The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-08-2018, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 7
Chopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by houguy View Post
Abit farked up, but having to check into hotel and it's 2 willing parties at that point of time, doubt will be able to cry rape.

Given that she is willing to go to this extreme, hope that it's not she really need that deal for her quota, seriously fucked up and inconsiderate if she is man...
This happened last year and I’ve not gotten into any trouble so doubt I ever will. Besides your point is right, hard for her to cry rape when she evidentially checked into a room with me, hotel staff can testify to that.
I just wanted to fuck her as Prudential policies are terrible especially the savings plan they keep selling.
Old 15-08-2018, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Re: Anyone Fucked insurance agents promising to buy but in the end never buy

I only had one insurance agent before and it was during my NS. Extended my policy with her and ended up fucking in her car in a ulu part of Changi.

So never bonk one without buying.
Old 15-08-2018, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 8
youmee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopsumbong View Post
Hahaha funny story actually, fucked a prudential agent once. She was a hot young girl about 25-26, short skirt with heels and her prudential shirt. She got a hold of me at the shopping centre and started blurting away, I would have told her to fuck off but she was hot so I stayed and listened. She must have been desperate for sales cos she said shes willing to “please” me if i joined up the savings plan. The brain in my head said yes and we soon ended up meeting at a short stay hotel after her shift where i signed the papers and we began the fun part. She had a banging body with supple skin, nice legs with B cups. A couple of rounds and after she swallowed my load we both fell asleep. I actually got up before her without waking her, walked over to her bag and tore up all the papers I signed and flushed it down the toilet, dressed up quietly and snuck out. Hahahaah still makes me laugh about that dumb slut.
Does it sounds funny? So ungentleman of you. Its guys like you, makes the rest looks bad. As some bros said, if she allows bonking, we sign willingly. You think you score in this? Wait till karma strike you. Whats goes around, comes around.
Old 15-08-2018, 12:14 PM
Samster

Chopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by youmee View Post
Does it sounds funny? So ungentleman of you. Its guys like you, makes the rest looks bad. As some bros said, if she allows bonking, we sign willingly. You think you score in this? Wait till karma strike you. Whats goes around, comes around.
Look at this weasel having a cry, why do you care? she’s just a dumb slut I got a good free fuck out of. No such thing as karma you moron. Now go fuck yourself with a tyre iron
Old 15-08-2018, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14707 / Power: 78
Justin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Look at this weasel having a cry, why do you care? she’s just a dumb slut I got a good free fuck out of. No such thing as karma you moron. Now go fuck yourself with a tyre iron
Hey bro, I tend to agree with youmee as what you did if it's genuinely true, is considered underhand and unscrupulous.

Now, there's no need to get rude or hurl vulgarities at another bro here.

I. AM. JB.

OLD BIRD. SINCE MAY 2002
Old 15-08-2018, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Bieber View Post
Hey bro, I tend to agree with youmee as what you did if it's genuinely true, is considered underhand and unscrupulous.

Now, there's no need to get rude or hurl vulgarities at another bro here.
If you mofos were in my position you’d do the same, to fuck some sexy young bitch. Don’t act jealous
Old 15-08-2018, 01:51 PM
Samster

Justin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If you mofos were in my position you’d do the same, to fuck some sexy young bitch. Don’t act jealous
Ok dude, I am sorry to the 2 bros earlier I promised to up today because I will be zapping 2 persons. 1 of them is you. Don't worry, I will leave my full nick when I zap you later at 4pm

I. AM. JB.

OLD BIRD. SINCE MAY 2002
Old 15-08-2018, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 7
PrimeNumber is a glorious beacon of lightPrimeNumber is a glorious beacon of lightPrimeNumber is a glorious beacon of lightPrimeNumber is a glorious beacon of lightPrimeNumber is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I just wanted to fuck her as Prudential policies are terrible especially the savings plan they keep selling.
lol says alot about a person who has to lie to get laid AND then ransack her handbag and then sneak out of the bedroom.

It's like paying for a whore. U agree on a price, u pay and u fuck. All go home happy. U don't dig her purse after u dig her pussy.

To return Karma (0) EMPTY LIST!

Owe you guys, but you need to post something for me to up. PM me if you see this : (2) SK3636, SvampS
Old 15-08-2018, 02:14 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Anyone Fucked insurance agents promising to buy but in the end never buy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimeNumber View Post
lol says alot about a person who has to lie to get laid AND then ransack her handbag and then sneak out of the bedroom.

It's like paying for a whore. U agree on a price, u pay and u fuck. All go home happy. U don't dig her purse after u dig her pussy.
Well said, bro. I wish I can up you sooner but I need to zap 2 people today first then return the bros who up me earlier in the Q list. But I promise to up you + 54 points next week

I. AM. JB.

OLD BIRD. SINCE MAY 2002
Old 15-08-2018, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimeNumber View Post

Well.. it's just part of the risk I suppose.. It makes no difference if he decides to cancel the policy after bedding her..
Old 15-08-2018, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1343 / Power: 20
ralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
Well.. it's just part of the risk I suppose.. It makes no difference if he decides to cancel the policy after bedding her..
Whether it's part of the risk is not a matter of debate here.

Taking the papers out of the handbag without knowledge is considered as stealing...

If her panties match her bra when you take her clothes off, it wasn't you who decided to have sex.
Old 15-08-2018, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralliart View Post
Whether it's part of the risk is not a matter of debate here.

Taking the papers out of the handbag without knowledge is considered as stealing...
Yah, I see your point there. That's bad, stealing..
Old 15-08-2018, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Bieber View Post
Ok dude, I am sorry to the 2 bros earlier I promised to up today because I will be zapping 2 persons. 1 of them is you. Don't worry, I will leave my full nick when I zap you later at 4pm
Wow you’re so cool to zap me!! Makes u feel big ! Anyways the papers were not in her bag,she was carrying the papers in the policy folder. I didn’t ransack her or steal her wallet. Everyone here needs to relax and and stop being so jealous.
Old 15-08-2018, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow you’re so cool to zap me!! Makes u feel big ! Anyways the papers were not in her bag,she was carrying the papers in the policy folder. I didn’t ransack her or steal her wallet. Everyone here needs to relax and and stop being so jealous.
Nothing with being jealous please. You’re just an asshole

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 15-08-2018, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You basically took advantage of someone in a vulnerable position. And you’re still trying to justify yourself?

There is honour among thieves and cheongsters.

But as some bros have said. You’ve taken advantage of someone and crowing about it.
Disgraceful behavior

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1