The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 03-05-2019, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
aiyoh... i always pay rm100 de... must have spoiled the market alot...
Phi phi, please dun come to ACE lah, stick to SOS or your Puchong harlem lah

Pom can't afford to pay RM 100 leh
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 03-05-2019, 10:09 AM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

On the eve of May Day, Pom met up with Teddy Bear for a stint at ACE or SOS.
Pom saw a White Monkey went up to ride Wildboar

We went over to SOS and Teddy Bear as usual got captured by Horse, leaving Pom unattended for a while, sipping cold kopi-o (without gas)

The stall that used to serve Pom's favourite curry mee, had officially "bungkus" now less one attraction for Pom to visit SOS apart from deterrent of a higher pricing of RM 100 per bonk

Before Teddy Bear and Pom left SOS, Pom saw Meng Yue (Dream Moon) who is a pretty MILF from Henan (my home town) Due to no mood, Pom asked for her number and maybe will bonk her some day as she is having a work permit to stay long long time here. Anyway she looks and has a body and boobs like Julia (JAV dai kah jie)
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 03-05-2019, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
hornybastard99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
That was 2018 prices. Now prices went up. I in Danok to 6c6c only. No go farming. Even eat food there.....peang mak mak. Only go to Winners, Fortune and 6c6c in the big clubs.

Hatyai is cheaper. But u cannot spend RM there. In Danok, u still can use your RM. And that can saves u a lot as flowers in HB is still RM50, and still RM10 in Winners.
Wow .. I haven't been to Danok for so long and wanted to go up this year. Looks like I have to cancel.. danggit .
Old 03-05-2019, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
hornybastard99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by batangberbulus View Post
Yes but it only get better yesterday hehe.
Quick FR. Real name Hong (pronounced Hoong like red). Nickname Xiao Hong. Age 27. From Vung Tau. Smooth white skin. Modified C cups but not too hard, just nice to squeeze, nipple like nipples nice to suck. Pussy still tight and bush neatly trimmed. Allows kissing on lips and cheek, abit of FK. Allows DATY but i only did a quick one. Her BBBJ (not CBJ!) was oh so heavenly! At least 5 mins or more of pure heaven and I had to control myself from shooting in her mouth. Capped me, pumped from top and rocked. Did missionary and doggy also. Pussy still tight! Shot my load back in missionary and she doesn't push you away after cumming but strokes your back until you come back from nirvana. Chit chat abitz relax, then we went to shower. She showers you nicely. The best I had so far in Ace. RM80 all in. I wil be back for her.

I wanted to try her but when asked, she wanted RM100 with BBBJ so I decline

Forgot to update, about 3 weeks ago I saw Linda working back in ACE but I did not see her last weekend.
Old 04-05-2019, 03:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Phi phi, please dun come to ACE lah, stick to SOS or your Puchong harlem lah

Pom can't afford to pay RM 100 leh
phi pompom.. ringgit drop na... paying 100 is same as paying 80 in the currency exchange rate...
Old 04-05-2019, 07:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
phi pompom.. ringgit drop na... paying 100 is same as paying 80 in the currency exchange rate...
Alamak, phi phi dyelook, walaueh, is an extremely good "ecunomist" leh....factoring in the forex rate into WL services remunerations

If adjust with annual inflation rate, die loh....Pom can not afford loh, can only hit aeroplanes liao
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 04-05-2019, 07:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornybastard99 View Post
I wanted to try her but when asked, she wanted RM100 with BBBJ so I decline

Forgot to update, about 3 weeks ago I saw Linda working back in ACE but I did not see her last weekend.
Try lah
According to ecunomist phi phi dyelook, ringgit dropping like mad liao, so RM 100 is equivalent to RM 80 if factor in the forex rate.

Nanti balik batang berjuntai
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 04-05-2019, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
bleach85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

I had fr with SOS Xiaoli but no picture.. If you all want to bonk her.. Here is her picture.. She is waiting for you at SOS..
Old 04-05-2019, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleach85 View Post
I had fr with SOS Xiaoli but no picture.. If you all want to bonk her.. Here is her picture.. She is waiting for you at SOS..
She is prettier in person, having good looking boobs, a very sexy and shapely body.

Pom did not try her lah, just fantasize a bit (FOC to fantasize mah)
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 05-05-2019, 04:19 PM
Samster

dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Alamak, phi phi dyelook, walaueh, is an extremely good "ecunomist" leh....factoring in the forex rate into WL services remunerations

If adjust with annual inflation rate, die loh....Pom can not afford loh, can only hit aeroplanes liao
what to do... malaysia TAK boleh mah...
Old 05-05-2019, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
shylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Lili the MILF from Heilongjiang, is back to ACE and now can stay longer than last time.

Anyone interested in horny MILF, can try her
which one? fat one or slim one?
Old 05-05-2019, 10:41 PM
Samster

shylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
These are the prices to cheong in Dannok (2018 November pricing posted by bro Yokosi, that handsome papa)

Price:
THB 4000 for pork chop.
THB 4500 for normal ladies.
THB 4500++ to THB 7000 for better girls.

plus transportation and hotel accomodation..it will come up to RM 1000 for a cheonging spree, not worth a baht lah
No way, Bro Yokosi must have been conned. better seek futaba for latest price list.
Old 05-05-2019, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
That was 2018 prices. Now prices went up. I in Danok to 6c6c only. No go farming. Even eat food there.....peang mak mak. Only go to Winners, Fortune and 6c6c in the big clubs.

On my company trip to Penang. Petrol, toll....on company expenses. After Penang, to Danok, I pay lah. Hotel in Danok....I stay in Hollywood.....not MBI, The Vista.

Shalala Spa cost is RM 80.'Mutiara Spa about RM70.

Hatyai is cheaper. But u cannot spend RM there. In Danok, u still can use your RM. And that can saves u a lot as flowers in HB is still RM50, and still RM10 in Winners.

Long time, never go 6c6c in Ace. Need to go there to see, but only in the late afternoon on weekdays.
I do not agree with you, in hatyai, food and expenses all in baht, but in farm, yes, you can spend RM.
Old 05-05-2019, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
aiyoh... i always pay rm100 de... must have spoiled the market alot...
you lah, market spoiler.... same like me
Old 06-05-2019, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylook View Post
you lah, market spoiler.... same like me
tiu... you my clone mah.. sure got abit same lah...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1