The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-01-2019, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lukchardhsl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
First time cheong paranoia

Hey Bros,

So yesterday, I had protected sex with a prostitute for the first time in my life. I guess I was too horny and went with it.

After the session I start to become paranoid and scared. I went to the nearest clinic just now to check but they said only after 1 month I should go back to have myself checked.

I am now wrecked with guilt and fear. From reading post from other members that did it raw, I know that my case is not that severe and my risk of getting STD and HIV is low. But I'm still damn paranoid now.

Do you bros have any advice for me?
Old 05-01-2019, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BigWorry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: First time cheong paranoia

Wait and test after window period. I understand how u feel
Old 05-01-2019, 04:10 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

There is no need to check so often.

If you engage in protected sex just check once every 6 months as a precaution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukchardhsl View Post
Hey Bros,

So yesterday, I had protected sex with a prostitute for the first time in my life. I guess I was too horny and went with it.

After the session I start to become paranoid and scared. I went to the nearest clinic just now to check but they said only after 1 month I should go back to have myself checked.

I am now wrecked with guilt and fear. From reading post from other members that did it raw, I know that my case is not that severe and my risk of getting STD and HIV is low. But I'm still damn paranoid now.

Do you bros have any advice for me?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 05-01-2019, 04:17 PM
Samster

Thank you for the prompt response. I truly appreciate it.

What are the chances of me contracting something?

Will the results be accurate after I get tested after a month and should I abstain from any sexual activities with anyone during this 1 month?
Old 05-01-2019, 04:27 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thank you for the prompt response. I truly appreciate it.

What are the chances of me contracting something?

Will the results be accurate after I get tested after a month and should I abstain from any sexual activities with anyone during this 1 month?
There is no such thing as zero risk in any aspect of life. However there is little point worrying about such things. Risk is everywhere even at home. You could slip and fall in the shower and crack your skull.

Just carry on enjoying sex be it commercial, one night stand or within a relationship and take the necessary precautions to keep the risk as low as possible.

As long as you are sexually active get tested once every 6 months as a precaution unless you experience symptoms that cause you concern in which case you should see a doctor for a professional diagnosis.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 05-01-2019, 04:38 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Our forum resident number one cheongster

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=714114

Fucked thousands of girls over the years some of them raw and still alive and healthy.

Old 05-01-2019, 05:45 PM
Samster

He's lucky.
Old 05-01-2019, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
There is no such thing as zero risk in any aspect of life. However there is little point worrying about such things. Risk is everywhere even at home. You could slip and fall in the shower and crack your skull.

Just carry on enjoying sex be it commercial, one night stand or within a relationship and take the necessary precautions to keep the risk as low as possible.

As long as you are sexually active get tested once every 6 months as a precaution unless you experience symptoms that cause you concern in which case you should see a doctor for a professional diagnosis.
Yup if u still feel uncomfortable. Earliest after 3 weeks u can go take urine test for bacteria STDs. And 4thh gen hiv test 1 week later for conclusive results.

I feel you. Strucked by guilt and fear. Waiting for urine results. Did 4th gen test yesterday at 3rd week to be 60%Sure I'm negative. Have a family and kids. Decide to quit. Not worth it.
Old 05-01-2019, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quote:

During this 1 month period until the check-up, should I abstain from sex with my girlfriend to minimize the risk of infecting her with something?
Old 05-01-2019, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Our forum resident number one cheongster

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=714114

Fucked thousands of girls over the years some of them raw and still alive and healthy.

Wow! This dude is a real champ. I don't think I'm that fearless since my paranoia stems from spreading it to the people I love.
Old 05-01-2019, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWorry View Post
Yup if u still feel uncomfortable. Earliest after 3 weeks u can go take urine test for bacteria STDs. And 4thh gen hiv test 1 week later for conclusive results.

I feel you. Strucked by guilt and fear. Waiting for urine results. Did 4th gen test yesterday at 3rd week to be 60%Sure I'm negative. Have a family and kids. Decide to quit. Not worth it.
Thank you so much for the advice bro. Yes, I will go do the test based on the timeline given by you. Yeah, I feel you man. It's really not worth it since it risks infecting our loved ones. During this period, did you have any sex with your wife?

Last edited by lukchardhsl; 05-01-2019 at 07:38 PM.
Old 05-01-2019, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thank you so much for the advice bro. Yes, I will go do the test based on the timeline given by you. Yeah, I feel you man. It's really not worth it since it risks infecting our loved ones. During this period, did you have any sex with your wife?
Will avoid until result out.. find excuse lo
Old 05-01-2019, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWorry View Post
Will avoid until result out.. find excuse lo
Alright man! I really hope that you're all good bro.
Old 05-01-2019, 11:02 PM
Samster

No choice. Can only hope. Just hope to close this chapter of my life and move on. Family is most important. This will have to remain a secret in life. If u really wana stop chionging and next time feel horny.. think of family.. think of this episode...
Old 05-01-2019, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
During this 1 month period until the check-up, should I abstain from sex with my girlfriend to minimize the risk of infecting her with something?
Better to avoid since you are testing for result. Unless you are really sure u r cleared.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1