The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-05-2018, 07:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Social Media Sexcape

keep on sharing this story, it's a really nice read.
Old 30-05-2018, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 21
houguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud of

BBW(3) Conquered

Not very big sized, will have return sessions

We met up for lunch near her place. After finishing our lunch, asked her where she wanna head to, but she was sorta dressed very casually, only in her regular shorts, thus she say wanna go up and change first.

Followed her up, she let me sit in the living room while she went in to change. Not wanting to risk the session, sat at the sofa like a gentlemen with wolf skin underneath. She came out, hit the jackpot, flair skirt, the type I liked most. As I have not finished her served water, she took her seat beside me on the sofa where we had mini chats. Moved myself closer to her, held her hand ferling the back of her palm lovingly. No rejection, knew smth will definitely happened, but just duno till which level. Next come the well known 大鹰长翅。Flung my hand over her shoulder and hugged her closer. She was abit surprised, but her head and my shoulder met. She rest her head on my shoulder.

What comes next is some quiet moment, dun wanna push things too fast. After awhile, held her chin and turned her head towards me. What's next is lips locking. Tongues met soon after when my hand started to feel her face, down her neck circling finger along her neck. Can feel that she felt ticklish but seems to enjoy and her breathing got heavier...
Old 31-05-2018, 07:49 AM
Samster

houguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud of

As her breathing got heavier, hands went further downwards to her breast and started fondling on the outside while we continue to lock lips. After sone time, hands went from outside to inside. Felt the soft fabric of her bra, it's so comfortable to the hand. Cupping her breast, in one swift action, pushed her bra upwards. Guess she's prepared for what's coming. Released our lip locking, and started kissing her ear, blowing air and licking her ear, while finger is circling her nipple. Her body shook abit when her ear and nipple are being attacked concurrently, guess these are both her sensitive areas. By now, she's totally relaxed on the sofa with her head laid backwards enjoying her moment of being serviced with her eyes closed and soft moaning with heavy breathing.

Continue to kiss southwards, reached her neck. Hell, another sensitive area as she shoke. This lady sure got many soft spot. By this time, hands started migration of the birds during season change downwards, into her flair skirt. Owww, she wore a safety short inside. In no time, pulled her safety short down. Here, she started to took over, her hands started moving at my clotch area on the outside of my jeans, already an enraged beast there awaiting for release from cage. She foldered the zip at the jeans and had difficulty getting it down, I stood up and wanted to take off, but she stood up with me. She was still dressed except safety short already kicked aside.

She took action and took off my shirt, but halfway, hands over head, shirt halfway out covering my eyes, she stopped, and started kissing me and pushed me down onto the sofa. Yea, kind of kinky and erotic there and then, decided it's my time to enjoy some servicing. She slowly kiss down and lick the nipples, and continue downwards. When reaching the jeans area, this time she has no difficulty unbuttoning and zipping down. Jeans went off next. She peeled down my underwear and gave mini me a kiss, no blowjob but used her hand to stroke. Suddenly there was a pause, at this moment I kept my shirt over eyes, with my hands already out of the shirt's arm hole. I wondered why the pause, next was her full weight on me, abit heavy but still can take it as a guy.

Her top was off, bra was gone, but still can feel her skirt. We went back to kissing, and suddenly I felt a 2nd familiar mouth hitting 2nd in command. It came very fast, she had already taken off her panties, and was already wet there, she slid in with not much problem. Heard a loud moan when she slid in. Our lips parted and she then took off my shirt over my head, what I saw was her eyes, hey it's quite beautiful looking at it this closely. She laid on my fully and rocking her body. For the next 10 minutes, of her body rocking, can feel my satisfaction is reaching, so I signaled to her. She "acknowledge" but kept on rocking. Another 1-2 minutes time, i told her gonna cum she still continue, and got what she wanted. Full load emptied into her. She stopped her rocking as few bursts of load was unloaded.

After awhile, she got up, some dripped out as she got some tissue to help me wipe afterwhich she went to the toilet to wash up. Timecheck, it is around 2+pm. After she came out of toilet, from with dress, she came out only wrapped in towel. She came over, took my hand and brought me into her room. She says abit tired and just wanna cuddle in bed with me. Oh well, why not, I felt tired too. So we went in, and laid on her bed with her head resting on my shoulder where we had a nap. By the time we woke up, it was around 5pm. She did tell me she had some evening dinner date, we got dressed up amd left her place together. But this round, I noticed she wore pants. Asked her why not the skirt, she just gave a shy smile, guess we can leave it that way.

The end of BBW(3).
Old 31-05-2018, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

大鹰长翅
Ur fantastic writer and bbw hunter.
Salute u bro!
Both u and bro kimsiew are my inspiration
Old 31-05-2018, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 14
knnstung is a Helpful and Caring Samsterknnstung is a Helpful and Caring Samsterknnstung is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Social Media Sexcape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovovo View Post
大鹰长翅
Ur fantastic writer and bbw hunter.
Salute u bro!
Both u and bro kimsiew are my inspiration
Agree with you TS is a fantastic writer .
Old 31-05-2018, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
Awoniyi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will bookmark this thread .
Old 01-06-2018, 07:42 AM
Samster

Browsing FB, saw a friend request from the first Maid Conquest. Last encounter was nearing 1 year ago, slightly before hari raya too.

Did not add her but message her via Messenger. Got to know her next off day is 10-Jun... And my BBW (3) told me she will be back on 11th alone first (high chance) after her family trip.

Should film Return of BBW or Return of Maid Conquest.

Wish to store some load before releasd. If did it and released with Maid, BBW session will be less enjoyable. Personal preference will be BBW. Her alone time is private limited, the maid is more or less fixed off day every 2 weeks.

Any vote from Bros for the next update?
Old 01-06-2018, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
I vote for maid cos its the earliest available n also an anniversary fark!
Old 01-06-2018, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
UOLO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here.
Old 01-06-2018, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 7
gingervb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hoping for more.
Old 02-06-2018, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 15
whiteswallow is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhiteswallow is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Why not film both ?
Old 02-06-2018, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
AmyNguyen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteswallow View Post
Why not film both ?
That would be best !
Old 02-06-2018, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteswallow View Post
Why not film both ?

Surely will bed both. Just which first.
Old 03-06-2018, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, please share more. support your thread bro.
Old 05-06-2018, 07:04 AM
Samster

Maid (1) date confirmed
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1