The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2018, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 11
hamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: My 3 Brother-in-law's wives

TS must be a super charming guy. All the women love him
Old 13-07-2018, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

just up you for the nice and juicy story....
Old 13-07-2018, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 14
Kruvol is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKruvol is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKruvol is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKruvol is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamsupter View Post
TS must be a super charming guy. All the women love him
No. I am not super charming or handsome. Just a normal looking guy. Both my BIL1 & BIL3's wives are kind of wild and thirsty and unfortunately their husbands are unable to satisfied their needs. I happened to have lots of "stocks" to spare. So they turn to me, hoping that I could fulfill their lust. Read on and you will understand.
Old 13-07-2018, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
FreakyPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kruvol View Post
No. I am not super charming or handsome. Just a normal looking guy. Both my BIL1 & BIL3's wives are kind of wild and thirsty and unfortunately their husbands are unable to satisfied their needs. I happened to have lots of "stocks" to spare. So they turn to me, hoping that I could fulfill their lust. Read on and you will understand.
So envious of you for having such wild and sexy SILs ….. please continue bro
Old 14-07-2018, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 14
Kruvol is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKruvol is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKruvol is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKruvol is a living Saint! - you won't find better

First of all, thank you all for the support and positive feedbacks! I can't reply to each of your comments but I do read them all. Sometimes I do reply to some selective ones. One more thing, this is a real life story so the really juicy parts come later. Like I said before, trust doesn't happen overnight. So please have patience ya. Hehe...

Part 5
Jade's new Sexperience

I really don't plan to feed Jade so early. I want to build up trust and lust. Push her to the edge of no return before I fill her up. That way, she will be edicted to me. As for Stacey, I really didn't expect much from her. Maybe because she is 3 years older than me and she is not staying anywhere near my in-law's house. So meeting up with her is not as often as Jade. Me, being a super free person has both positive and negative outcome. The good thing is that I can do anything at anytime, go anywhere at anytime without restrain. The bad thing is, my wife is always with me. So I don't really have time to do "fishing". Hahaha!

Story continues after we came back from breakfast. Jade went to toilet immediately after she reached home. I figured what was the reason, to clean up. She said she was wet at the restaurant so cleaning up is a must. I was sitting at the sofa, my in-laws went upstairs to change, my wife went to the kitchen to grab some snacks. Me, BIL2 & BIL3 are getting ready for some video games. Both of them are setting up the game while I was relaxing at the sofa behind. That was when Jade came out from the kitchen. She stole a peak at me, walked in front of me and purposely dropped some things from her purse. She squad down to pick them up. That was the first time where I was not afraid to look directly at where I wanted to see even though Jade was looking back at me. We both already had a mutual understanding so there was really nothing much to worry anymore. I literally starred between her slim legs, under her mini skirt without blinking. It was obvious that she required an audience from me so I am merely fulfilling her fantasy. She wore the thin cloth white g-string I bought her. It was a sight that I could still remember clearly. I didn't see any dark patches, it was all clean and smooth skin under the g. That was my fetish too. I loved clean shaved pussy. This beautiful sight only lasted 2 seconds which I had not get enough. I remembered I saw a very puffy and juicy pussy squishing out from both sides of the g! I had a hard on which I need to hide immediately because my wife came out from the kitchen and made me a nice cup of coffee. That was the one and only peekaboo that day but it was memorable.

Whatsapp message:
Me: Very nice clean shave you have there.
Jade: I wasn't sure if you like shaved one but I figured it wouldn't look good with all the pubic hair sticking out at the side of the g.
Me: Yes. I love clean shaved one. First time shaving?
Jade: No.
Me: Ok. It looks really puffy and juicy.
Jade: I haven't had sex for 5 days now, of course it looks puffy. I was so wet just now when I cleaned up in the toilet.
Me: I wished I was there with you in the toilet to help your cleanup.
Jade: It's ok, I can clean up myself.
Me: I was thinking of helping you to clean up by using my month. Hehehe...
Jade: OMG!!!
Me: Sorry! If my statement offended you in any ways. I don't know if your fantasize those.
Jade: No, not offended. Just excited! Yes, I fantasize that very much! And you have just made me wet again by saying that!
Me: Good... but you sounded like you never had your pussy eaten before?
Jade: Sad to say that you're right. Never. He (referring to my BIL3) thinks that it was not hygenic to do that.
Me: You have missed out one of the most erotic session of love making, Jade.
Jade: Your wife is so lucky.
Me: I could offer you a session if we've got the opportunity.
Jade: Oh my... you make me wet again!

And so, Jade went to toilet to clean up again. Nothing much happened that day. Only a few more messages which she kept telling me she was wet again and again and eventually she was wet for the whole day. She admitted that she never experienced this kind of lustfuIness before. I could imagine what state she will be in if our session really took place. She will be most likely falling into a semi-heavenly state where she won't be able to think straight.

Next...
Part 6
Stacey needs domination
•Confident Office Lady
•Strength & weakness can be converted
Old 14-07-2018, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the update, makes me hard after reading and yearn for more.
Old 14-07-2018, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts! hoping for more juicy updates.
Old 15-07-2018, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward for part 6.
Old 15-07-2018, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 16
testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute

Like ur story. Look forward to ur next instalment.
Old 15-07-2018, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Trust that TS will update soon, real lucky fella.
Old 15-07-2018, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, hope for more to come.
Old 15-07-2018, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

waiting for new updates...
Old 15-07-2018, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

Can’t wait for next updates.
Old 15-07-2018, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by testoste View Post
Like ur story. Look forward to ur next instalment.
Up u bro. 😊
Old 15-07-2018, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
iHippo69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very shiok story, camping for updates too!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1