The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-07-2018, 07:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Teacher FB

it's a nice story, enjoy it. look forward to your next update TS, support your thread.
Old 10-07-2018, 08:08 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
lonelykelvin is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Angry Re: My Teacher FB

Quote:
Originally Posted by nextmenthol View Post
Well... I know her a few years back. Ard 3-4 yrs back. Maintained a fuck buddy relationship. Back then she was just a trainee teacher. Best times back then. Always stressed out and always in need. Especially when in stress mode.
Fast forward, had to work overseas and lost contact.
Like luck smiling on me, out of the blue, had the chance to contact her again and we met for the first time again last week.
More prettier, bod more shapely, and..... Still so TIGHT!
Talked about the good old times... And managed to convinced her on taking on the kinky side again...
There she was in my car after a long day... Long silky skirt and a jacket top. So covered up. Slowly talked and managed to talked her to removed that jacket. Off came the jacket to reveal a spag top thats barely cover her breasts. Wow.. Grown so big since i last lay my lips on them. Joked around and we decided to just drive around until one of us 'cracks'.
So ended up 'challenge'each other on a series of truth and dares... Haha i win.. And she was supposed to remove her panties.. She was so reluctant... Until i found out.... She wasnt wearing any! Damm... So as a forfeit, she had to remove the next piece of clith covering her ass.... That ling sliky skirt... Woohoo... With some encouragement,, her skirt came to her ankles.
Shaven .....test market with finger. Damm.. Wet liao already....actually she said she was wet some time back in the car liao. Haha...
As we drive in the late night and around scheduled area... We got more and more adventurous.. Because i had to drive, ficus on drivibg, she has to do the deed. Slowly left hand to her pussy and right hand to inside of my loose trackpants(i was prepared). Whats next was a series of moans... Pleasure bro... Damm pleasure....

She was naked from her waist down, eyes closed pleasuring herself! Finally she cracked... She wanted More!
Wow, I like your post!
To have this lifestyle, it starts from a long way. To have this with OL, even better!
I hope to have a FB but no luck.
Old 10-07-2018, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

her shop boss like dun wan the shop anymore.
Old 10-07-2018, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
matey1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

steamy and awesome

keep it cumming
Old 10-07-2018, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 13
nextmenthol is one of the Best!nextmenthol is one of the Best!nextmenthol is one of the Best!nextmenthol is one of the Best!

No more opportunity to watch for fellow samsters already. Market spoilt by user unsung80. Still want to zap me. Just because cannot link up on correct place. I never force, neither ask u to pay or anything. Knn. Offer chance to view but i never ask for anything. Boh pian cannot link up then angry. Knn.. But good thing he reminded me, good things offered may not get good things back.
Old 10-07-2018, 11:00 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
lonelykelvin is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
No more opportunity to watch for fellow samsters already. Market spoilt by user unsung80. Still want to zap me. Just because cannot link up on correct place. I never force, neither ask u to pay or anything. Knn. Offer chance to view but i never ask for anything. Boh pian cannot link up then angry. Knn.. But good thing he reminded me, good things offered may not get good things back.
Oh man...
When was your last session?
Old 10-07-2018, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6379 / Power: 16
SMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by meijipcc View Post
it's a nice story, enjoy it. look forward to your next update TS, support your thread.
GG return +10
Old 13-07-2018, 07:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

great to see your sharing TS! do continue with your nice story.
Old 14-07-2018, 07:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

enjoyed your story TS! please do continue sharing.
Old 15-07-2018, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 13
nextmenthol is one of the Best!nextmenthol is one of the Best!nextmenthol is one of the Best!nextmenthol is one of the Best!

Sorry guys.. It was fun but a few assgiles spoil it all. Kene zap lah just bexause of trivial shit. In two minds whether to continuw live updates
Old 15-07-2018, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5412 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sorry guys.. It was fun but a few assgiles spoil it all. Kene zap lah just bexause of trivial shit. In two minds whether to continuw live updates
Continue lah brother. dont let these people discourage you. Will up your points once i can.

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 15-07-2018, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
Chewbakhwa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes do please continue . We would like to hear more about your sex adventures.
Old 15-07-2018, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
WeAreDeWorld deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS
Old 15-07-2018, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
moneytarik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue bro!
Old 15-07-2018, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

forget about the ZAPPED up you my 14 apples..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1