The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2018, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocky1234 View Post
Next she will take charge of her pussy and allow other man to enter except him🤐
Nicely said which is possible.
Old 13-07-2018, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of
Re: My wife wants me to give her my income and collect daily allowance!

Most women are without logic. Once they FEEL you outside got women, they dont really need any evidences. And all your money is with her...

Well, Ive met one of such at least. Nuff said.

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

YOU'LL ALWAYS FEAR WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND...

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Old 14-07-2018, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of

Quit ur job and ask her bring back the bacon....
Old 14-07-2018, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
Quit ur job and ask her bring back the bacon....
I doubt his wife is willing, maybe she bring back prick.
Old 15-07-2018, 02:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Disillusioned99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Did something happen for her to request this?
Old 15-07-2018, 09:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 7
BidCOE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No! Cannot giver her your money. She will use your money to bid COE + buy car but you take MRT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livefree99 View Post
My wife says a good husband will give his entire income to the wife and collect daily allowance from the wife.
She says most of her friends’ husbands do so.
Is this true?

I refused to do so as I feel it is really an insult and it will make the man feel that there is no purpose at work.
This is leading to a divorce if not sorted out.
Old 15-07-2018, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 16
ichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to all

if you should finally decide to do it, have an exit clause.

E.g. trial period of 6 months then discuss again whether it is viable to continue another 1 year? if things don't work out, or she squandered money away, then end the agreement. if you find that it help you save money, then good to carry on. if you find it miserable, tell your wife you not continuing at the end of 6 months. Don't make it your lifetime commitment and you suffer for the rest of your life if things don't work out.
Old 21-07-2018, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My wife says a good husband will give his entire income to the wife and collect daily allowance from the wife.
The way she said it makes me believe that your wife is working as a primary school teacher.
Old 21-07-2018, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Later she use your money to control u + spend your money on other guys.
Pay ang mo to fuck her
Buy car let her young bf drive.

No reason to agree to this, rather have a divorce.
See friends do she also want to do, with wife like this your life will be so full of suffering.

Exception is if your money management skill is like shit.
Old 22-07-2018, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1488 / Power: 14
jenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud of

The best person to manage your own money is yourself. If you need someone else to manage your money for you then you are either whipped, or you have no financial knowledge.
Old 22-07-2018, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
Peter87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It is easy to give her money. But when you need money to call chick how to get the money from her?
Old 23-07-2018, 08:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
Later she use your money to control u + spend your money on other guys.
Pay ang mo to fuck her
Buy car let her young bf drive.

No reason to agree to this, rather have a divorce.
See friends do she also want to do, with wife like this your life will be so full of suffering.

Exception is if your money management skill is like shit.
The one i know is not like this.
She took control of his finance,
Spent like nonody's business.
Old 23-07-2018, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 10
fieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of light

Worst is when divorce, she will use WC against you and claim she used to certain expensive lifestyle by spending your money. And the alimony is based on that expensive lifestyle. A gd example is sg socialite.

Last edited by fieryguy80; 23-07-2018 at 03:56 PM.
Old 23-07-2018, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
curiouscatagain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I refused to do so as I feel it is really an insult and it will make the man feel that there is no purpose at work.
This is leading to a divorce if not sorted out.
Dear TS,
Allow me to share my humble opinion as a POV of a married woman:

(1) A good husband is not the one who GIVE his income to his wife. A good husband is the one who ENTRUST his heart as well as his blood & sweats to his wife.

(2) A Good wife is not the one who only know how to DEMAND but also know how to SUPPORT and MANAGE his husband ambition and dreams.

(3) Since Ancient time, men are always sought as "the hunter and provider" for his family

(4) A good wife is a "heart-dream guardian" and a groomer for her husband and her children.

My husband and I have made an agreement he will entrust not only his life but also his money (and he swears it in front of the church) while I swear I will take care what he entrusts me with all my heart and my life.

The 1st key words are honesty, understanding and discussion.
We set common goals and envision the same kind of future when we grow old together.
I work and earn equally (and sometimes more) than my husband.
I keep all his earning and we have always been very honest to each other (bad or good)
He doesn't get any headache to distribute his money for housing needs and logistics
He doesn't have to bother how come he has no savings at the end of the month
At every wish he wants (car, travel, IT toys and his business) we discuss openly.

He keeps the ATM card, I keep its bank book for monitoring.
Both of us agree if we spend more than our monthly allowance, we will tell honestly to each other and for what (reasonable) purpose.
I also do careful investment for him and always seek his approval and advice in advance before I do.
The rewards we have now: a 2 story house, 1 condo, 4 cars, 2 companies, a very big farming land and a chunk of saving when we grow old together and for our son future education ..I am not bluffing you, really! but it is upto you to believe.

Ask your wife these:
(1) Is she good at managing finance and its distribution?
(2) Can she commit of not spending money selfishly for her own pleasure and interests?
(3) Will she be able to support you to get what you want with the money you entrust her?

PS> get what you want here = not related with helping to score and woo many prostitutes , SB, FL or whatever holes a chiongster want to score.

If she does not have any of those qualities above, can't be trusted and can't commit. Might as well no married and stay single, because Marriage is not only about demanding but also about sharing and supporting each other life and dreams.

Women change after married? YES but so do men

the 2nd key words of problem solving?
Adult talks - Kids Argue (I hope you know what i mean)
Old 01-08-2018, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Lucifypunk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just have to say, none of us know your wife as much as you do.
We can’t just say “don’t do it” cuz we assume what kind of woman your wife is or just generalizing every woman in Singapore to be the same kind.
As you can see there are two kinds of men who experience this differently; either it goes bad or it’s for the sake of their family and future finances.

I personally do not take control of my partner’s earnings, because I don’t feel that I have the right to. He worked for it, I work for my own. He does however take the initiative to put some money with me to save up or whenever I need some.

Just talk it out with her if you’re uncomfortable doing it. I believe you guys trust each other, and she has her reasons for doing it. If she’s paranoid about something then probably gotta work on the trust. I’m sure you did not marry a gold digger, the problem probably lies much deeper than just her wanting to spend your money.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1