The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2017, 09:30 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Chitchat Make me a proposal - so cool

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

With the World's highest paid government and highest paid civil service on a per capita basis, it took a chestnut street hawker in China to tell our PM that he is missing more than a beat.

Now trying to act cool knowing full well that his wife invested in Razer in a big way via Temasek.

My advice to him is to spend the afternoons with Khaw to help him with his never-ending saga of delays and mishaps that began with some duty free expert from Malaysia with an extremely bad hairdo that his wife hired with no background in transport, engineering or even management. A saga that began in 2011, and it is 6 years and we already lost 2 Ministers of Transport and the current one is intellectually dishonest when it comes to statistics and performance and there is still no light at the end of the tunnel.

Leave the cool stuff to others. Reign in your wife for god sake.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...payment-system

'Make me a proposal': PM Lee responds to Razer CEO Tan Min-Liang's tweets on e-payment system
When Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong tweeted about the need for one single e-payment system in the country, Razer boss Tan Min-Liang took him on.

PUBLISHED2 HOURS AGO

Fabian Koh
SINGAPORE - When Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong tweeted about the need for one single e-payment system in the country during his National Day Rally speech, the Singaporean boss of Razer, a successful gaming tech company, took him on.

PM Lee tweeted on Aug 20: "In Singapore we do have e-payments, but too many schemes & systems - inconvenient for consumers and costly for businesses."

On Tuesday (Aug 22), Razer chief executive officer Tan Min-Liang tweeted back at the Prime Minister, saying he can get such a system "rolled out nationwide in 18 months".

PM Lee responded on Wednesday (Aug 23), thanking Mr Tan and saying: "Make me a proposal, and I will study it seriously."

Carousell chief executive officer Siu Rui Quek also followed Mr Tan's lead, saying his online marketplace firm would also be "happy to do our part too".

Razer currently has its own e-payment service and digital currency called zGold for in-game transactions, website Tech In Asia reported. Razer had bought a 19.9 per cent stake in Malaysian gaming payments provider MOL in June, to convert its regional cashless payment system into the zGold service.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1