn’t smell anything not felt hot.. only hard, lol, but that might not have anything to do with the ML oil, maybe it’s ML effect lol

Tks for ups in advanced, cos I got zapped maybe cos i didn’t reply some ppl and for a previous post here.

Well too bad, I did say I will exchange and nothing else, but I did make exceptions.... contribute more and up ur own points then..

If u are -ve pointer, then maybe take up my offer, next time I ask if anyone wants to go CHIong together... cos if u bad rep, nothing to share, & by zapping still won’t get anything lor!
Old 18-11-2017, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 15
hentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorbxe View Post
In response to Bro H.......(pls ignore my PM, meant to post here)

I got it from 103 Yishun Ring Rd #01-8x Toko Warisan

Tks in advance for ups.

I didn’t feel any side effects except it felt hard! Lol

ML said it had a light ginger smell n asked if it’s 辣. I didn’t smell anything not felt hot.. only hard, lol, but that might not have anything to do with the ML oil, maybe it’s ML effect lol

Tks for ups in advanced, cos I got zapped maybe cos i didn’t reply some ppl and for a previous post here.

Well too bad, I did say I will exchange and nothing else, but I did make exceptions.... contribute more and up ur own points then..

If u are -ve pointer, then maybe take up my offer, next time I ask if anyone wants to go CHIong together... cos if u bad rep, nothing to share, & by zapping still won’t get anything lor!
Thanks for the info! Had up you my humble points!
Old 21-11-2017, 11:50 AM
Samster

Bumps for exchange
Old 24-11-2017, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hentaili View Post
Thanks for the info! Had up you my humble points!
Thanks Bro, did u get it and get a ML to use on you?

Went for. 2 hour massage (foot & back) by my regular blind male masseur and next week headed to either C******* for a tease or SM for prostate or North for my super teaser. Miss her already tho just been there last week

Any bro wanna chiong together before I’m outstation for a fortnight?

Following week headed for Kimchi land... and good recommendations in Seoul?

Wondering if any Kpop looking XMM places with full service.
Old 27-11-2017, 07:44 PM
Samster

Just visited my super teaser.

She said she may be leaving our shores cos she refuses to go for this so called compulsory massage certification course that costs $1000+
Old 27-11-2017, 07:46 PM
Samster

Sorry duplicate posts!

Just visited my super teaser.

She said she may be leaving our shores cos she refuses to go for this so called compulsory massage certification course that costs $1000+

Any FR from Bros who tried?

Last edited by Sorbxe; 28-11-2017 at 02:53 PM.
Old 01-12-2017, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman_25 View Post
bro can pm the location, pls and the name ofvthe girl
No exchange / recommendations from u?

Up point appreciated and a FR will help. She is leaving our shores soon.
Old 02-12-2017, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froxxxx
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Froster
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Froxxxx
Hello bro. Care to share with me?? Sorry im overseas just came back. Nothing to share. But can up ya points. Im serious about trying. Hope you can share with me. Cheers
Pls put ur nick when u ups me. I will return favour

Ask for Axxxx, say 阿力‘s (Ah Lee‘s)friend
Greatly apprectiated bro! May i ask if there is english version? My chinese is bad. Haha thanks!
I will go again sometime next week before i leave for Korea.

Can meet u there... Xxx xxx Yyyyyy. If shy then Just call and fix appt la!
Bro!! Morning to you. Thanks for the recommendation. Wow, the erotic ball massage is super sexy man!!! Only thing is she dont oil my rifle. but anyway will try my luck again. Going back blue ball yesterday haha
Haha! Same thing on my 1st visit.. like I said this is clean joint. Door has glass window to look in and translucent curtain doesn’t help.

Maybe u didn’t say 阿力 AhLee’s friend. (She said u did, will do more next time). Or didn’t bring the Minyak Linhtah.. I told her I’m still a bit ED and need this oil to help.. she’s a nice lady and obliged . Did u take the $108 90min package?

Her looks 8/10 milf, not syt but sure won’t reject right?

Ball massage was actually JG, but not as painful as some others. I tried 1 other similarly good JG expert in town, $50+80HJ for an hour only, but she has gone home for the hols.

Her JG really does help, as during the 1st session, I wasn’t that hard but was rejected when I asked for release / HJ. So finished blue balls too.

Subsequent sessions the Qi seems to flow and I got steel hard an asked for 治疗 therapy JG session after, 30min hard back massage and I always managed to fire away towards the end of 90mins.

Despite just her therapeutic rub (nothing resembling a HJ but the outcome and sensations were the same).

To all other Bros who ask for ctc macham I OWE YOU. Take a leaf from this case where a friendly attitude got him a good value rub...

It u are the type that demand and if others dun give u zap... then Heng I didn’t give.. not saying I will give it u ups either..

Last edited by Sorbxe; 16-12-2017 at 12:05 AM.
Old 04-12-2017, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks Bro, did u get it and get a ML to use on you?

Any bro wanna chiong together before I’m outstation for a fortnight?

Following week headed for Kimchi land... and good recommendations in Seoul?

Wondering if any Kpop looking XMM places with full service.
Damn, no one has ctc for Kimchi land service? Looks like I shd go for some servicing from A**** before my trip this weekend...

Anyone in the North for kopi? We can drop by for 90mins thereafter...
Old 12-12-2017, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 17
sevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks Sorbxe for the exchange.

Was free so booked the teaser for an hour. When I reach there I was greeted by quite a pleasant-looking, slightly milfy (but also a bit young to be milf?) ML. In fact I would give her 8/10 maybe.

Showered and then the massage started for a while. Her massage was good and strong, and she could tell just by pressing that I have neck issues recently. Quite impressed.

After about half hour of massage then the real show started. Omg she teased me until so jialat. Now think about it also shiok. I guess can call it sensual JG, and the whole thing lasted for about half an hour but I did not cum. Tempted to extend another half hour (so total 1.5 hrs) but had something on so I had to leave with blue balls lol.

The ML was very professional also. A few times her phone got text but she just continued massaging. So plus points for her. Next time will go for 1.5 hrs hopefully wont leave with blue balls

Anyway the damage is $88, feels quite worth with all that teasing/sensual JG. Kudos to TS for the great find and sharing. Will definitely RTM
Old 12-12-2017, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
theStand deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro I’m more North / East / Central person

Exchange only please
Bro, I am north east also. Got contact to share at TPY, Paya Lebar, Serangoon. Pls PM me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread