The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-07-2018, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My perverted decade

Nice sharing, please continue.
Old 01-08-2018, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

I looked at Juan’s limp body and went to cuddle her. We chatted a bit while we recovered. I got to know she had given her ex-boyfriends blowjobs and proceeded on to give blowjobs for cash. That explained her skills for someone her age.

I helped her wear back her cute bra and panty. I asked her if she wanted to try other stuff since now she had officially grown up. I told her it might hurt a little since it was something adults do. Juan agreed almost immediately at the thought of being ”more adult” then her friends. I asked her to kneel on the bed and went behind her and taped up her hands. I used my extra long belt and tied her legs to the bed legs. I always brought this belt with me in case I need to do some light bondage. I pinned down her other leg, pulled up a side of her panty and started spanking her butt cheeks hard.

”You are so tender! You are so slutty! You just gave me your first fuck just like that! You are a slut! Let me spank you good!” I completely lost myself with this young fresh meat. I rattled on and on but I had no recollection. All I remembered was the smacking sound of my palm with her tender smooth butt cheek that was filling up the air. Her butt cheek was getting red from spankings. Juan started begging for me to stop. I gave a thought and I rolled down her panty. I gave her red butt cheek a few kisses and starting spanking the other side. Juan started to scream in pain. I took a towel and shoved it into her mouth. I began using a lot of lubricant on her asshole and oiled up the dildo. I spanked Juan until she was tired of begging and began sobbing a little. She thought it was over until I pushed the dildo up her asshole.

Juan’s muffled scream once again came through the towel. To calm her down a little, I reached out and started rubbing her clit. Every time she came, I pushed the dildo further up her ass. When it was deep enough, I left her alone for a while I enjoyed the view of Juan kneeling doggy style on the bed with a dildo sticking out of her ass. I played with her clit at regular intervals, looking at her ass pushing out the dildo bit by bit at every orgasm, eventually pushing the dildo out of the ass. I looked at the inviting gaping asshole and went for the kill. I lubed up my dick well and pushed it up her young tender ass. I pulled her hair up and started pumping her hard. Juan tried to protest getting fucked in the ass but I ended her protest with a deeper thrust each time. My deep thrusts eventually brought Juan her first anal orgasm. Her groans of pain and pleasure filled the room. Her tight anal muscles gripped my cock stronger as I continued with my merciless ass fuck. Her tender body convulsed after prolonged ass fucking. I stopped fucking Juan in the ass and went to wash up.

After the wash-up, I flipped Juan sideways with her untied leg on my shoulder and fucked her freshly deflowered tight warm pussy with hard deep thrusts. I was not sure if her body was overly stimulated but her pussy muscles kept pulsing and gripping my cock, seeming begging me to release my seeds into her. The lengthy pulsation soon turned into violent convulsions of Juan’s stomach. Her mouth was wide open. Her eyes were shut tight. Her fists were clenched tight. I slowed down my pumpings and fondled her boobs through her cotton bra cups. I made her sit up and fucked her mouth till Juan gagged. I sprayed all my cum her face, mouth and chest, at the same time seeing my cum splatter onto her hair and drip from her chest and mouth onto her half exposed boobs and her cute cotton bra. I fucked her pussy again with my softening cock. Her tightness managed to give me another small orgasm.

This young teenager had me spent all my cum on her. She was a beautiful mess, covered in cum and had lube smeared all over her ass.

”Juan, you are all grown up. Congratulations.”

She nodded and gave a weak smile, still writhing in pain from the intense fucks that day.
Old 02-08-2018, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
dufined deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story, camping for more!!
Old 02-08-2018, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Mistyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story!
Old 03-08-2018, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
mongkokslitch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support good story
Old 03-08-2018, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice sharing, please continue.
Old 14-08-2018, 05:28 PM
Samster

lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

The trip up North would end with something unexpected. The receptionist came to meet up with me with her friend and the daughter in tow. The first thing on the agenda was to bonk the receptionist silly.

Her name is Sally. A little meaty with lovely C cup boobs. She loves wearing tight kimono styled tops that showed off her boobs and cleavage. The day I met her she was in one of these tops and a pair of shorts where I could faintly make out her VPL. Citing we have a bit of work-related things to settle, we left the pair of mother and daughter and headed straight to my apartment.

I started caressing Sally’s fleshy butt in the lift. She looked annoyed but I could see that she was secretly enjoying it. I led her to my room and invited her to enter the room first. Once I closed the door behind me, I pulled Sally into the bathroom, pushed her onto the toilet bowl and grabbed her hair and pulled so her face was facing up at me. Sally was a little shocked by my actions.

”You want to know what happened with me and my colleague? She sucked my cock like a slut and fucked me like a whore!” I whispered into her ear. I tugged at her kimono styled top and her dark blue lace cup bra showed, restraining her ample C cup boobs.

”Now suck my cock. I know you want it bad!”

Her frown turned into a seductive smile and starting her pumping actions along my shaft.

”No wonder your colleague is your slut. You are so hard and thick!”

She took my swollen cock head into her mouth.

”My mouth is stretched... But I love it...”

Sally gave my cock head a little lick and continued to struggle with my girth. I pulled down Sally’s bra cups and started groping her soft boobs ferociously and pinched her nipples. Sally moaned loudly with my cock stuffed in her mouth. I stopped her blowjob and pulled down her shorts with her matching lace panty. A wet sticky spot! I wasted no time to insert my fingers into her love hole and fingered her hard. With my thumb rubbing her clit constantly and my fingers hitting her g-spot, her pussy started pulsating and her stomach muscles convulsing continuously. Then, a little stream of clear water flowed down my hand!

Sally at this time got a little too sensitive. I disregard her request to stop. I stood her up on her shaky knees and weak legs and bend her over the sink and entered her soaking wet pussy. Sally felt my cock head on her pussy lips. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath in anticipation of an impactful entry.

Indeed I entered her hard and deep. Sally did not anticipate I will enter her with such force. She lurched forward and almost hit the mirror. She yelped in surprise. I held her hips firmly and pumped hard and deep. Her sensitive pussy leaked its precious streams of clear nectar at intervals, clamping tighter and tighter, threatening to end my deep conquest of Sally’s pussy and bring me to my orgasm. I pulled out of her pussy and played with her clit again. She screamed to protest stimulating her sensitive pussy but her cum kept gushing out in small streams. Moans of satisfaction intertwined with her screamy protests.

I sat her down on the toilet bowl again and fucked her mouth. She gagged when I went deep but was too spent to resist. My cum splattered over her face, bra, boobs, top and dripped down her thighs. I took my semi-erect cock and stuffed it into her mouth to clean the remaining cum. I was careful not to stain her hair as we were heading out later. I also used her panty to clean up some cum on my cock.

”You are fucking rough. You fucked me hard and deep. I hate you for making me your bitch voluntarily.”

”That’s how I make my colleague my whore.”

”You need more meeting in my office.”
Old 14-08-2018, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 7
trungphuc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fucking hot man ….. more please!!
Old 15-08-2018, 08:44 PM
Samster

After our rushed fuck we quickly got dressed and went to meet her friend and daughter. Our clothes are a little more crumpled than before and our hairs were just too messy for a work-related meeting.

”My god what happened to the both of you?” Mary, the mother, looked at us in shock. ”Sally you are all flushed up!”

We made some stupid reasons about malfunctioning aircon and carrying heavy stuff.

”What’s that mark on your neck Aunty Sally?” Mich, Mary’s daughter, asked.

I looked at her neck and became horrified. Sally looked in her phone and became speechless.

”Oh...” was the only thing that Mary said.

To diffuse the awkward situation, I offered to treat them lunch at one of my favourite restaurants. They happily obliged. During lunch, both Mary and Sally were busy texting on their phones. Little did I know later they were texting among themselves. My watch vibrated and a notification popped out.

”Mich @ Chat Group: What did you do with Aunty Sally?” I became mind blocked. I looked at Mich across the table and she calmly put down her phone.

”Just work stuff.”

”Then how come her neck got the mark?”

”Maybe she scratched herself.”

”Maybe is you work on her.”

”Nonsense. We are professionals.”

”I don't believe. Say leh.”

”Eat your lunch little girl.”

”I'm not little anymore!” Mich started to protest. I calmly put down my phone and ate my lunch. I cannot believe this girl was so upfront in my face.

