The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2023, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie1982 View Post
Postcum torture + male squirting is one of the best experience every bro should try.
Any ctc for this kind of experience?

Or any ctc for edging?
Old 26-05-2023, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 9
e250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to behold
Re: Slowest slow slow MLs are best

Ya like the slow… type, too aggressive is not enjoying
Old 29-05-2023, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Solidlaa is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by plor View Post
All of my favourite MLs have been the ones you can go to see for 90min and get 45min good massage, 45min slowest possible treatment for lil bro.

One ML who no longer works used to have a HDLY that was the lightest touch can ever experience.

I have a couple other ML who move so slowly with smooth smooth inner forearms. Shiok.

Another ML who seems to daze off and often runs my session over by 30min for a total of 1hr slow treatment.

Several of mine fly back home, though, curious for bros who have slow slow MLs.
Hey man care to share your contacts?
Old 01-06-2023, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 6
LimJj is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimJj is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimJj is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
went back to find a ml at NBR, paid $60 entrance and got showed the way to my room...waited for the ml to come up and when she saw me, still remember me having not visited her for quite a while...was surprised her boobs were so soft when she lean on my back...then started to tear the paper underwear...she started teasing me by soft strokes to the balls and not realising it, she actually gave me a lick on the balls when I felt something wet..I told her you very notty...she just smiled and said why I never come and look for her and she missed me that's why she did that..told her why don't you lick the front instead, she said she don't do bj, I said it is okay even a peck or lick will do..after considering for a while, she gave the hardened rod a peck and that's it...she then proceed to hj me till eruption...clean me up and gave her a $50 tip...
Hi bro, please share contact. TIA
Old 03-06-2023, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 16
dantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to all

Not sure if this can consider slow … but I used to visit Maya from Tanglin Shopping Centre … more of tantric … she does a good massage which will turn to a fair bit of hdly before flip over… it was a slow juagen kind of handjob which she made me reach almost shooting before she slowed down and massage the balls before sliding up to slowly rub the head till almost shooting again. This can go on for almost 15 mins haha and she will also wriggle her finger into the anus but if you don’t like can ask her not to … usually just enjoy almost heavenly feelings of orgasm for 15 mins ahha but haven’t been for years after covid
Old 03-06-2023, 07:34 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 274 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3365 / Power: 23
Arcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe u guys want to take a look here..
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=939149

Video link lower down the thread.
Old 04-06-2023, 12:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Trirain is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi do you have any ctc to try this? thank you
Old 25-03-2024, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
went back to find a ml at NBR, paid $60 entrance and got showed the way to my room...waited for the ml to come up and when she saw me, still remember me having not visited her for quite a while...was surprised her boobs were so soft when she lean on my back...then started to tear the paper underwear...she started teasing me by soft strokes to the balls and not realising it, she actually gave me a lick on the balls when I felt something wet..I told her you very notty...she just smiled and said why I never come and look for her and she missed me that's why she did that..told her why don't you lick the front instead, she said she don't do bj, I said it is okay even a peck or lick will do..after considering for a while, she gave the hardened rod a peck and that's it...she then proceed to hj me till eruption...clean me up and gave her a $50 tip...
care to share bro, this thread seems dead for months 😉😉😉😉
Old 25-03-2024, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 18
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Yes I like slow too. Usually end up more explosive than usual.
Especially edging and lots of other sort of massage around the area but not directly unto the most sensitive head
And then when enough of edging, goes directly very slowly and she makes you beg for release. After that still continue for another 2-3minutes while I wriggle with sensitivity in the aftermath and suffocate in the bosom at the same time
Can give me the contact and damage?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1