The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2018, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
guller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Blood in semen

Hi folks,

I have no idea how its happened.
Basically, i'm single guy and regularly masturbating (twice per week).
Never engage any penetration or oral sex at all.

However recently experienced low sex drive (libido problem) ?
Upon last masturbation session, during ejaculation i've noticed there is blood in semen.

Has anyone experienced this before?
Old 04-08-2018, 06:18 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Blood in semen

https://www.medicinenet.com/blood_in_semen/article.htm

Blood in semen facts

Blood in the semen is known as hematospermia.
Prostate biopsy is the most common cause of blood in the semen.
Blood in the semen can be caused by tumors, infections, anatomical abnormalities, stones, or inflammation in many sites throughout the genitourinary system.
Usually blood in the semen is benign and resolves on its own.
Treatment, if indicated, depends upon the underlying cause.
In most cases, hematospermia has no underlying cause, is benign, self-limited, and no treatment is required.

What is blood in the semen?
The presence of blood in the semen (ejaculate) is also called hematospermia. Hematospermia is not always noticed; therefore, it is difficult to make estimates of its incidence.

What are the causes of blood in the semen?
Readers Comments 50 Share Your Story
Blood in semen can be caused by many conditions affecting the male genitourinary system. Areas affected may include the bladder, urethra, the testicles, the tubes that distribute semen from the testicles (known as the seminal vesicles), the epididymis (a segment of the spermatic ducts that serves to store, mature, and transport sperm), and the prostate gland.

Blood in the semen is most commonly a result of a prostate gland biopsy. A majority of men who undergo a prostate biopsy may have some blood in their semen that persists for three to four weeks. Likewise, vasectomy can lead to bloody semen for about one week after the procedure.

In men with hematospermia who have not had a recent prostate biopsy or vasectomy, a number of benign and malignant conditions of the male genital system may be the cause. In many situations, no definitive cause is found.

The following conditions have been reported in association with hematospermia:

Benign or malignant tumors of the prostate, bladder, testes, or seminal vesicles
Infections including, but not limited to, chlamydia, herpes, cytomegalovirus, and trichomoniasis
Inflammation of the prostate (prostatitis), epididymis (epididymitis), or urethra (urethritis)
Calculi (stones similar to kidney stones) in the seminal vesicles or prostate
Polyps in the urethra
Ejaculation duct obstructions
Metastatic cancers (that have spread from other sites in the body) located in the genitourinary system
Cysts, hemorrhage, or other abnormalities in the seminal vesicles

Causes of Blood in Semen

Blood in semen (ejaculate) is also called hematospermia. Blood in semen can be caused by many conditions affecting the tubes that distribute semen from the testicles (seminal vesicles) or the prostate gland.

Learn more about causes of blood in semen »

What are the symptoms of blood in the semen?

The symptoms that can occasionally accompany blood in the semen may be any of the following, depending upon the cause (these are not all inclusive):

Painful urination
Pain with ejaculation
Blood in urine
Lower back pain
Fever
Tenderness in the testes and/or scrotum
Swelling in the testes and/or scrotum
Swelling or tenderness in the groin area

How is blood in the semen evaluated?
A number of diagnostic tests may be performed after the clinical history is evaluated and a physical examination is performed. Some of the most commonly performed diagnostic tests are a urinalysis and cultures to identify any sexually transmitted or other infections. When indicated, imaging studies such as ultrasound or MRI may reveal tumors or other abnormalities. In some situations, a semen analysis, in which the semen is analyzed under a microscope, may be recommended.

What is the treatment for blood in the semen?

Treatment of blood in the semen is directed toward the underlying cause if a cause has been found. Sometimes, treatment with antibiotics for a presumptive diagnosis of prostatitis (inflammation of the prostate gland) is given, since some studies have shown that up to about one-fourth of men with hematospermia have prostatitis. However, the benefit of such treatment has not been definitively established.

