The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-04-2019, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1589 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiftonJS View Post
General Unfit, any new big boobs to recommend?
I am still enjoying old boobs
Old 02-04-2019, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
I am still enjoying old boobs
General Unfit, any PRETTY newbies with small boobs and serving frenching to recommend ? Hehe
Old 02-04-2019, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
joe131 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
Personally for me, for better service, lan tian. For better looks, yaya.
Noted with thanks brother
Old 02-04-2019, 01:29 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Personally for me, for better service, lan tian. For better looks, yaya.
Lol, agreed
Though Ya Ya's service, to me, was good as well.
Old 02-04-2019, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Suddenly spoilt for options this week
Too little time too many gals

Btw General unfit earlier recommended:

1. Newbie 1606 Rou Rou - he already visited her 5x
2. 1654a Lan Xin - Tongue rapist

Will also include them in my to bonk list
Ok, in my list now, lol
Old 02-04-2019, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
joe131 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Lol, agreed
Noted with thanks brother DPOWER.
Old 02-04-2019, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Lol, agreed
Yaya service is pretty good, but she does not furnish bluefin tuna and deep probing AR like lan tian, so in terms of service lose lan tian

Still got gfe, good attitude, good bbbj, pretty face and frenching. Good enough for mw to rtf many times in 1 month haha.
Old 02-04-2019, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yaya service is pretty good, but she does not furnish bluefin tuna and deep probing AR like lan tian, so in terms of service lose lan tian

Still got gfe, good attitude, good bbbj, pretty face and frenching. Good enough for mw to rtf many times in 1 month haha.
Bro, glad that u enjoy her

What is bluefin tuna ? Lol
Old 02-04-2019, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Their mate, YiYi has everything I want in a WL ... good looks, physique, passionate + solid service and alluring personality to boot ... just that she lacks height ... so can Lan Tian match her in these aspects?

Will FR Yaya later ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 02-04-2019, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro, my lust for sex is too strong for the sum of all opposing forces, knn. But the due time will still come.

An An, 16W06, close to 1.65m tall, 47 kg, is an attractive, seductive lass of slim nice body and with power and strength. She claimed having trained in gym and Thai boxing before. But of A+ boobs. She was strong and powerful after i thrust her for 40 mins. I bonked her 2 times within 3 days and still could not have enough of it. This rarely happens to me.

Put the boob size aside, i think she could shiok u to cloud 9, lol

I believe gfe, sex satisfaction are better in Chinese girls compared to Russian FLs. Thats why havent tried till now.
Reporting back from the field. Curiousity satiated. Cat 150 PRC better. Did not go in for Russian but supposed ‘Korean’. Modus operandi is better in Geylang. Girl was ok, very tall, fair and decent boobs, but a time watcher. If the gal keeps focusing on the time the Kuku bird will fly away.

Wonder if I should try Russian also just to get the definitive answer....
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 02-04-2019, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 6
Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold

Hope PRC is here to stay as I don't look for Thai and Viet. If they can bring in Korean good. Haha
Old 02-04-2019, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Reporting back from the field. Curiousity satiated. Cat 150 PRC better. Did not go in for Russian but supposed ‘Korean’. Modus operandi is better in Geylang. Girl was ok, very tall, fair and decent boobs, but a time watcher. If the gal keeps focusing on the time the Kuku bird will fly away.

Pls try, but have safe sex. I believe many Bros are keen to know the outcome , hehe
Old 02-04-2019, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Some more observations:

See the girl or a number of girls. Then chose, if some eye contact even better. One hour is more than 45 minutes. And $150 is easier on the pocket than $250.

I hereby announce my retirement from the FL dome scene. Cat 150 PRC is the best. Long live Cat 150 PRC, our friendly OKTS and all the bro’s on this forum!
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 02-04-2019, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Some more observations:

See the girl or a number of girls. Then chose, if some eye contact even better. One hour is more than 45 minutes. And $150 is easier on the pocket than $250.

I hereby announce my retirement from the FL dome scene. Cat 150 PRC is the best. Long live Cat 150 PRC, our friendly OKTS and all the bro’s on this forum!
Bro, trust your advice. Will continue to support Cat 150 PRC
Old 02-04-2019, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 16
Ecare is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEcare is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEcare is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Some more observations:

Not to mention, it's easier and less time consuming to go for legal cat150. No need waste time arranging for time slot. Worse is after waiting 1/2 a day for your booked time, open the door to something that don't match the picture!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1