The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-05-2019, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Shoot1010 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

How is Dora from slg in terms of look? Her pics look good but discount?
Old 24-05-2019, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1067 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3347 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
this bandwagon getting too crowded, still rmbr first visit in early May she was still on code red and alrdy mention she have HYY lookalike. good thing to try early so booking is easier thru wechat.
No leh remember she kena jialat jialat here because of her phone issue, which caused several Bros to make a wasted trip to her place? I did explain the issue in detail to highlight her plight, which led to a mini skirmish with a fellow Samster, plus she had a few okay-ish MRs which weren't fantastic in any manner or so.

It wasn't exactly the start she envisioned to have, but somehow I knew she'd eventually become super in-demand due to her unique looks (she got her dark and tanned skin from her dad) and good service (her Jiagsu training got her covered here).

From head-to-toe, she just oozes sex appeal to me and is currently my no.1 keeper.

Now, imagine if Ai La offered Jiangsu kind of services from the start.. Fuyoh..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 24-05-2019, 11:14 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skypiea View Post
Ha ha you must be very skillful in painting
I actually prefer fingering as it's more hygienic plus it's easier to gain access to the G-spot if you manage to do so.

Old 24-05-2019, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4223 / Power: 16
Skypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
I actually prefer fingering as it's more hygienic plus it's easier to gain access to the G-spot if you manage to do so.
Can be both tongue and finger too

4 points and above for exchange.
Old 24-05-2019, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilrein View Post
Managed to get a slot with An Xin/Muzi.

I must say, she is a far cry from what it used to be.

No more bj offered also... from bbbj to bj then now only hj.
Old 24-05-2019, 11:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
this2010 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgjoey View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/ye-zi-massage/

Doesn't seem to be any MR on this lady despite her hot video, so I decided to chance it. Turned out to be a very enjoyable experience. She's actually a very nice person - no airs and yes, the action in the bathroom was hot. Currently in Area G, but she's moving to Central in a few days. She told me where and it's not going to be as accessible as her current location, which I thought was close to ideal. Accessible or not, a return visit to this beauty is a must for me.
Area G is ideal?Laughs
Old 24-05-2019, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post
No more bj offered also... from bbbj to bj then now only hj.
Yup, she removed that from her menu.

Anyway, her ad on SLG is up, for those interested:

https://sglonelyguy.org/zi-chen-massage/

Old 25-05-2019, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

maybe YDK can still get leh, nv try nv know.
Old 25-05-2019, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
maybe YDK can still get leh, nv try nv know.
Sure, one can always try to push the boundaries, but always keep it a hush-hush affair bah if you manage to unlock goodies from her.

Old 25-05-2019, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
https://sglonelyguy.org/ye-zi-massage/

Doesn't seem to be any MR on this lady despite her hot video, so I decided to chance it. Turned out to be a very enjoyable experience. She's actually a very nice person - no airs and yes, the action in the bathroom was hot. Currently in Area G, but she's moving to Central in a few days. She told me where and it's not going to be as accessible as her current location, which I thought was close to ideal. Accessible or not, a return visit to this beauty is a must for me.
she dun look 22 and look quite meaty
Old 25-05-2019, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Lol..

AP in the making is like that one..

She’ll gradually learn how to manage her time well with the necessary meal breaks in between..

At the end of the day, she’s here to earn as much as possible during her short stay here..

No pain no gain, as they say..
IVY herb mutton soup for her
Old 25-05-2019, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by this2010 View Post
Area G is ideal?Laughs
It is for me, depending on which part of Area G. Lots of condos have sprung up in this area in recent years, but Area G is still associated with sex work activities. But many residents not in the industry live there too. So it's live and let live for the most part.

In areas where most are ordinary residents, I am actually more wary and feel more exposed for seeking out the ladies. Nosy neighbors for one thing... but maybe it's just a subjective feeling in my head...
Old 25-05-2019, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
she dun look 22 and look quite meaty
Laura wasn't 27, but still sexy as hell. I don't really care about the number. And yes, Ye Zhi is not stick-figure slim, but she cannot be considered even remotely fat. She is rather short, so those who love tall gals, don't bother. Still, great to hug and the perkiest breasts ever. But it's actually the personality which I think is her strongest point...just happen to suit my disposition.
Old 25-05-2019, 08:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 798 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Laura wasn't 27, but still sexy as hell. I don't really care about the number. And yes, Ye Zhi is not stick-figure slim, but she cannot be considered even remotely fat. She is rather short, so those who love tall gals, don't bother. Still, great to hug and the perkiest breasts ever. But it's actually the personality which I think is her strongest point...just happen to suit my disposition.
From the vid, Ye Zi does give a bit of the Laura vibes. Agree with you about the "not stick-figure"slim. I do love the gals to have a bit of meat on them. More so on boobies
Old 25-05-2019, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of

Quote:

I always wondered how to do massage in hotel because of the lack of towels, so i dont usually visit hotels until Baby, but I saw a stack of towels there so I am convinced these ladies have a way to ask for many towels without arousing any suspicion.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1