Soon it was after dinner and we bid farewell to retire for the night. Mary and Mich left for their hotel room, leaving Sally with me. They were given rooms at two different towers. Sally’s was nearer to my apartment. I pulled her over and whispered to her.

”You are my bitch until we meet them.”

”Yes boss. I deserved to be fucked by you hard.”

I gave Sally a smack on the butt cheeks and pushed her towards the pool.

”I like wet clothes. Show me you are the bitch that deserves to be fucked.”

Sally walked a little and walked down the steps into the pool. Step by step the water rose up to her ankles and calf. Once at the deepest, Sally knelt down and ended up on her hands and knees.

”Your bitch is now in wet clothes.”

Sally stood up. Her kimono styled top is now sticking to her body and turned transparent. Her shorts became translucent, showing her matching lacy panty worn during the day. I stepped into the pool naked waist down and she looked up at me with lust in her eyes.

”Suck my dick like the hungry bitch you are.” I rubbed my erected cock around her face. Sally sucked hard. Her pumping went faster. I do not want the night to end early.

”Go lie on the beach chair bitch.” Sally obeyed. I taped her hands to the chair back, removed her shorts and taped her legs to the armrests in ”M” shape. I sat before here and started to stimulate her clit in a circular motion. Sally was already wet. Her juices started to form at the opening of her pussy. Sally tried to move and wiggle at the stimulation but she could not. Her moans started to get louder and longer. Her sweet nectar started streaming again as her pussy started pulsing.

”You love this don't you, bitch.”

Sally moaned and nodded.

”How many men have taken my bitch before?”

”20... 30... Mmmmm...”

”Speak clearly!” I quickened my attack on her clit.

She tried to speak but was interrupted by the sudden surge of pleasure.

”Can't even speak properly! How to be my bitch?!”

”Thir...tyyy...” Sally managed to squeeze the words out.

”Good bitch. All 30 make you leak like a slut?”

”N..o... Only... A... Few... Mmmm... Ahhh... Bo..ss... The... Bessttt... Ahhh...”

I inserted my fingers and fingered her like a madman.

”Ahhhh!!! Mmmmm!!!! Ohhh... Arghhhh!!!!”

The floor beneath the seat was covered with all her leaking squirt juice.

”I'm all yours now. Fuck me. FUCK YOUR BITCH!!!”

I fingered her ass instead.

”You don't teach your boss what to do!!!”

Sally’s failed attempt to resist made her resign to her fate. She looked at me with pleading eyes to grant her wish. I unbuckled her front bra clasps.

”Let me suck those succulent boobs first.” I left multiple love bites on her soft C cup breasts and lightly bit her nipples. She hit another orgasm.

”Who were you texting during lunch?!”

”Mary!!”

”About?!”

”You!!”

”What about me?!”

”How you fuck your bitch!!”

”Why??!!”

”She got horny from hearing how you fuck me!!!! Aaaaarrrggghhhh!!!!” Sally came again, this time from her ass exploration.

”My bitch has earned the right to get fucked.”

I stood over the beach chair and just entered her as I wish. I went straight to the deepest end. Sally squealed. Like in the afternoon, I went hard and deep. This time round I also kept on rubbing her swollen clit and her erected nipples. Sally’s pussy was just like a leaking pipe. With each stream she achieved orgasm. Her body gave a huge convulsion and I removed myself from her. Few jet streams of squirts watered my pelvic region. I gave Sally a few more hard deep thrusts before giving her my trademark cumshots all over her hair, boobs, bra, top and panty. I have fucked her almost fully clothed.

Sally laid down on the chair panting away. Her squirts have washed parts of the floor. I cut the tapes and left her on the chair and squeezed my last few drops of cum into her mouth.

”You are a deserving bitch.”
Old 16-08-2018, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
CheeseMouse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awaiting more juicy updates
Old 26-08-2018, 04:01 PM
Samster

Do bros and sisters here want me to continue the story with Gis, my recent trip up north or change to new stories since response hace been poor?
Old 26-08-2018, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 22
killer_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud of

Do continue...
Old 26-08-2018, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
HottieQ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue the story bro, loving it!!
Old 27-08-2018, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story of yours, please continue.

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 27-08-2018, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
KimBoonTai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for next chapter