In most cases, if blood in the semen is not associated with any known abnormality of other troubling symptoms, no treatment is given, and the condition usually resolves on its own with time in these situations. Persistent hematospermia (for a month or more) even in the absence of other symptoms warrants further or follow-up evaluation.

What is the prognosis (outlook) for patients with blood in the semen?
The prognosis relates to the underlying cause of blood in the semen if a cause can be identified. However, most cases of hematospermia are benign and resolve without treatment. While cancer is a rare cause of blood in the semen, the majority of cases are not related to cancer, especially in younger men.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 04-08-2018, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS was there any pain when you ejaculated and saw that in your semen?
Old 04-08-2018, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
guller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmAwesome View Post
TS was there any pain when you ejaculated and saw that in your semen?

Not feeling any pain prior before and after ejaculation.
Check around testicles no sign of swelling or pain either.

Today did abother round masturbation.
Blood in semen appeared lesser.
Old 14-08-2018, 04:54 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 10
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by guller View Post
Not feeling any pain prior before and after ejaculation.
Check around testicles no sign of swelling or pain either.

Today did abother round masturbation.
Blood in semen appeared lesser.
Blood in ejaculate can be due to a variety of reasons from possible kidney stones to infection of the prostate. My suggestion is to visit a doctor for further evaluation.
Old 15-08-2018, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5175 / Power: 14
Footman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTan View Post
Blood in ejaculate can be due to a variety of reasons from possible kidney stones to infection of the prostate. My suggestion is to visit a doctor for further evaluation.
Not necessary, blood in semen usually resolves by itself. TS need to drink more water and pass out more urine
Old 16-08-2018, 03:55 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
Not necessary, blood in semen usually resolves by itself. TS need to drink more water and pass out more urine
Semen is produced by the prostate gland. Drinking more will make no difference whatsoever.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 16-08-2018, 06:38 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

while it is not very uncommon to have blood in the urine.. it is usually abnormal and one should see a doctor for it..

for UTI, u probably could get pass it by drinking more water.... but not with hematospermia unless it is a one off thing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 16-08-2018, 11:04 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
while it is not very uncommon to have blood in the urine.. it is usually abnormal and one should see a doctor for it..

for UTI, u probably could get pass it by drinking more water.... but not with hematospermia unless it is a one off thing..
Drinking more water may help flush out a bladder infection but if blood in urine/semen is caused by other factors it won't make a scrap of difference how much water is consumed.

Old 16-08-2018, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5175 / Power: 14
Footman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond repute

Speaking from my own experience. GP advise was to drink lots of water. Usually it clears up after 10 ejaculations, if not have to visit a urologist.
Old 20-08-2018, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

If u experience blood in either semen or urine, it is time to pay ur GP a visit. They are most likely going to give u a referral letter to see a urologist.

Blood in urine or semen is not normal and might be something as serious as cancer so a visit to the doctor is definitely in place.

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 21-08-2018, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Geylang1969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Are you uncircumcised? If so that can cause blood in ejaculation. I am and sometimes after vigourus FJ I see little bit of blood inside condom. Minor tear of foreskin causes this. See the other thread here..thanks
Old 21-08-2018, 05:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

smlj blood in sperm is serious better go get it checked bro

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 29-08-2018, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Frauen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had similar experience. As usual , I ignored it at first. The blood tainted semen sort of like come and go. Until at 1 period it became an “every time” thingy. Until one day a WL told me there is blood in my CD. She told me not first time she sees that. I paiseh. Quickly make appointment with DSC.
Thank God I was cleared from STD. Next I booked appt with Urologists.
First he check if it’s prostate cancer. Cleared
Next he X Ray - cleared
Finally he told me probably I fxxk too hard or too much causing some blood vessels bursting. Same as we sneezing too hard & too frequent.
Nevertheless he prescribed me with some antibiotics.
It has been 2 years now... thank God all ok now.
Old 08-09-2018, 07:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of

years ago aft fucking my fb there was some blood iny sperm aft i cim into her ..... thankful nothing ... 1 off
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1