The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 06-11-2010, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SuperHelix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR on Ladyboy (LB)

Just would like to shared some experience on LB...

first,apologies for my broken english bcos tis my first time writing FR on something different. plz dont zap me if dislike my FR or wrong section to post.

Last week got a okt no. from bro mike and would like to try Ina but no reply. then decide to roam around jb area to look for other kangtou...

Suddenly tis LB catch my attention,'she' remind me 'Jeniffer Garner (JG)' (but of cos can't compare lar...) as 'she' having sexy eye & thick lips. I am too eager to release the load and 'she' did turn me on when she approaching me.

Proceed to hotel, she was lying on bed and waiting for me after showering. After I came out from bathroom, found light was turn a bit dimmer. 'she' start to come closer to me and put her hands on my 'private' part...then 'she' removed my tower and rubbing my didi. look at her face, feeling like JG giving me hollywood kind of service. Am asking to turn the light on but 'she' was shy as pre-operated.

Then she capped me up and proceed to BJ...WOW what a sucking power she have!!! Got to admit, I having a shorter weapon but at tis time, i felt as GIANT as she kind like really enjoy my didi (tak boleh tahan liao) ask straight to doggy style but unfortunately my didi no long enough for her big butt. I felt a bit dissapointed but she giving me a smile and said "it's ok sayang, biar saya atas, fuck sampai awak shiok shiok". 'She' then ride on me like crazy cowgirl with super solid moan like I having super weapon to turn her on so much, my hand was roaming around her big boobs and 'private part' (she having bigger weapon than me :< ).

After 5 mins , cant tahan liao ask her to suck my didi and finish with CIM (with CD). After I came out, 'she' then go to bathroom for cleaning 'herself' and after cleaning she just lying beside me and we are hugging and she asking whether I need 2nd round. Yes, as I am damn horny at the point.

Name: Sha Sha (should be local Malay)
Looks: 7/10 (very subjective)
Figure: 8/10 (est. 36D,29,35)
BJ: 8/10 (subjective, maybe she understand more what we need)
FJ: 7/10 (very cooperative)
AJ: unable to comment
RTF: I am not pervert or sick (sorry if offend those with such hobby), but if merely going for service "Yes"
Damage: RM100 - RM120/2 shots (excl. hotel. am going to budget hotel with hourly charge so it's abt RM70).
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1