The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2018, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Ubihero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Malaysian GF vs China GF

Hey Bros ...
need everyone’s advice on this ..
I have always been attracted to Malaysian and PRC Chinese girls ... maybe it’s their accents and dress styles and the way they carry themselves ..
and now I know 2 girls from both countries and I can’t decide who I wanna have as my gf ..
anyone care to share their experience with girls from either countries ..

I know it’s superficial... both are just as good and the choice is like down to the wire to the small details ...

Thanks !

Ps ... I am not really interested in SG girls .. no offender just not my taste .. nothing wrong with that .. right ?
Old 14-08-2018, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 18
KVX10 is a name known to allKVX10 is a name known to allKVX10 is a name known to allKVX10 is a name known to allKVX10 is a name known to allKVX10 is a name known to all
Re: Malaysian GF vs China GF

I never dated Chinese girls but my good friend has and married one.
His wife is actually pretty good and willing to adapt to learn English and get a job here. So that's all good.
I dated Malaysian girls before. They tend to be more caring and homely, much more than SG girls.

I think end of the day the cultural difference and comfort level of you dealing with it would be important. Malaysian culture is similar to ours and easier for us to accept generally.
My friend lived in China for awhile so he's able to understand where is wife is coming from when she does certain things.

I think it's who you feel more comfortable with in the end.
Old 14-08-2018, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 11
spiderguy is one of the Best!spiderguy is one of the Best!spiderguy is one of the Best!

Culture wise, malaysia one is more identical to us.

Personally i am not too fancy on china girl (except for bonk). I feel like most of them act with motive to certain extend
Old 14-08-2018, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
BigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to all

You got to be kidding right, its all about your feel, and you are asking such a question here.

If I am you, I take both and everyday have 3some
Old 14-08-2018, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 19
D-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to behold

Share with u a story.

Last time a rich man have 3 girls which he is considering who to marry.

Girl A is very clever.
Girl B is very rich.
Girl C just have big boobs.

Then he think for quite some time. He marry the big boobs.
Old 14-08-2018, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 9
chirpydog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

brainless to marry the one with big boobs..
the clever one will be smart enough to keep her boobs perky and bouncy...

Man should always marry smart woman...because it takes a smarter to recognize the other one..
Old 14-08-2018, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 19
D-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chirpydog View Post
brainless to marry the one with big boobs..
the clever one will be smart enough to keep her boobs perky and bouncy...

Man should always marry smart woman...because it takes a smarter to recognize the other one..
Really depends bro. If the woman is smarter than u and u cant manage. U forever kana conrtol by her.
Old 14-08-2018, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
GaryGillespie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoy2 View Post
You got to be kidding right, its all about your feel, and you are asking such a question here.

If I am you, I take both and everyday have 3some
I'll take this option too
Old 14-08-2018, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14343 / Power: 13
Silentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond repute

I will silently take the prc ! When cum to piaking , PRC is more accommodating !
Old 14-08-2018, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
jolena deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think PRC girl love money while Malaysian girl love you
Old 15-08-2018, 07:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

If yr heart cant ans u .... look for better choice
Old 15-08-2018, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

dear TS

if u r just having fun n not leading to marriage, is ur choice.
however if u now planning to get one for a wife, a life time partner.
this is how i would advice u

PRC gals r princess to their parents, they will request a big sum of money to marry their daughter off. u r also demanded to pay two locations for the wedding, one in singapore and the 2nd one in china, when their time in sg, u r also required to pay for their expenses. hotel, air ticket n their food etc

i had some friends who marry their prc wives did all these, avg amount would mount 60k excluding wedding ceremony in sg.

so if u r rich enough, n sure ur prc gal wont fly or run away after getting her PR or pink ic, u can go ahead. i have nth against prc woman, but do expect all these to be done by u. further more if u r playing with the prc woman, things might go ugly when u break up with her, some are prone to violence due to their culture. as the ratio for prc men to women are 7:3 receptively.
u r consider marrying a princess in their eyes.

do serious consideration btw the two. i not saying marrying a malaysian gal will be perfect, but surely saves u a lot of trouble handling a prc family

plus if the prc -in-laws decided u also do the paperwork and expenses for them to come once or twice a year to visit u and ur wife? how would tat cost? how many years can u go on? there are some nice prc families for sure, but is really ur luck

malaysian gals wise r more family caring, as i have work in a factory i have came across both countries gals. to be HONEST, malayisian gals r down to earth, u may claim u know them inside out, but it is when u date them long enough, u will find they are all wearing mask. i had both malaysian n prc gf before, i would still consider malaysian gal to be wife.

lastly, open ur eyes BIG, dont be blind by the goodness they have presented before u right now. to start off, get to their circle of friends, see how they behave or talk abt the gals u r targeting right now, it do help a bit knowing

i wish u good luck and all the best!
Old 15-08-2018, 08:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 20
juzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of light

Laopizhu Bro. Great advice. Uppz! 😄
Old 15-08-2018, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by juzz View Post
Laopizhu Bro. Great advice. Uppz! 😄
return the up bro, no problem, just sharing n helping a bro
Old 15-08-2018, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

PRC to bonk, Malaysian for wife.

For PRCs, play wise play safe.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1