The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2018, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
surapcai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My first girlfriend

Super story and please pen more.
Old 05-08-2018, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
MsPiggy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What a good start, please continue soon!
Old 05-08-2018, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
namiman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excited by your first episode. Wish to read more updates.
Old 05-08-2018, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
guoxiaojin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for next chapter
Old 06-08-2018, 06:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story, it's a nice read and certainly look forward to more updates.
Old 06-08-2018, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Good start, another supporter here, please continue.
Old 06-08-2018, 08:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts, waiting here for much juicy updates.
Old 06-08-2018, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 12
mangoosteen is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermangoosteen is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermangoosteen is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermangoosteen is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermangoosteen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Emily's brother, who was 8 years older than her, was a bum and always between jobs and would take money from her who worked part time to ease the financial load off her parents. He would get angry and call her stupid and useless when she didn't have money to give him. I hated it as he would even insult her in front of me, but she always told me not to say anything as she did not want to make things worse.

A week before my 22nd birthday, he asked her for money again and she refused to give him any money. She had been saving up to buy me a coffee machine to put in hall as I loved coffee and couldn't start my day without a good cup of coffee. I always drank coffee from the nearby canteen but would say to her that I'd love it if I could have my own coffee machine in my room. Her brother found the money that she had been hiding from him and he took all of it. He scolded her, saying that she was a useless sister and that family should always come before others.

She called me and was crying, so I decided to skip my classes for the day so that I could try to make her day a little better. She wanted to watch a movie to get her mind off it, so we met at Jurong Point for a movie. She came dressed in a dark grey short flare skirt and a very tight white long sleeved sweater (photo below is the closest I could find to it, just that the colours are wrong). Despite her eyes being swollen from crying and her not using any make up that day, she still looked gorgeous in that simple outfit as usual. The flare skirt moved up and down with each step and was just long enough to cover her perky butt. While walking around Jurong Point, I could feel the gaze of other guys moving up her long legs to her gorgeous butt as usual. As we walked past people, I could also feel the gaze of men, young and old, looking at her black bra through her thin and tight white top, with her long hair just over her boobs.

When the movie started, she was lying on my shoulder and I could still tell that she was still crying a little, and felt so sad for her. I stroked her soft hair and for the first time in our relationship, I gave her a kiss on her forehead.

I was half expecting her to be unhappy about it as she had never let me kissed her anywhere, but she turned to face me and returned my kiss with a kiss to my cheek. It was my first time kissing any girl and also the first time getting kissed back - same for her. So during that movie I just kept kissing her all over her face except her lips - on her forehead, cheek, nose. By the end of the movie, her brother was the last thing on her mind as we were both exploring and experiencing something so new to us. It sounds stupid now, but even though I was just kissing her and getting kissed back (not even on the lips), my cock was rock hard throughout the entire movie.

As my parents had lent me the family car to drive in to hall that week, I sent her home after the movie. When we reached her carpark, I asked her if she wanted to just sit in my back seat together and talk (when mainly I actually just wanted to continue kissing her). We sit in the back and talked, and inevitably ended up kissing each other all over again. I kissed her on her cheeks and kept going closer to her lips, but she would turn away if I came too close. I was alternating between her left and right cheek and going closer to her lips, and finally pretended to miss and gave her a quick peck on her lips and she pulled back in surprise.

E: "Did you just do that on purpose???"

Cheekily, I replied "Do what?"

E: "This.", and she pecked me back on my lips.

Me: "Oh, this?", and I kissed her on her lips, lingering for slightly longer this time so I could feel her soft upper lip between my lips.

She closed her eyes slightly and kissed me back. Before I knew it, our tongues were very slowly and carefully exploring each other's mouths. We both tasted of ice lemon tea from the movie and I placed one hand on her face and the other on her knee. As we kissed, I moved my hand up to her mid-upper inner thigh and she parted her legs slightly to let me stroke and lightly squeeze it while our tongues battled with each other. Out of respect, I kept my hand there and did not try to move it any higher as I knew she trusted me not to try anything more. It was excruciating to not do more, and the primal part of me wanted to just push my hand up and feel her pussy, tear her panties off, and just shove my fingers, tongue, and cock into her virgin pussy right there and then.

We stopped after a whole hour of kissing because she had to go home to cook for her family and I drove back to my hall with a raging hardon, and masturbated furiously as soon as I reached my hall. After I came, I checked my phone and saw a message from her which read "I enjoyed today, thanks darling. I could see your bulge in your pants today and it looked bigger than usual, I bet I know what you did once you reached back hall you naughty boy ;P"

Make out sessions like this continued for months, but every time I tried moving my hand closer to her love hole, she would gently stop me with her hand and I'd respectfully stop. I tried asking her to jerk me off but she would always laugh and tell me to rush back home or to my hall so that I could do it myself.

======

In the later stories, I will try to do justice to us moving on from kissing to doing more, and her transformation from a very innocent and passive girl to a much more dominant person, both in bed and in life.

If you like my stories and would like to show appreciation, I'd really appreciate if you could go to the last page of my thread: https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=632607&page=4 and help me ID any of the girls in there who haven't been IDed.
Old 06-08-2018, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 12
mangoosteen is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermangoosteen is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermangoosteen is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermangoosteen is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermangoosteen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

For her face and dressing, I think that Emily looks like this girl (@s_harrel on ig). Except that Emily's nose wasn't so sharp and has bigger eyes, and Emily's legs were long but not as skinny as this girl's, and her boobs were slightly bigger.
Old 06-08-2018, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Cowsberg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, support!
Old 07-08-2018, 06:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

Camping. Please update regularly. Thanks.
Old 07-08-2018, 06:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

it's a nice story, enjoy it. look forward to your next update TS, support your thread.
Old 07-08-2018, 07:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

good story TS, shall wait here for more of it.
Old 07-08-2018, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 08-08-2018, 06:52 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

a big fan of your story... it's a very nice read... share more soon please...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1