The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2018, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Thai girl as wife --- not bar girl or married woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
Bro i agree with what u say but I have to disagree with some. Mind me ah but not all Thai girls r bad. Out of 10, 2 can find will be the good one but Thai girls gives us the mindset that they r all like that. All $$ suckers only. That's y those good ones also being drag in.. I know some good ones but little bit only the rest I met before all just want something from me which I didn't give or do then they block n delete me. I also don't care them..
Ya but depends where u know the girls.
If know from TD = < 5% will turn out good. (is like go to prison to find an honest man)
If meet in decent setting in thailand = > 30% will be good

Thai girls originally are very conservative. U have decent thai gf & go out in thailand, cannot hug or kiss in public one. At most only can hold hand, even if married husband and wife. But in private is really no restriction.
Some more traditional thai girls would never even wear revealing clothes go out. No tank tops, no bare backs, no low cut tops. Clothes at most only can reveal shoulder. And bottom the length shortest is below knee. One of my thai gf is like that. I ask her wear hot pant go out she said no way! Everytime wear jeans or skirt below knee level only. Even at home during non sleeping hours, she will not change to shorts. Only till bedtime wont come out from bedroom liao then change into sexy sleepwear. When want go out to toilet, change into pajamas again......
Old 31-07-2018, 10:08 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 893 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneymoneycome View Post
55555, let them learn the hard way, they will wake up one day.

Treat these leeches as a game. Try hunting without being hunted. Treat each leech as a case study and learn from there, definately will polish up all the skills needed to KC.
At least leech ah take lighter burn they drop off Thai fl or wl take lighter also won't drop if want them to stop sucking onto u u got to ignore, block and delete them or tell them I no $$ so I cannot be your darling aka teerak right. From then they will fuck care you and move on
Old 01-08-2018, 03:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
moneymoneycome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
At least leech ah take lighter burn they drop off Thai fl or wl take lighter also won't drop if want them to stop sucking onto u u got to ignore, block and delete them or tell them I no $$ so I cannot be your darling aka teerak right. From then they will fuck care you and move on

No need to block and delete, just use these magic words, I am in debt, no more money, can help me to pay off the debt? I can assure you, they will run away faster than a full throttle lamborgini.
Old 01-08-2018, 08:29 AM
Samster (V)

babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneymoneycome View Post
No need to block and delete, just use these magic words, I am in debt, no more money, can help me to pay off the debt? I can assure you, they will run away faster than a full throttle lamborgini.
no need lamborgini, they can go olympics be the next usain bolt
Old 08-08-2018, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
makeinhell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You can watch 90 days fiance to have a look at Thai wife. I think it's Annie
Old 09-08-2018, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
moneymoneycome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by makeinhell View Post
You can watch 90 days fiance to have a look at Thai wife. I think it's Annie
Typical thai woman mentality. Work in a bar and still has the cheek to ask for 500,000 baht sinsod. The guy is equally guilty. What a well match couple!
Old 12-08-2018, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Alisa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeyboy85 View Post
Yes agreed. I think nowadays people are rushing into marriage due to wanting to avoid long distance relationship. I am not saying that Singaporean/Singaporean relationship works better, but to marry someone, you really need to be with each other for a certain period of time. If your gf is local, naturally you can afford to spend more time to know her before marrying.
very agreed with this .time can see more @ most
Old 13-08-2018, 08:59 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisa View Post
very agreed with this .time can see more @ most
but don't say i mean or what marrying Thais, Viet etc the chances are you have to support her and her family. don't forget that and also high chances might get cheated if not careful. i not saying all r bad but just be safe
Old 14-08-2018, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 23
Zzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud of

Quote:
but don't say i mean or what marrying Thais, Viet etc the chances are you have to support her and her family. don't forget that and also high chances might get cheated if not careful. i not saying all r bad but just be safe
Yea agreed.👍🏻
All r/s takes time to build.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1